First Date

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: You guys should get excited by the title. Just sayin' XD}

 

"Hey Elise," Suho whispered.

You groaned, rolling over to look at your alarm clock. It was five thirty AM. And it was a Sunday.

"Elise," he whined, shaking your shoulder.

"It's too early for this!" you hissed, pulling your blanket over your head.

Suho chuckled. "You're so cute when you're grumpy. I have a question for you."

"What?"

"Have you ever watched the sunrise and the sunset on the same day?"

"I've never watched either."

"Perfect." He tore back your blankets, exposing you to the cold.

You glared at him groggily, trying to take the blanket back. You were in a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, so you were cold. "Give it back."

"Ani. Get up. We're going to be gone all day."

"Aish. Wae?"

"Would you like to go on a date with me today Elise?"

You paused. Well, you'd never been on a date before...

And thinking about it, you were kind of an idiot. You had four guys that were pretty much in love with you and sweet as could be.  Any girl would kill for it and yet you always pushed them away. Plus Suho was the sweetest out of them all.

"Araso."

He smiled. "Then get up. I picked your clothes out for you."

"I can pick out my own clothes Suho."

"I know. But you don't know what we're going to do today and I do. That means you don't know how to dress and I do. So I picked them out. Get dressed. I'll have breakfast downstairs." He left your room.

You sat up in bed, rubbing your eyes. Suho had set out an outfit on the foot of your bed. Skinny jeans, a quarter-sleeve brown shirt, a white hoodie, and brown boots.

You went downstairs where Suho was setting out food for the both of you. Vegan bacon for you, and eggs and sausage for him.

He beamed at you. "Just as I thought, you look adorable."

"Oh please. I'm tired and my face is still puffy."

"I'm not lying. Now eat up! I made it myself."

"Aren't you worried about waking the others up?"

"The pack sleeps like the dead, especially after longer runs."

"Why did you take a longer run last night?" you asked curiously, nibbling on the vegan bacon.

He gave a sly smile. "Because I knew I wanted to take you out today. So I tired them out. Don't worry, we'll leave a note."

You smiled. He really had this all down. Then you spotted the picnik basket on the counter.

"Are we going for a picnick?"

"You'll see."

The thought of an adventure thrilled you honestly. So today you would just trust Suho, and ignore all other things--school, Daehyun, werewolves Bonding...everything.

"You get the passenger seat today," Suho told you with a smile.

"I feel so special."

He softened and reached out to caress your cheek. "You are special Elise. The most special girl in the world."

"If the whole world's special, no one is," you replied, buckling your seatbelt and turning your face away so he would't see your blush.

"Well Elise...you're my world, so I guess the whole world is special."

You wrinkled your nose at him. "That was incredibly cheesy."

"But it felt right saying it."

Your heart faltered for a second. Suho really was a sweetheart.

Suho had one hand on the wheel. His other hand came down on yours where it lied in your lap. He smiled at you, lacing your fingers.

You smiled softly to yourself.

You finally arrived at a trail.

Suho pulled you out of his car. "One thing first."

"What?"

"Give me your cellphone and iPod."

"Wae?"

"Just do it Elise."

"Aigoo. Araso." You handed him the two electronics.

"Gomawo!" He placed them back in the car. "Now...kaja!" He took your hand and dragged you through the woods behind him.

"Suho?" you asked after about fifteen minutes of walking through the woods.

"Ne?"

"Where are we going?"

"Didn't I tell you earlier silly? We're going to watch the sunrise."

"Ah. How much farther?"

"Not too long. Ten minutes more?"

The forest was very beautiful and peaceful in the morning. Not too many animals were awake yet, and birds chirped brightly.

Eventually you reached a hill.

Suho sat down on the grass wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter