F I V E ;

Gang EXOPLANET;
Warning: There will be some offensive language in this chapter.

 

 

"Jongin, do you think you can take Chanyeol and Tao to Yixing and the others? They should be near the entrance by now" Kris asked Jongin. Join nodded and told Chanyeol to grab on to himself and Tao. Chanyeol did as he was told. In a split second, the three were at the park entrance where they saw the others come running. Yixing quickly took a look at Tao and placed his hands on his heart. After a few seconds, Tao opened his eyes.

 

"Tao, right now, only your body is healed. I can't do anything about your mental state. Try not to use your powers, it'll harm you"

"Thank you Xingxing ge-" Tao replied.

 

"Alright, Baekhyun hyung, Kris hyung needs your help. The creature controls the darkness. You would be it's greatest weekness!" Tao nodded as Jongin explained. "Actually, it would be a lot better if you could all go- the creature isn't as weak as you guys think it is." Tao added. "Okay- guys, grab o-" Kyungsoo lightly hit Jongin's head. "You are not going to teleport all of us. I'll do this one." Kyungsoo closed his eyes and concentrated. Soon, the ground started to shake, then the area where they stood rapidly started moving. It was like surfing, but without the water and the board. Jongin thanked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smiled, but soon put on a serious face as he saw the creature and the dragon Kris battling each other.

 

"Kris hyung! Raise me up!" Baekhyun yelled. Lu han moved Baekhyun towards Kris and Sehun formed a gust of wind to speed up the process. Kris picked up Baekhyun using his tail and sat him on his back. Joonmyun created a thick wall of water around the creature and Minseok froze it, thus creating a very thick wall of ice. The creature couldn't move as the walls were too thick to take a short time destroying it. "Jongdae! Are you ready?!" Baekhyun asked. Jongdae nodded. Baekhyun quickly produced a flashing ray of light. Then, Jongdae struck a bolt of lightning to the creature. Before the bolt hit the creature, Baekhyun merged his light to the lightning. Since all Baekhyun could do was create light, to create a powerful blow, that was all he could do. Merge the lightning with the light to create even more powerful attack.

 

When the creature was hit, it began to melt and take even more of a disgusting form. Then, the creature dissapeared. Kris went back to his human form, causing Baekhyun to fall off his back. "Ouch!" Baekhyun yelped. "Oh , sorry-" Kris apologized. Chanyeol quickly ran towards Kris. "Hyung- are you okay?" Kris smiled and nodded. Baekhyun pouted. "Pft, look at him only caring about Kris when

I'm the one who got hurt-" everyone laughed at Baekhyun's whine.

 

"Well anyways, I think it's clear that the tree of life is serious to kill us now. It's been a while since most of us had join the fight..." Kyungsoo noted. Yixing agreed with Kyungsoo. "The creature was able to move a bit even though Tao had locked the time." Chanyeol grimaced. Was it his fault that they had to take on such strong opponents? Joonmyun noticed the younger boy and lightly ruffled his hair. "It's not your fault. Don't worry about it." Chanyeol forced on a smile and nodded. Kris slapped away Joonmyun's hand."Wow! What a guy! Being jealous over little things! Screw you! I'm going to keep Chanyeol all by my self, daejang!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he grabbed the taller boys head and hugged him to his chest. Everyone laughed as Kris tried to take Chanyeol away from Baekhyun.

 

 

-

 

 

"I really don't know what's wrong..." Lu han sighed. Across from him, sat Kris and Joonmyun. Four weeks have already passed since they've met Chanyeol, and two weeks have already passed since Chanyeol went under training to control his ability. They've faught at least 3 creatures since the first one. However, Chanyeol wasn't even able to control a tiny bit of fire. "Maybe he's just not mentally ready yet...?" Joonmyun debated. "No, that can't be it. He's definitely ready, I can see it in his eyes." Kris objected. "Well anyways, he's really stressing over this..." Lu han said, with a worried expression across his face. "Maybe you should let him take a break?" Joonmyun asked. "How about we all take a break? We should go to a beach for a few days. Since that everyone has a role now in battles, everyone seems tired." Kris suggested. Joonmyun and Lu han nodded. "Seems like a great idea, hyung-" Joonmyun told Kris.

 

 

"A trip?" Yixing asked. Kyungsoo had that typical Kyungsoo "what?" face on, Tao and Sehun didn't seem that interested, and Jongdae and Minseok were off in their own world. "Yes, a trip. Where's Chanyeol?" Lu han wondered. "Jongin and Baekhyun took him out for a walk." Yixing replied. "I think the trip is a good idea... Chanyeol hyung seems really stressed about this whole thing." As soon as Kyungsoo concluded his sentence, the three walked into the house. "Hey- you guys, we have something to tell you." Kris said. ',' he thought. Chanyeol was in a worse condition than he thought he would be in. His complexion was pale, and he had dark circles that drooped down to his chin. His lips were dry and his expression screamed out 'I'm tired as hell.' "What is it daejang?" Jongin asked. "We're going for a trip," Kris replied. "Ouu! Too where?" Baekhyun asked with sparkling eyes. "To the beach. We're going to a cottage trip" Kris announced. "Well? what are you guys doing? We're going to leave tomorrow so pack your bags!" Lu han eagerly rushed them.

 

-

 

"It's the beach!!" Minseok, Baekhyun, and Jongin yelled. "Hey! We should unpack our things first!" Lu han shouted, then shook his head. Jongdae chuckled. Tao snickered along with him, but soon stopped as he was hit with a burst of salty sea water. "Joonmyun!" Lu han scolded. Joonmyun shrugged his shoulders. "Hey, we're on a vacation, we should enjoy ourselves!" Joonmyun laughed as he formed another ball of water to throw at Tao. But he soon had to stop when Tao locked the time. "Oh . Tao! That's not fair!" Joonmyun panicked as he saw his creation stay in one spot. Tao glared at him. "Says the person who can control water!" Kris laughed at the younger boys. Then he looked to his side to see a grimacing Chanyeol. "Hey, you should cut yourself some slack. We're here to rest, put a smile on!" Kris said, pulling Chanyeols cheeks to force a smiling face. "Hyuun- waaah!" As Chanyeol was about to stop the older one from pulling his cheeks, he suddendly felt his body move, and bam! He was thrown into the water. Kris shot at Lu han. This time, Lu han shrugged his shoulders as he told Kris, "Hey, we're on a break, put on some smile." From a far, in the water, Chanyeol cursed Lu han as Minseok, Baekhyun, and Jongin all joined in splashing water on Chanyeol.

 

-

 

"Ugh I'm so tired!" Everyone agreed as Sehun whined. "Lu han hyung~ I'm hungry!" Kyungsoo whined, clenching on to Lu hans back. Sehun pulled him off Lu han's back and hissed. "Jealous much?" Jongdae snickered. "Shush hyung!" Sehun said, blushing. "Well, you guys aren't getting anything until we unpack everything. Got it?" Everyone groaned at Lu han. "Wait, where's Chanyeol and Kris hyung?" Baekhyun asked. "I think they went out again to take a wa-" Yixing was about to finish his sentence, but stopped as he saw a vein on Lu han's head began to pop out. "These bastards!" And everyone got to organizing as Lu han roared. Lu han definitely was not the type to leave chores behind. And he definitely wasn't a person you'd want to piss off, either.

 

 

-

 

 

"Why did you bring me here, hyung?" Chanyeol asked Kris, his cheeks giving off a rosy colour as Kris was holding his hands. "Just follow me." Kris replied.

 

"Whoa!"

 

Chanyeol couldn't believe his eyes. In front of him, theres was a beautiful scenery of the beach, and the night sky was dazzled with shining stars. They were in the forest, but at an area where it was open to the water. Chanyeol was awed at the sight. He's never seen a scenery this beautiful. "This is somewhere I like to go to when I feel depressed, sad, stressed, or just have a lot to think about. It's one of the places I treasure the most." Kris shared. Chanyeol looked up at Kris, then hugged him. Kris smiled and hugged him back. "Thank you for sharing this place with me hyung." Chanyeol said. "Anything for you, Chanyeol." Kris replied. They were both blushing.

 

"Wait-!! "

 

Chanyeol looked up as the older boy Turned around to his back, facing the forest. Then Chanyeol screamed as he saw the older man's grasp loosening. And soon, Kris fell on the ground.

 

"Kris hyung!!!!"

 

 

-

 

The ones in the cottage all looked up. They all felt something. "What's going on?!" Jongdae asked. "It's... Kris hyung... And Chanyeol hyung!" Sehun exclaimed. "They're in danger!" Jongin shouted. ", I can't teleport to where they are, I can't teleport to anywhere unless I have a clear image of the area of where they are!" Baekhyun bit down on his lips. "Wait-" Everyone looked at Tao. "I might... Know where they are." Tao said. "Well?! Lead the way!" Yixing rushed.

 

"I don't think we need Tao's dis," Joonmyun said. "Look over there!" He pointed. Everyone looked and gasped. The forest.. Was starting to re-form into a creature. They could sense that it was a powerful one. "Come on! We have no time to waste!" Jongdae rushed. Everyone was panicking. This was something. Unnatural. They've seen plenty of creatures with a strong aura of darkness, but this was... Nature. How are they going to fight nature? The only one here who could actually cause some damage was Minseok and Jongdae. But were they strong enough? A creature with the element of nature, giving off a strong aura of darkness. '.' They all thought to themselves.

 

 

-

 

"Kris hyung!! Wake up! Hyung!" Chanyeol yelled and yelled, over and over. Tears were rolling down his face. His hands were covered with the elder's blood. 'It's all my fault!' He thought. 'He's hurt because of me!' Chanyeol began to sob. "Damn it!!" Only if he was able to control fire. Only if he wasn't so damn weak and stupid. Chanyeol looked in front of him. A disgusting, hidious, sickening creature. " you." Chanyeol swore. He began to grow furious. "Why are you doing this kind of ery to me." By now, Chanyeol was drowned in his emotions. He was raging. "Damn you!!" Chanyeol roared. Then, he let his mind go. He wasn't himself anymore.

 

 

-

 

 

"Chanyeol hyung! Kris hyu-!!!"

 

Sehun paused. Everyone did. Nobody could move. When they arrived, they saw Chanyeol, being engulfed by flames. .

 

 

 

Late update, pretty short chapter, crappy action scene, no romance. What is this... Please forgive me! But hey! Chanyeol's battle mode: ON. LOL.

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! 50 SUBSCRIBERS! I LOVE YOU ALLL ♥