And D.O. Bonds!

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Shoot. My bad guys. I need to clear confusion. In the last chapter Chanyeol said "Don't you know? We're dreaming." or something like that. OKAY. So. They WEREN'T DREAMING. Chanyeol only temporarily woke up and he thought he was still dreaming. He won't tell her that he loves her straight out. But since he thought he was dreaming, he told her because he didn't think it would mean anything. Hope this helps guys.ALSO, aren't you guys happy with the chapter title? XD 

Also, listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq-dLXGwAjc

'Kay, bye}

 

Chanyeol stayed asleep for two more days after he suddenly woke up and confused you with both his "I love you" and his "We're dreaming" statements.

The other pack members didn't want him to be too stressed after he came home, so he didn't really do much. But he wasn't complaining.

It seemed that either Chanyeol had forgotten his confession to you or he really thought he'd been dreaming. But if he hadn't forgotten, he was acting very casual about it, treating you the way he always did.

"I'm just glad he didn't lose any memory," said Suho. "Just...don't force him to remember too much. Give it a day."

Everyone nodded in understanding.

The wolves had been very delicate with you as well. They hugged you lightly and only gave butterfly kisses.

Also, they were true to their words. You hadn't slept on your own since you came back.

But Suho only let the Bonded wolves sleep with you, telling D.O. and Chanyeol to stay out.

"Wae hyung?" whined D.O. "I won't do anything!"

"Kyungsoo," he said firmly. "I know you say that. But we can't be sure. However, those of us who are Bonded to her would definitely never do anything that would put her in a bad position. You understand, don't you?"

"Ne," he replied glumly. "Aish chincha! Why can't I just Bond with my baby doll already and have done with it?!"

Suho looked at his dongsaeng in amusement. "Do you love her?"

"Hm...I'm not sure. I've never been in love."

"What do you feel like?"

He thought, then divulged his feelings to his leader. "Well, it's like whenever I see her my heart starts beating faster. I just want to wrap her in my arms and protect her from the world. And when she smiles..." He paused to grin himself. "It's like she can obliterate all my anger or sadness with that simple expression. And her laugh!" D.O. laughed. "It's like bells. I can't find any flaw in her. She's...she's perfect, you know?"

"Of course I know." Suho smiled, putting a hand on D.O.'s shoulder. "I also know that you're in love with Elise."

D.O. blinked, pausing to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter