Animal Shelter

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Whoo! Sehun's chapter! Last filler before the story line starts back up. I'll do the others' dates later, don't worry XD}

 

"Elise?" asked the wolves when they saw you getting ready.

"Where are you going?" Suho asked you.

"The animal shelter down the street. I want to try somewhere else other than the hospital."

Sehun jumped up. "Can I come?"

You smiled and nodded. "Let's go."

The animal shelter wasn't a far walk. But the weather was nice today.

Pretending he was interested in a bird that was flying above, Sehun casually slipped his hand into yours.

You smiled at him, giving his hand a gentle squeeze.

He grinned down at you. "It's pretty out today, ne?"

"Ne. Sehun, do you really like animals?"

"Ne! I'm sort of part animal you know." He laughed.

"True."

You reached the animal shelter, getting greeted by the sounds of dogs barking and birds chirping and cawing.

"Annyeonghasaeyo," said the owner before she saw you two. "Ah! Elise! Nice to see you again. And this time you brought your boyfriend?"

You both blushed--but would you be able to explain with is hand laced in yours?

"N-ne," you shyly answered. "You don't mind, do you unnie?"

"Ani. Minjin just had her puppies if you want to go see them. They need to be checked on. I have to step out for a little bit to go get more bird feed. I can trust you to look over the shelter, right?"

"Ne unnie!"

"Araso. And you...?" she trailed off into a question, looking at Sehun.

"Ah! Jeseohamnida! Sehun imnida."

"Annyeonghasaeyo Sehun-ssi. Yuuki imnida. You can call me noona."

"Gamsamnida."

Yuuki left.

"She's a family friend," you explained to Sehun. "She's half Japanese too, so we have a lot in common. Anyway, let's go see Minjin's puppies!" You pulled Sehun into the back room.

Minjin, the cute chocolate lab was lying on a bed with seven puppies.

"Omo!" you exclaimed. "So many!"

Obviously the father wasn't a pure breed like Minjin. A few of the puppies had black and white on them.

"How old are they?" Sehun asked.

"Hm...well I was last here about four days ago, so no older than that."

"Kyeopta."

"Ne."

You both laughed as one of the dogs climbed over the others.

"That one's D.O. hyung!" Sehun declared, pointing.

You started naming the puppies after the pack.

"This one's you Sehun," you laughed, pointing at a cute red-brown puppy that moved around happily.

He chuckled. "It's the same color as my wolf too!"

You both laughed more.

"Ah! This one's you Elise!" he pointed to a white puppy with brown and black paws.

"It's cute," you granted.

"You're cuter," Sehun assured you with a smile.

"Don't think so. But thank you Sehun-ah!"

He frowned. "When's yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter