The Other Pack

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school was buzzing today, which was odd. You shrugged it off, not really caring.

But someone came into the classroom along with the teacher that made you look up. It was a transfer student of the male gender.

"Introduce yourself," the teacher told him.

The guy was actually cute, you found. But his hair...it was dyed blond. You lost interest and looked down at your book

"Annyeonghasaeyo," he said with a bow. "Daehyun imnida. Please take care of me!"

"Daehyun, please take the empty seat next to Elise. Elise, raise your hand."

You raised your hand in the air without looking up.

"Elise, I trust you, as our honor student, will take excellent care of Daehyun," said the teacher. "Am I correct?"

"Ne songsaengnim."

"Good. Now class, open your math books to page three hundred eighty-two."

Daehyun sat beside you. His gaze fixed on you.

"Why are you looking at me?" you asked, still refusing to lift your eyes from your book.

"Because I think you're cute."

You stiffened. Psh, like you were going to let him on this. You had four werewolves Bonded to you, with one that had a crush on you, and Chanyeol...well, who knew what was going on with Chanyeol?

"You're funny Daehyun. You should've told the class you were a comedian."

"I'm not joking. You're very cute...Elise, was it?"

"Ne. Now open your math book."

†-♥-†

The pack was on high alert. There was no mistaking that scent.

There were other werewolves in the school.

And rather unfortunately, D.O. had two of them in his class--Kim Himchan and Bang Yongguk. He growled at them.

What, did they think they could just strut into EXO territory without consequences?

At lunch, they spotted the whole pack at their own table, earning plenty of fangirl whispers and stares.

Suho counted them. "Four, five...wait. Which one is missing? Unless they lost one?"

Baekhyun growled, loud enough that others could've heard him. "There!" He was looking at you, alone at your table. They always tried to sit with you, but you never let them.

One of the pack members of B.A.P. was smiling at you, and walking towards you. He sat down next to you.

"Go away Daehyun," you said. "You don't want to be around geek-freak here."

"Who says I don't?"

My six werewolf friends, you thought. Instead, you said, "The social order of the school."

"I don't give a damn about the social order o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter