Moving Out?!

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: I've decided I'm going to write another story guys. I'll post the foreward probably in a little bit XD Please read it too! ♥}

 

Life was blissful.

Well, other than when Baekhyun decided he wanted to be your first kiss. He constantly tried to plant his lips on yours, and you'd always turn away, one of the other wolves pulling him away angrily.

But alas, your peace couldn't last long.

You recieved a text from Eli.

Ellie!

My college semester has ended. I'll be returning to Korea Tuesday.

You can move out of your friend's house and back into our house.

I'll be expecting a home-cooked meal from you dongsaeng! I've missed your cooking. T.T

-Eli AKA the best oppa in the whole wide world

You froze. "Oh shoot," you said.

"Mwo?" Chanyeol, whose arm was around you, swiftly grabbed the phone from your hands.

Then he repeated, just more angrily, "MWO?! NO. AWNDAE."

"What's wrong?" Suho asked.

Chanyeol put the phone out.

One by one, the wolves took in the text with wide eyes.

D.O. nearly broke your phone with his brute strength.

"Nope," Sehun said. "You're not allowed to move out jagi."

"I can't tell my brother I don't want to move back in with him!"

"Then tell him you prefer living with your six mates for life than your brother whom you've lived with all your life," said Baekhyun smoothly.

"I can't tell my brother that either!" you wailed.

Suho sighed, rubbing his neck as he thought. "What if we explained the situation to him?"

You scoffed. "Yeah right. I can see that going down. 'Oh hey Eli. See, I've met these six werewolves and turns out they're all Bonded to me which means I'm their one and only mate and it'll kill them pretty much if they're separated from me. Oh shoot! I also forgot to mention that I've been lying to you all this time. I wasn't living with a girl, but those same six horomonal males.'" You rasied an eyebrow at Suho.

"I get it!" He held out his hands in surrender. "So...you're just going to move out?"

You groaned. "I'm not sure."

"Would you leave us?" asked Sehun with wide eyes. "Awndae!" He held onto your arm.

Chanyeol swatted him away. "Sparky wouldn't leave us. Would you?"

"I don't know!" You were having a mental battle. "What am I supposed to tell my brother?"

They had no answer.

†-♥-†

You came and met Eli at the airport.

He hugged you tightly. "Ellie! It feels like it's been forever since you went to Japan!"

"Ne oppa. I missed you."

"I missed my dongsaeng too. You packed and ready to move back in?"

"Er...not quite. Give me a day?"

"Of course." He smiled and ruffled your hair. "You seem different." He raised an eyebrow. "Did you dump Bacon?"

You rolled your eyes. "No oppa."

"So you're still going out with him?"

"Ne."

"Then why do you look so happy? Get another boyfriend?"

You laughed, but it was slightly nervous. "Of course not oppa."

Eli smiled to himself. He had a feeling you had five other bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter