I Really Love Them

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that D.O. had Bonded to you, he wouldn't leave you alone.

He was constantly holding your hands and kissing your face. He tried to be the one to sleep with you every night, and the others got very angry.

"Hyuuung," whined Sehun one day. "Let me hold Elise's hand."

"Nope!" D.O. held your intertwined hands in the air. "You can hold her hand all you want when school starts back up."

You grinned happily thinking of school, but Sehun groaned.

"You know you'll have to take very good care of her right maknae?" asked Kai, eyeing him.

"Obviously."

"Watch it. You haven't been in a good mood lately."

Sehun pouted. "That's because D.O. hyung's been hogging Elise!"

"That's because you've all had all this time with her, claiming her for yourselves because you've Bonded to her. Now that I've Bonded to her, I have to make up on lost time. Right baby doll?" D.O. kissed your cheek, his lips touching the corner of yours.

"YAH!" yelled Baekhyun at the top of his lungs. "You WILL NOT be Angel's first kiss! Araso? I will be the one to take it!" He glowered at D.O.

"Ani. She's mine now." D.O. pulled you to his chest.

"Kyungie oppa," you muttered. "What if I want to spend some time with the other oppas?"

His eyes widened, feigning sadness. "You don't want to be around me?"

"It's not that but...I haven't spent any time with the others lately. I want to spend time with everyone, especially before we all start school again."

"You heard her." Kai stood and pulled you up, tearing your hand from D.O.'s and pulling you down on his lap.

Baekhyun made a noise of annoyance. "Put Angel in between us."

"I'm comfortable." Kai wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you back. "Relax Red."

You sighed, wiggling to free yourself. His arms flexed, trapping you.

D.O. grunted. "She wants up Jongin."

"She doesn't want to be with you Kyungsoo," he shot back.

"Yah! Don't talk for her!"

"Maybe you should go stick your head up your--"

"That's ENOUGH," said Suho, intervening. "Kim Jongin, Do Kyungsoo. Stop fighting right now. D.O., let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter