Lotte World!

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Angel! We're going to Lotte World for a date!"

You blinked at Baekhyun. "Only us? I would think Sehun would want to come..."

Baekhyun pouted. "Do we have to invite them jagi? I wanted to be alone with you so we could go in the tunnel of love."

"What would I want to come to?" Sehun asked, suddenly appearing.

Baekhyun gave you a 'you-better-not-say-anything' look, but you ignored it. "Lotte World."

His eyes widened. "Omona! Can I come? Please?"

You shrugged. "Ask Bacon."

"Hyung! Please! Would you deny me a trip to my own heaven?!"

"I thought your heaven was the ice cream parlor," said Baekhyun with an annoyed look. "Besides, what if I want to be alone with my Angel?"

Sehun frowned. "She's mine too."

"But she was mine first." Baekhyun wrapped his arms around your shoulders protectively. "Angel nekkoyah!"

"Actually," said Suho, coming into your room, "She was mine first. And Baekhyun, there's no way for you to get over this now. We're all going."

Baekhyun pouted, looking at you. "Angel! Tell him you want to be alone with me!"

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you love me~"

You frowned. "When did I say I loved you?"

"Only a matter of time before you admit it Angel," he sang, kissing your cheek.

You scowled. "The others aren't going to let you go alone with me. We're all going whether you like it or not Bacon."

"Actually," said Kai, coming up behind Suho, "I'll back down if you do aegyo."

Suho and Sehun nodded in agreement.

You broke. You were so not doing aegyo for them again. "Ani. Besides, who said I didn't want everyone to come?"

Baekhyun grumbled, crossing his arms and pouting like a child.

"Well..." said Suho as D.O. and Chanyeol joined the gang. "Everyone, guess we're going to Lotte World today!"

†-♥-†

"Elise!" said Sehun, grabbing your hand. "We have to go on this one! No, that one! No, no! That's one's bigger! Let's go on that ride!"

You chuckled. "Sehun, we can go on all of them, okay? Just pick one to start."

"This one!" He went to the fastest one at the park.

You grinned. Your favorite.

You were in rows of four, and in your row were as follows: Baekhyun, Suho, you, then Sehun. Behind you sat Kai, D.O., and Chanyeol.

"Ready?" you asked Sehun, gently squeezing his hand.

He nodded eagerly.

When the ride started, you could hear one of the guys screaming like a girl, though you couldn't tell which one it was.

But Sehun, you, and Suho were enjoying it as far as you could tell.

But once you got off the ride, D.O. looked uneasy. You started laughing--so he was the one who screamed like a girl.

You lightly punched his arm. "Was it that scary Kyungsoo?"

"Don't call me Kyungsoo," he grumbled, looking away. "And I wasn't scared!"

"Hm. And I thought you'd enjoy the rollar coasters. I thought Sehun or Suho would be the one that couldn't take it."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter