N I N E ;

Gang EXOPLANET;

 

Minseok always loved snow. Maybe it was because he was the spirit of frost, but he's thought that it was beautiful. Each individual snowflake had beautiful, and unique designs, and all differed from others. But when they get together, they form a fluffy, fun pile of snow. It always amazed Minseok. But even if he loved snow a lot, snowing in May? That was totally uncalled for.

 

 

"Seriously, what's with all this snow?!" Sehun awed.

 

 

The city of Seoul had been in panic for the past week. At first, they thought it was only going to last for a day or so. However, the weather was the same for a week now. Snow snow snow. People were walking outside with boots, gloves, hats, and winter jackets on. Drivers could barely get through the road as it was piled with heavy amounts of snow. People who lived in houses were busy getting rid of the snow in front of their yard. The only ones who were happy about all this snow were little kids who loved to go out for a sleigh ride and people with an awkward obsession for snow. "Ugh seriously I am freezing!" Kyungsoo whined. Jongin already had at least 4 pairs of sweaters on. Everyone in the house was busy taking out their winter clothes. Well, except for Chanyeol, who had all his winter clothes back at his own place. Chanyeol was wearing layers and layers of clothing too. The skinny boy looked pretty chubby due to all the clothes. Chanyeol was wearing different people's clothing, as all of his winter clothing were back at his house. Baekhyun took out the giant electrical blanket and laid it on the ground so people could sit on something warm. Kris was busy digging through their closet to look for any thick blankets and clothing. "What is happening to the world..." Joonmyun sighed, looking out the window.

 

 

"ACHOO!" 

 

 

"ugh" Chanyeol made a sick sound and sniffled his nose. Chanyeol was never great with cold weather. When he was younger, he would always get sick during the winter. "Are you okay?" Jongdae asked Chanyeol. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's perfectly normal... Man, I wish I could control my powers so I can make this place warmer or something..." Chanyeol sighed. Seriously, when was he going to get the hang of controlling his powers?! "We should have fixed the heater earlier... But then again, who knew that it would start to snow in May?!" Tao exclaimed. "Here guys. Share" Kris handed Chanyeol a thick piece of blanket. Tao, Kyungsoo, and Lu han all ran towards Chanyeol. They all curved themselves into a ball and huddled together. "Aren't you guys cold?" Chanyeol asked the others. "Duizhang-ge, Bao zi-ge, and Joonmyun-ge are all good with cold weather" Tao explained. "And we're wearing like 60 million layers, we're pretty okay" Jongin said, pointing to Jongdae, Sehun, and Yixing. "Hot chocolate?" Baekhyun came out the kitchen with a kettle full of hot water and instant hot chocolate packets. "Yes please" Lu han said, making the hot chocolate handless, and pulling the cup towards him after he was done making it. "Me too please!" Kyungsoo said, raising his hands. "Thanks Baekhyun" Jongdae thanked Baekhyun. "Chanyeol-hyung, do you want some too?" Jongin asked Chanyeol as he was making himself a cup of hot chocolate. ".... Yes please" Chanyeol looked up, sniffling his nose. Baekhyun's face flushed at the site. '' How can someone be so damn adorable, he thought. "Here you go" Baekhyun handed Chanyeol the cup. Chanyeol bowed and took the cup. "Thanks Baekhyun"

 

"Anyways, do you guys think tree of life is in this or it's just the screwed up climate?" Kyungsoo said.

 

"It's May" Minseok replied. "It's not supposed to snow. I think she's behind it" Lu han stopped sipping the hot chocolate. "I don't know.. I mean, if it's able to make the whole Seoul city snow, then that means it's got to be powerful. And there is no way that we would have missed such a powerful creature's aura..." Minseok nodded. "That's true..." Baekhyun the tv. "Well, it's not like anything's happening right now, right? So maybe it is the weather that's just screwed up" Baekhyun said as he turned to the news channel. "We'll just have to wait and see" Kris said. "Yeah... I guess..." Minseok agreed.

 

-

 

"Sometimes, I really really hate my power"

 

"And so do I" Jongin and Tao whined. Tao held on to Jongin's arm, then within a second, they were at the grocery store. They were sent to the grocery store to buy food, because everyone else were too lazy and cold to leave the house. When Tao was about to unlock the time, Jongin paused him. "Wait.. Tao hyung.." He said. "No one's here" Tao looked around. "What the hell? Is it closed?" Tao asked Jongin. "I think so..." He replied. "Damn it! We should have checked the news before coming here then! How are we going to buy the stuff?" Tao said as he was about to rip his own head off. "Uh... I guess we can just take it and put the money on the counter? I don't know... We can't just leave, we literally don't have any food at home.." Tao shrugged at Jongin's opinion. "Well, the time's locked. What do we need?" Tao asked. "I'll be right back. Just wait here hyung!" In a flash, Jongin dissapeared from Tao's view. In about 2 minutes, Jongin appeared again, but with a panicked look on his face. "Hyung!" Jongin grabbed Tao's arm and teleported. When Tao opened his eyes, he was near the end of the grocery store. "What's wrong Jongin?" Tao asked. "Don't you feel it?" Tao closed his eyes and focused. Soon, he felt something. "... What... What is that?" He felt something. A dark, powerful, frightening aura. "Outside of this wall... What is it?" Jongin asked. "I think it's a lake?" Tao replied. "So Minseok hyung was right. It has to be tree of life!" Tao nodded. He held on to Jongin again. Soon, they were back at their place.

 

"Gege-!"

"Hyung!"

 

Tao and Jongin called for the older ones as soon as they got back to their house. Everyone came out of the room. "Oh! Guys, I heard about the grocery store. Sorry, should have checked the news before I se-" "That isn't the problem!" Jongin cut off Lu han. "What's wrong?" Yixing asked. "The snow!It is tree of life! Minseok-ge was right!" Everything went silent. "No... Way..." Jongdae gasped. "The presence is abnormally strong nearby the lake. We should go check. Now." When Jongin finished his sentence, everyone went back to their rooms and dressed up warmly. "Let's go" Kris said. "Lead the way guys" Minseok said to Jongin and Tao.

 

"Oh my fuc-"

 

Kyungsoo shivered. The weather was unbearably cold. The strong gusts of wind didn't help either. Although, they could have been even colder if Sehun wasn't there, changing the wind's direction. They were pretty sure that it wouldn't be only Kyungsoo swearing if the wind was blowing on their faces instead of their back. Chanyeol sniffled his nose. He looked like a colourful snowman with all the layers he was wearing. Baekhyun took off his gloves and handed it Chanyeol. "You should have asked for gloves before we left.." Chanyeol shook his head. "It's okay, you need it too!" Baekhyun sighed and took Chanyeol's hands. Then, he put on the gloves for him. "...Thanks Baekhyun-ah" Baekhyun nodded and walked back to where he was. Kris, who was walking beside Chanyeol, gave Baekhyun a tiny glare. 'Damn. I should have gotten gloves too...' For the first time, he hated his tolerence for the cold. Kris took Chanyeol's hands and kept it in his hands. Chanyeol blushed a bit. Kris smiled at the cute sight.

 

 

For about 40 minutes they walked. Normally, it would have taken them around 15 minutes, but the weather wasn't normal. "... I don't feel anything..." Lu han said. "But I swear I felt something. It was so strong!" Tao exclaimed. "He's right. It was so strong that it frightened me a bit. I've never encountered such a strong aura..." Jongin added. "Ugh! So much snow!" Joonmyun said, kicking the snow. "I know, I have never been so pissed off at snow this much" Minseok agreed with Joonmyun. All the members split up and tried to search for the presence. However, it was too hard for them. It was hard to walk with all the snow, and they were all tired from walking so much already.

 

'What is this?' Chanyeol thought. He wasn't stepping on the ground. It was smooth and slippery. 'Oh, it's the lake!' Chanyeol couldn't realize that it was the lake because it was covered with thick amounts of snow. He kicked off all the snow until he saw the ice. Chanyeol just stared at it. He's never been outside near a lake during this type was weather, he was always too sick. The forzen lake awed him for some reason. There he stood, in the middle of the lake, gawking at the sight he's never seen.

 

"Ugh screw all this snow!" Sehun shouted. It took him at least a minute to walk a metre, due to all the snow. He formed a large gust of wind and blew most of the snow away. "I should have done this earlier!" Everyone laughed at Sehun. then they all froze at the powerful presence that they started to feel. Sehun stopped the wind. Tao tried to lock the time so they could trace the creature but he couldn't. It was way too powerful. "The lake!" Minseok yelped. Kris gulped. Chanyeol. There was no way that he could sense any sort of presence. Chanyeol was still on the lake at that time, with Yixing nearby him. Then, something caught his eyes. Something shiny. He bent down to see what it was. "Wait, Chanyeol!" Yixing quickly ran towards Chanyeol. When Chanyeol turned around, he saw Yixing right infront of his face and the others pretty far behind him, calling out his name. Chanyeol heard the ice crack, lightening fast. Then his eyes widened as he saw a creature, huge, made up of ice, shooting out the lake, then performing an attack. Yixing quickly grabbed him and tried to get away from the creature. "YIXING HYUNG! CHANYEOL HYUNG!" Jongin quickly teleported towards them, got hold of them and teleported to where the others were. "Y... Yixing... Hyung?" Chanyeol looked at his trembling hands. It was covered with blood. "It's... My fault... Again.." Chanyeol out. "Chanyeol!" Kris called out, quickly reaching towards Chanyeol so his body doesn't collapse on the cold snow. Then, he looked at Yixing. He was already pale. The blood was so clearly contrasted with the white snow. Joonmyun quickly washed the blood off Yixing's body and took off his thick winter jacket. He also took off Yixing's. Joonmyun then took off his sweater and quickly wrapped it around the healer's body so blood would be somewhat blocked from oozing out. "Oh !!" Kyungsoo yelped as he saw the creature's attack coming towards them. He rapidly made a wall of earth and blocked the icy attack. "Guys, we have to get out of here!" Lu han yelled. "But the creature!" Sehun debated. "No, I'm sure it won't attack normal humans. It had a week to do so but it didn't" Kris said. "Jongin, take Baekhyun, Yixing, and Chanyeol back to the house. Then come back to take 2 more people. Baekhyun, try to make him absorb your light, I'm pretty sure he'll heal faster when absorbed" Baekhyun and Jongin nodded to Kris' words. Jongin quickly held on to the three and disspeared in thin air.

 

'release'

 

Kris thought in his head. Then, he felt his organs and bones rearranging to another structure. Soon, he was a dragon. Tao locked the time of their neighbourhood so no one could see them. Then he helped Minseok and Lu han get on Kris' back as fast as he could. Jongin appeared again and took Jongdae and Joonmyun. "Hurry hyung!" Jongin rushed Kris as he dissappeared again. Sehun got on Kris' back and lastly, Tao and Kyungsoo got on. Kyungsoo was still busy trying to block creatures attacks. Then when they were in the air, Lu han and Sehun redirected the attacks using their ability. When they arrived at their house, Kris quickly transformed back after all the members got off. Tao unlocked the time and wobbled a bit. Minseok held on to him so he wouldn't fall. He looked back to the direction they had just came back from. He bit down on his lip. Minseok knew that this opponent wasn't going to be easy to take care of.