Meet The Family!

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you were tall wrought iron gates with multiple letters intertwined. Suho looked at a camera and the gates opened.

The house was large, about four of your own houses combined. There were multiple glass walls and twinkling light fixtures. Suho pulled his car into the garage beside multiple other cars. Even though Suho had a very fancy little crossover, his car was probably the least expensive in between the sports cars.

You waited for Kai or Baekhyun to get out so you could. Baekhyun grabbed your hand as he exited. "This way Angel Eyes."

You scowled.

His head tilted as a smirk came on his face. "What kind of mood are you in when your eyes are deep green?"

"I don't know, maybe annoyed?"

He chuckled. "As long as I'm making you feel something." But Baekhyun gazed at you for a moment while you gazed at the garage.

She's different. Usually girls would be squealing and all over me by now. Why isn't she?

"W-whose cars are all of these?" you asked.

"Our families'," Chanyeol said with a shrug. "A couple of us have cars in here for when we get our license."

"Uwah. Omo, is that a Mustang? I've always wanted a Mustang. I mean, I'll probably never even get to ride in one but still..." you sighed, gazing at the Mustang. It was even your dream Mustang color, yellow.

D.O. came over to you, leaning in. "That's my Mustang baby doll. I'll gladly give you a ride if you give me something in return."

Your innocent mind didn't understand what he was implying. "What do you want me to give you?" you asked happily, looking up into his eyes.

D.O. frowned. Is she innocent or playing hard to get? And why isn't she uncomfortable? Hm. I guess that's okay. I like a challenge. He smirked at you, standing back up. "You'll see."

Your brows knitted in confusion. The boys started going in and you followed after them. "Hey! What will I see?"

D.O. rolled his eyes and Kai smirked.

But when you were inside,  your eyes widened. "Omo! Do you all live here?"

Suho smiled and nodded. "Ne. It's the pack house. We all stay here. There's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter