We Don't Always Get To Choose

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: About last chapter: I realize that when she went through the airport there was no way she could've stayed asleep. HOWEVER, I didn't think about it at the time and I'm too lazy to rewrite the whole part. Please understand and forgive me. Gamsamnida!}

 

B.A.P. knew when the wolves took their run. They'd been studying the house for a few weeks now.

One night, they snuck in.

"Search for anything that indicates a weakness," Yongguk hissed. "We have forty minutes. Go! And whatever you do, avoid the girl's room. Especially you, Daehyun."

Daehyun rolled his eyes and searched through the living room. On the bookshelf was a wide variety of books. He frowned, then climbed the stairs.

He could hear a familiar heartbeat. Yours.

Daehyun had the urge to sneak into your room, but he feared his alpha's wrath too much.

The others were going into the other bedrooms.

"This one's the leader's," Jongup said from the room beside Elise's.

He was right. The room was neat like a monk's--very neat and clean, very different from B.A.P.'s rooms--except Youngjae's. Suho also had a picture of you and him from when you went on your date sitting on his nightstand.

Daehyun narrowed his eyes and had the urge to break it. He reached out for it, but Jongup caught his hand. "Hyung, don't. They'll know that way."

He reluctantly pulled his hand back.

A while later, Yongguk called them all back. "I could only find one weakness, how about all of you?"

They nodded in agreement.

Yongguk smirked. "Well then. Now we make a plan for action."

†-♥-†

You were reading a book in English.

"What are you reading Angel?" Baekhyun snatched the book from you.

"Give it back!" you commanded.

"Ani. Gah, what's this say?!" He squinted at the English letters, turning it this way and that. He began to sound out a line in heavily accented English. "You should let me lub you, let me be da one to gib you ebryting--"

You snatched it back. "It says," you said, giving him a look and starting in perfect English. "You should let me love you, let me be the one to give you everything you want and need, the good love and protection, make me your selection, show me the way love's supposed to be."

He blinked at you, so you translated.

Baekhyun grinned. "It says that?"

"Ne."

"Aw! So my little Angel's a hopeless romantic?"

You blushed and looked away. "A-aniyo."

"Aigoo. It's okay. You're not hopeless anymore! You have us." He nuzzled his cheek to yours then kissed it.

"Shut up." You pushed him away lightly.

"We're home!" Suho called from the front door. "Elise, Ahjumma sent you something."

You curiously went to the front door to see Suho holding out a box. "Also, EXO-M sent you something as well as all of us." Suho handed you the box and passed out envelopes.

Dearest Friend,

You are hereby invited to a celebration in Bejing this Friday, July 23rd.

This is a masquerade ball, so remember to dress formal and bring a mask.

-EXO-M

Then there was another note in all of yours, each different.

You read yours curiously.

Annyeong mei mei! If you don't come we'll kidnap you from Korea!

Love, Xiumin

{A/N: "Mei mei" is Chinese for little sister}

Kai grabbed your note and read it. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter