Nicknames And The Silent Protector

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: So guys, I found out there's going to be a 'super moon' in the next few days, so I'm putting it in here! The super moon is when the moon is full and closest to the earth. It is 14% larger and brighter than usual. So...yep! There's your science lesson for the day! Annyeong!}

 

Countdown: one week until your birthday.

Your current mood? Getting ready to kill whichever wolf has his arms wrapped around you. Scratch that--whichever wolves had their arms wrapped around you.

You controlled your breathing, putting  hand over one of the hands on your waist. This one was a little too close to your s for you comfort. You pried the hand off, getting ready to snap it and turned to see who it was.

Suho.

Really? He was like the innocent one! Well, not around the full moon but...

Wait.

You looked at the calendar on your nightstand and saw the black circle. You groaned. Yay for erted werewolves! Ha, no.

In front of you was D.O.

You sighed, trying to pry their arms off. But their grips were a little too strong. They weren't sleeping then.

With a deep breath, you yelled, "CHANYEOL!"

He came into your room immediately, throwing the door open. "What's wrong?"

"These two. They're pretending to sleep."

As if to prove your point, D.O. let out a snore that was too loud to be real.

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes and picked them both up. "We all know you're both awake. Now get away from Sparky."

D.O. was forced to get up as Chanyeol used all his strength on him first. Suho though held you closer and tighter.

"Five more minutes," he grumbled.

You rolled your eyes. "Suho. I want to get up. Let me up."

"Ani. You're going to stay in my arms where you belong."

"Kim Joonmyun let me up."

"Ani!"

"Chanyeol, help me," you whined.

Chanyeol tried to pick Suho up, but he ended up picking you up as well due to Suho's own strength.

"I'll get up if you call me 'oppa' cutely."

"Suho you're usually not like this. Not even during a full moon. What's wrong with you?"

"There's a super moon tonight," said Chanyeol flatly. "That means horomones are in super-mega-overdrive. I'd beware of Baekhyun especially. And Kai. And D.O."

D.O. shot Chanyeol a look, which he ignored.

"I'm waiting~" said Suho in your ear.

You gulped. You were so going to hurt him later. "Oppa! Bali, let me up please!" You raised your voice an octave to make it cute.

He chuckled. "My Elise. Neomu kyeopta."

"Now let go." Your voice changed back to normal.

"Araso." His grip loosened and you scrambled up, going to the bathroom to wash your face.

You pulled your T-shirt over your head, leaving you in your shorts and a tighter tank top.

There was a wolf-whistle--no pun intended.

Slowly, you turned to the source of the noise. Baekhyun was sitting on your toilet, smirking up at you.

"Oh don't mind me Angel. Keep stripping please."

"YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN YOU GET OUT OF MY BATHROOM NOW!" You pushed him out, using all the strength you possessed.

Today was going to be a long day.

After breakfast, you sat in the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter