Oppa

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho woke you up at nine in the morning. You were still a little sleepy since you usually slept until like, eleven.

"Elise, get up and dress light. Make sure your bathing suit is on underneath. Araso?"

You groaned, rolling over.

Suho smiled at your appearance. You didn't really care much about what you looked like around the pack, and he liked that. But honestly, seeing your messy hair and sleepy eyes that were always light green when you woke up, he thought you were absolutely beautiful.

"Elise." Suho put a hand on your cheek. "Get up."

"Araso, araso. I'm getting up."

†-♥-†

You all took the bus. You expected to end up at the beach, but instead they dropped you off at Eli's college first.

"Going to the beach?" he asked as he handed you a strawberry banana smoothie.

"No idea. They just told me to dress light and wear a bathing suit."

"It's a one-piece, right?"

"Duh," you lied.

"Good girl. You leaving later then?"

"Ne."

"Araso. Be good."

"When am I not?" you shot back with a smile.

"True. My little Ellie's a good girl."

"Jagiyah~" said Baekhyun when he came up to your table. "I hate to rush you, but we need to leave or we won't have enough time before we have to leave."

Eli narrowed his eyes at Baekhyun. "What did you just call my baby sister?"

He blinked. "Um...Elise?"

"Hm...you be careful Bacon." Eli turned his attention back to you. "Ellie, don't let any of these boys take advantage of you, araso? But call me when you break up with Bacon and start dating Joonmyun, araso?"

You rolled your eyes. "Oppa--"

"And all of you." Eli looked at the pack. "If any of you hurt my sister in any way, I will hunt you down. And I will kill you. Are we clear?"

"Ne!" they all replied with a bow. "We'll take good care of Elise!"

"Good. Bye Ellie. I'll call." Your brother hugged you tightly.

"Ne. Annyeong oppa."

"Annyeong." He waved, watching you disappear with the six boys. Then he smiled a little.

He was a guy.

Like he couldn't tell when a guy liked a girl.

And every single one of those boys liked his little sister.

But it was okay. So long as you were happy.

†-♥-†

Expecting a beach again, you were surprise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter