Taking Notice

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol woke up at around eight in the morning. He could feel the meds still in his system. He groaned, his arm tingling but not hurting much anymore. He put a hand to his face, rubbing his eyes.

Memories of the night before came back as he glanced around at an unfamiliar room with pastel purple walls where he was under a pink blanket.

Then he looked at the floor to see your sleeping figure.

She's the one that helped me, huh? I was kind of busy screaming at her...

He stared at you for a while. She's actually pretty cute. Soft long brown hair, full lips, a cute round face.

But then again, you had a wood floor and were only on a couple of blankets. Chanyeol felt bad. That was odd. He, Park Chanyeol, felt bad about something? Weird.

But he got up from your bed and picked you up. He was surprised at how light you were. It was like you didn't eat or something. He put you in the bed, pulling the covers over you and instead snuggling into your homemade bed, falling asleep as the meds kicked back in.

†-♥-†

You woke up more comfortable than when you went to sleep. Then you saw it was because you were in your bed again.

How...? Was it all a dream? you wondered.

Sitting up in bed, you looked at the floor. Chanyeol was sleeping.

Oh. Nope, not a dream.

But how did he end up there and you in your bed? Did he put you there?

Shaking thoughts out of your head, you got up and tiptoed around him to get breakfast from the kitchen.

Eli had already left for work and you mentally thanked the heavens.

But...what does a werewolf eat? Bunnies and squirrels? That'd be horrible!

Instead you fixed bacon and eggs for him and waffles for yourself.

{A/N: Kudos to anyone who got that joke up there ^-^}

When you went back into your room, he was still asleep. You glanced at the clock. It was already eleven and you didn't know when Suho would show up.

"Chanyeol-ssi," you said gently, being polite. "You need to wake up. I made you breakfast."

He groaned. "Five more minutes."

"Aniyo. I don't know when Suho will be back."

"Aish. I'm getting up." He sat up and rubbed his eyes. His hair was adorably messed up. Then he smelled the air. "Do I smell...meat?" His eyes lit up like a child at Christmas.

"Ne. I made you b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter