O N E ;

Gang EXOPLANET;

"Chanyeol hyung!"

 

 

Chanyeol looked up from his laptop, to see a younger boy across from him. 

 

 

"Taemin!"

 

 

It was his underclassmen from his university, Taemin. Chanyeol closed his laptop gently, and took a sip from his cup. "You're late" He said, but his tone was light and playful, which showed that he wasn't angry about it. Taemin smiled sheepishly, and said sorry. Chanyeol called the waitress, and ordered an iced mocha for Taemin, and another Americano for himself. 

 

 

"Hyung! I missed you so much! I was happy that I got into the same university as you, but I never get the chance to see you! Not fair!"

 

 

This time Chanyeol smiled, and fluffed the younger boys hair. Of course, like Taemin, Chanyeol missed Taemin. But he couldn't do anything about it. 2nd year of university wasn't as easy as Chanyeol thought that it would be. After his classes, he would have to rush to the library or home to finish his assignments. Some of them he even had to get his marks deducted due to overdue works. He was busy, and had absolutely no time for social interactions. But he couldn't blame anyone either. Only he was to blame, for signing up for hard courses. 

 

 

"Sorry for being so whiney, but I really do miss you hyung!"

 

 

Chanyeol flicked Taemin's flawless forehead. "Why are you being sorry?" He said. Chanyeol understood Taemin. And Taemin understood Chanyeol too. Chanyeol understood that Taemin was feeling upset because they weren't as close as they used to be. Attending the same elementary, middle, and high school, they were like family. But now that Chanyeol was so busy, they never had the time to hang out with eachother. And Taemin understood that Chanyeol was busy. Chanyeol was an A level student. He was intelligent and was well liked by his professors. However, even though they understood each other very well, they couldn't help but to whine and be upset about the fact that they weren't like them before. 

 

 

"okay, okay, let's stop with all this depress talk. How is first year of university Taemin?"

"It's okay, I guess! Not as bad as I thought it would be!"

 

 

A kid's a kid, Chanyeol thought. Taemin was smiling and laughing, purely like an angel. No one would have believed that this little boy was upset a little while ago. Chanyeol and Taemin talked for awhile, but soon paused as they overheard two highschool girls, talking about something that Chanyeol has never heard before.

 

 

"Did you hear about gang Exoplanet?!"

"Of course! Who hasn't?"

"Isn't it so cool? I heard that they were really good looking!! And the fact that they can use magic! Isn't it magical?!"

"I also heard that they can teleport too! It's so amazing! I want to meet them!!"

 

 

Gang? Magic? Teleport? High school girls these days, Chayeol thought. Who believes in that crap? Chanyeol rolled his eyes and turned back to Taemin, but was surprised that Taemin's eyes were sparkling with interest. "Taemin?" Chanyeol asked. "Are you alright?"

 

 

"Hyung, do you know Exoplanet?"

 

 

Chanyeol's eyes grew wide with disbelief. Was Taemin interested in things like that?!

 

 

"No... No I don't. Do you?"

"Of course I do!!"

 

 

Chanyeol sighed. He couldn't believed that Taemin was interested in things like that. He knew that Taemin could be childish at times, but to believe in such bull... Or was he the weird one for not knowing them? Chanyeol sighed once again as he saw Taemin look at him like he was living inside a cave.

 

 

"They're the coolest people on Earth. Ever! They can control different elements! Same with space, time, and any solid figure!"

 

 

Chanyeol was dumbfounded. Unlike other boys, Chanyeol was never interested in anything else but studying. The only three things he cared about in his life was his family, his future, and Taemin. Taemin and Chanyeol knew eachother since grade school, and Chanyeol was Taemins number one role model. Like Chanyeol, Taemin was also one of the top students.in that school. Taemin was a mature boy, although childish at times, but that was rare. But... Now.. Taemin was speaking... Rubbish. Talking about something that came across two high school girls a few minutes ago. As Chanyeol was thinking, Taemin's voice grew louder and louder.

 

 

"Controlling space... Isn't that cool? Just imagine, teleporting to where ever you had to go to... I wish I could do that..."

 

 

'Well, he's still young, I guess it isn't that weird that Taemin's interested in these things.' Of course, Chanyeol's doubt of Taemin never really lasted that long, as Chanyeol was known to have a brother complex kind of feeling towards Taemin.

 

 

"They each control different elements and each of them have a specific tattoo on their body!"

 

 

Chanyeol smiled, enjoying his second cup of Americano as he was listening to the younger boy ramble on about how amazing Exoplanet is.

 

 

-

 

 

", it's already 9!"

 

 

Chanyeol ran as he checked his watch. 'We stayed at the cafe for too long,' he thought. He had an assignment to submit to his professor via web by 12 a.m, but he lost the track of time, as he and Taemin never hung out for a while. He was about to slam his poor head on the wall while going home. 'How could I be so stupid! That assignment is worth 10%!' He panicked. Almost home, he ran toward his house in anxiety. However, he dropped to the ground as he ran into someone.

 

 

"I'm so sorry! Are you alright?!"

 

 

Chanyeol quickly apologized. The man he ran into was a tad bit shorter than himself, so he was surprised that he was knocked over like him.

 

 

"You're the last chosen one"

 

 

The man spoke to him. Chosen one? Chanyeol tilted is head in curiosity. Chosen for what? The man walked past him, and it was only a split second after that Chanyeol realized he did.

 

 

"Wa--"

 

 

Chanyeol couldn't finish his words. When he turned around, the man was gone. And everything fell silent, like nothing happened. It took a while for Chanyeol to process what just happened.

 

 

"... W... What was that?"