F O U R ;

Gang EXOPLANET;

 

"... Lover?"

 

 

Chanyeol asked, with his eyes growing wider and wider by the second. Chanyeol was sure that he's never met Kris in his life. Then why were they lovers? Chanyeol couldn't erase his confused look on his face. 'Lover'. Wasn't that a word for two people that dearly loved each other? Still confused as ever, Chanyeol looked up to Kris. Kris lightly fluffed Chanyeol's hair with an understanding expression. Softly chuckling, Lu Han went up to Chanyeol and patted his back.

 

 

"You are the phoenix, and Kris is the dragon. Shall I explain to you what's going on?"

"Yes please" Chanyeol nodded. He wasn't very fond of being curious. It bothered him a lot. 

 

 

Lu Han moved 5 chairs to the bedroom, and gave one to each. Everyone thanked Lu Han and took a seat. After, Lu Han gently grabbed Chanyeol's hand. "I want you to know," he said with a soft voice. "It may not sound real. Right now, I'm quite surprised that you were able to took in the fact that we weren't normal humans. We're just very sorry that... From today on, you won't be able to live a normal life. We will try our best to help you live in the norm, but please, understand that it's hard on us too. Especially Kris" Lu Han's sincere tone of voice really touched Chanyeol's heart. "I.. I'll try my best" Chanyeol said. "Thank you" Lu Han replied. Everyone smiled. They could tell that Chanyeol wasn't a bad person at all.

 

 

"Long time ago, there was a tree, called tree of life." Lu Han started. "That tree, carried 11 spirits, like how a mother carries their children. Each spirits were given a role. To control time, water, wind, ice, light, life, objects, lightning, space, earth, and lastly, the favorite one, had 2 roles. To control fire and flight. That, was the dragon. Everyone was just a spirit, called Exo. But the dragon actually took form. I think that tells you how much he was the favorite. However, one day, this dragon fell in love with someone. Her name was phoenix. The dragon was able to turn her heart towards him. They fell in love. But... Tree of life didn't approve. She was furious. The dragon to her was like a mother to a son. She hated the phoenix. So, she decided to rip them apart. Kill her. Have her into pieces so the dragon can't see her again. In the end, the tree of life succeeded in killing her. Ironic, isn't it. However, the dragon's brothers, feeling pity for him, they decided to help him out. The one with element of life was able to revive her soul from her dead body. After, the element of light drew a destination out with his light, helping her find her way towards the afterlife. There, she was able to reincarnate, but she won't be able to remember anything... So what the dragon decided to do..." Lu han paused there. Chanyeol gulped. "He decided to give up half of his power as a dragon, to make her as an Exo, so hopefully he'll be able to track her down. So phoenix was reborn hundreds of years later, with the power to control fire."

 

 

 

"It took us a while to find her, because people of the after life chose to reincarnate her into a male body"

 

 

Chanyeol couldn't help but to be surprised. That meant... That Chanyeol was the... Phoenix. Chanyeol wouldn't dare to think that this was a large scaled prank, because Lu Han, and everyone else, had a very serious look on their face, and if it was a joke, how did everyone actually stop objects and create random gust of wind? And the biggest reason why he couldn't ask if it was a joke or not was because Kris... He felt like he was a person that Chanyeol actually met before. Chanyeol was very comfortable near him. And not to mention, his heart fluttered every time he saw Kris.

 

 

"Now that we've found you, we only have one task to do." Xiumin continued after Lu Han. "After you were reincarnated with the help of the exos, tree of life found out. And of course, she was infuriated by their actions. That's when she made a contract with the evil. She... decided to combust. Explode herself, and reborn as evil. Luckily, the Exos were able to scatter across before she exploded. The Exos decided to take a human form now that they were free from tree of life. So that human form, is us. The 11 Exos reunited in their human form, to find the 12th Exo, and destroy the tree of life, that has turned into evil."

"Are you alright?" Sehun asked worried, due to Chanyeol not moving. Chanyeol nodded. "I'm okay. It's just... A lot to take in, that's all." Kris fluffed his hair once again, causing Chanyeol's heart to flutter again. "We understand. Unlike us, you were born and raised as a normal human being. Us, even though we were born as a normal looking humans, we still had the mind of Exo." Kris explained. "Just give it time"." Tao added.

"For now, you shouldn't be alone. Now that you've just awakened with your exo, you give off a very powerful energy. They'll be able to track you down, within minutes." Lu han told Chanyeol. "Stay with us until you get the hang of controlling your ability." 

 

 

-

 

 

'Phoenix... Kris... Tree of life..... Kris.... Exoplanet... Kri- Wait, Park Chanyeol!! Stop thinking about Kris!!'

 

 

A week has gone by, and all Chanyeol could think about was Kris. After hearing that Chanyeol and Kris were supposedly meant for each other, Chanyeol just couldn't stop thinking about kris. "What are you thinking about?" Chanyeol yelped as he heard a voice from his back. It was Jongin, or Kai, another Exo that he's met after Lu han explained everything. Jongin was the one who Chanyeol bumped into before. His ability was to teleport. Using that ability, he would scare Chanyeol whenever he had the chance. 

 

"Kim Jongin! I told you not to scare me anymore! You're younger than me, you know?!" Chanyeol scolded.

"Pft, whatever, hyung" Jongin shot back.

 

Another thing that shocked Chanyeol was that people in Exoplanet didn't look like their age at all. Lu han, Kris, Xiumin, Lay or Yixing, and Suho, or Junmyun, were all older than Chanyeol himself. Baekhyun, Junmyun, D.O or Kyungsoo, Jongin, Lay or Yixing, Chen or Jongdae, were rest of the Exoplanet members that Chanyeol met. Baekhyun had the ability to control light, Junmyun water, Kyungsoo Earth, Jongin space, or teleportation, Yixing life, Jongdae lightning. 

 

 

"Where will you be waiting? It's a 4 hour lecture, you'll be bored..." 

 

 

Chanyeol asked Jongin as they arrived to Chanyeol's university. "Tao hyung is coming soon. I'll just wait in the cafeteria area with him." Jongin replied. If Chanyeol were to explain how his life changed, it wouldn't be because he was able to control fire. That barely counted, considering Chanyeol couldn't control it well still. It was the members of Exoplanet following Chanyeol everywhere that made a change in Chanyeol's life. Everyone were in groups of 2 or 3, and they were given a task to protect Chanyeol at all cost- he was still vulnerable. 

 

 

"Well anyway, see you in 4 hours hyung! Be safe!" Jongin waved. 

 

 

-

 

 

It was halfway through class that Chanyeol felt something. He felt the ground shaking. He looked outside, and the bright, clear sky was now turned into a foggy, grey, gross sky. 'What's going on...?' Chanyeol wondered. For a whole week, nothing was up. He was fine, and nothing dangerous happened. 'Maybe I'm just paranoid...?' He thought. But that was when a loud explosion was heard. Then suddenly, all the light went off in his classroom. Everyone was screaming. However, the screaming didn't last long. Chanyeol looked around. Everyone... Wasn't moving. Then, Jongin appeared in front of Chanyeol. 

 

 

"Tao stopped the time for us. We gotta hurry, the thing is after you, it's nearby, we can feel it. We need to make sure that creature moves away from this place, or else, everyone will die soon."

 

 

Chanyeol looked up at Jongin, scared. This was the first time that this was happening. Jongin took Chanyeol's arms and helped him get up. Chanyeol's legs were shaking. "Hold on to me, hyung, you don't want to be lost in nowhere." Chanyeol grabbed hold of Jongin. Then, in a split second, Chanyeol and Jongin were at an abandoned park. In front of Chanyeol, stood Tao, sweating and panting. "Tao! Are you alright?!" Chanyeol asked. "I'm okay Chanyeol ge. Jongin, I contacted the others, they'll be here soon. Ugh, but this thing... Is pretty powerful. I guess the tree of life really wanted to destroy us in one blow." Tao said, still sweating. Tao knelt down, feeling tired. Tao wasn't used to holding time at an area so far away. The creature didn't help either. He could feel the creature's time being loosened. Soon, all time will go back to normal. Before that, the rest of the members had to arrive. Tao clenched his fist. 

 

"Ugh! Damn it!"

 

Tao had to let go. He had no more energy left. Tao dropped to the ground. "Tao hyung!!" Jongin yelled. Chanyeol immediately went to the younger boy and rested the younger's head on his lap. Tao was sweating like there was no tomorrow. His breathing was very uneven. "!" Jongin exclaimed. "It's coming." Chanyeol looked up, panicking. He felt the ground shake, and it was getting worse second by second. That was when Chanyeol heard Jongin yell out his name. "Chanyeol hyung!!" Chanyeol saw the younger boy in front of him as a burst of dark energy was headed towards him. "Jongin!!" Chanyeol shouted. Jongin turned his back towards the dark energy. ', only if I was quicker-' Jongin closed his eyes. 'This is going to hurt.'

 

 

"Thanks Jongin, for protecting Chanyeol."

 

 

Jongin opened his eyes. He saw Chanyeol smiling widely. His back didn't hurt at all. He turned around. 

 

 

"Kris hyung..." Chanyeol spoke softly.

 

 

It was Kris, in his original form, as a dragon, who blocked the burst of energy. Jongin smiled.

 

 

"No problem, daejang Kris."

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

I tried to make the chapter as long as possible! Sorry for such a boring chapter... I promise, after this it'll be full of action and fluff. lol.


Thanks for all the subscriptions and the comments! ALMOST 50 SUBSCRIBERS OMG. THANK YOU SO MUCH. ♥

 

AND DUIZHANG KRIS TO THE RESCUE! \o/