Number Three AND Four

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Repeat after me," you told Kai sternly. "I will not."

"I will not," he repeated, amused.

"Go into Haruma Elise's room."

"Go into Haruma Elise's room."

"Ever without her permission."

"Ever without her permission."

"Or I give her permission to castrate me and dip me in a pit of boiling lava."

He started laughing. "Seriously? Where are you going to get a pit of boiling lava?!"

You grit your teeth. Kai had snuck into your bedroom again last night. "Just repeat it!"

"Fine," he snickered. "Or I give her permission to castrate me and dip me in a pit of boiling lava."

"There. That's better. Now get out before I call for Suho and Bacon."

"But Red," he pouted. "It's the full moon tonight. I have needs!"

You eyed him. He was sitting on the edge of your bed in a wifebeater and sweatpants. "What kind of needs?" you asked innocently.

He gave you a smirk. "Think Red. What is the motive when a guy has raging horomones and sneaks into the room of the girl he likes?"

Your eyes rounded. "YAH! KIM JONGIN!" You took one of your pillows and started beating him with it.

"Ooh, a pillow! It hurts so much!" he mockingly said, grabbing the pillow. "You're going to have to do better than that."

You scowled. "Just get out. Besides, you don't like me. You're just a meanie." You stuck your tongue out at him like a five-year-old. "Now get out, seriously. I have to get ready for school."

"Araso, araso. I'll go." He stood and went to the door. "You sure you don't need help getting ready?"

"Positive. Now go take a shower. You still smell like the woods."

He left obediently.

†-♥-†

Today the guys were in one of their "moods" as you liked to call it--when they were all macho man because of the full moon. Which meant every single one of them was erted, especially Baekhyun, Kai, and D.O. Even Suho and Sehun were.

The only one who acted normal, well what was normal for him, was Chanyeol. He always ignored you and answered you with one sentence or less if he could.

Ever since Baekhyun had Bonded with you, he demanded he get to sit by you instead of Sehun.

So you were wedged in between Chanyeol and Baekhyun, as usual, your hands in your lap.

Baekhyun put his hand on top of yours. You'd gotten used to this already--it had been two months since you'd been living with them. You stopped trying to fight Baekhyun and Suho with the little things, like them holding your hands. Though you did put your foot down when they tried to put their lips on you.

Baekhyun gave your hand a squeeze. He could sense that you were nervous--after all, today you had some big tests, plus an orchestra concert later in which you had a violin solo.

But half way to school, Baekhyun's hand started moving up. On your knee at first, then s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter