chapter one.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl70hpKhoYU


"Let's go get some lunch, Jieun," your friend, Hara said. You nodded and put down your lip gloss. You both walked down the halls to the cafeteria.
"Jieun!" you looked up and saw Seyong running towards you.
You beamed. "Oppa!"
He stopped in front of you with a grin, as Chaejin followed behind him. "Are you on your way to lunch?" he asked. You nodded. "Great, save me a seat there, 'kay, babe?" he asked and winked. Of course you would nod. "I'll see you late," he said and walked away with Chaejin.
You sighed happily. Hara nudged you in the ribs. "I'm so jealous of you. You're in every class with him, and he likes you," Hara said.
You grinned. "What can I say? The boy loves me," you said and flipped your hair.

You both entered the lunch room and went to your table. You sat down beside your friend Sori. "Gunwoo oppa, can you get me a salad?" Hara asked him, cutely. He nodded and left the table.
Your friends glanced at you. "You're not eating?" Sori asked.
You shook your head. "I'm on a diet," you said. *And I'm going broke...*

"Well then, drink this." A small carton of apple juice was in front of you. You looked up and saw Seyong. You smiled at the sight of him. "If you don't drink or eat anything, you'll faint during gym class."
You nodded and took the apple juice as Seyong sat down. Your friends rolled their eyes and grinned.

A few minutes through lunch, you decided to go to the restroom. You scooted your chair back, making someone run into your chair, dropped their tray on you. You were covered with rice and banana milk. Your eyes widen with anger. Your friends shot up and ran to your side. You faced the person. "WHAT THAT HECK, LUHAN!?"
He looked at you with large, innocent eyes. "Sorry," he mumbled and walked away.
You glared at him as he walked away. "Let's get you cleaned up, Jieun," Hara said, walking to the locker room with you.


"Luhan, what happened out there?" Lay asked.
He just shrugged. "I ran into Jieun. Well, it was her fault," Luhan responded. "She was the one who stood up without looking for whoever was behind her."
Lay chuckled. "So you dropped your food on her," he said. Luhan nodded. This time Lay laughed. "Nice," he said, giving Luhan a high-five.
"Aish, I still need to eat... I'll be back," Luhan said and walked out of the computer lab.

He stopped in front of a vending machine and searched for a snack. Then he heard screaming. "AISH! Look at my hair! It's all sticky now! How can I face Seyong oppa now?!" you shouted.
Hara tried her best to get the food off of your uniform. "Don't worry, we'll get you clean before class."
You groaned and marched into the girls' locker room. Luhan blinked and returned his attention back to the vending machine. His snack came and he bent down to pick it up. As he stood back up, he came face to face with you. You glared at him. "You owe me a new pair of shoes!" you said.
He blinked. "And you owe me lunch," he mumbled and turned away.
"Yah! I'm talking to you!"
He stopped and turned to face you again. "Fine. I'll get you new shoes. Now, bye." He turned and walked away.
You glared at him as he walked into the computer lab. "I'll get my revenge, geek."

Lay watched you and Luhan. As Luhan came into the computer lab, he ran to him. "What did she want now?" Lay asked.
"She wanted me to give her new shoes."
Lay blinked. "That's it? What is she? The queen of the school?" he said and scoffed.
Luhan watched him. "Hyung, I thought you hated her."
"I do," he said.
Luhan chuckled. "Then why do you keep asking about her?"
Lay looked at him. "Why? I can't?" he asked. Luhan chuckled and shook his head.


The bell rang. School was over, and you and Seyong were the only ones left in class. Seyong sat beside you. "Are you going home yet?" he asked. You nodded. "I'll take you home," he offered.
You paused. "U-uhm... I have to go to the doctors. No need to," you said.
Seyong looked at you. "Why? Are you sick?"
"Y-yeah..." you said and did a fake cough. "Very bad cold. I need to go now," you said and quickly walked out of the room.

"Yah! Jang Jieun!" Sori shouted down the hall. "Mind if I stay at your place tonight?" she asked.
"Why?" you asked.
"I got in a fight with my brother," she said.
You softly smiled. "As much as I want you at my house, I can't. My.. Parents are on a cruise, and they don't want any visitors over," you said.
Sori pouted. "Okay..." she said and walked away.

Just as you turned around to walk out of the school, "Yah. You. Girl with the barrette."
You turned around and groaned. *Who dares to disturb me now?!* You looked up and saw Luhan.
He walked up to you and held out 30 bucks. You blinked. "You wanted me to pay you for new shoes right? Take the money and buy your own shoes," he said. You just glared at him. He sighed and put the money in your pocket, smoothly walking away. You watched him leave, giving him a death glare.

You reached inside your pocket and took out the 30 bucks. You scoffed and walked out of the school.


How's the first chappie? I don't like it. T~T I liked Dream Boy better.. I miss Bawerp! But I hope you guys like it!