Surprise, Guess Who Bonded?

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every pack member wanted to be by your bedside and make sure you were alright. But the nurses and doctors firmly told them, "Family only."

The doctor came from your private room. All the boys stood up.

"What's wrong?" they all asked at the same time.

The doctor gave them a surprised look. "Er...hasn't she told you about it herself? She even had a checkup scheduled for tomorrow."

"Aniyo," said Suho, "what's wrong? She said her heart hurt."

"She's had a weak heart since she was little. She couldn't get too excited or have any emotional stress put on her in fear her heart would stop. When she was about seven, I think, she had a heart transplant."

Their eyes widened.

"It was from shock of her father's suicide."

"Her father commit suicide?!" Baekhyun asked, shocked.

"You don't seem to be very close to her," the doctor observed. "Anyway, she got stressed out. That's what happened again earlier."

"Does she need another transplant?" Sehun asked anxiously.

"No. Her condition's stable now. She just had a little bit too much emotional stress. Her mother's death anniversary is coming up Sunday." He studied their faces. "Didn't know that either, huh? Anyway, she'll be okay. I want to keep her overnight though, just to keep safe. You can go in now, but be quiet. She needs rest free of worry." Just as he turned to leave, he asked, "By the way, where's her brother?"

"Japan," Baekhyun answered.

"Ah. You boys better take very good care of her then. He'll kill you if anything happens to his baby sister, werewolf pack or not." He grinned, winked, then left.

"How did he...?" Kai asked, staring after the doctor.

"I think he's my little brother's doctor. He'd have to know then," D.O. said. "Knew I recognized him from somewhere."

"That's not important," said Suho. "Let's just go in and see her, okay?"

They all shut up and followed him into the hospital room.

You were now in one of those god awful boxy hospital gowns, your dark hair sprawled around you. You had a tube in your arm, a machine beeping steadily beside the bed.

You were very still, breathing steady.

"A heart condition, huh?" Sehun asked, breaking the silence.

"Why wouldn't she tell us?" Baekhyun whispered. "Especially if she had to go to the hospital tomorrow." Then he checked the clock. "Well, today."

A nurse came in to check on you. She eyed the six good-looking boys and blushed. "I'm sorry but I can only allow one of you to spend the night here. The rest of you will have to leave the patient's room."

"Aw! Noona, please?" Sehun asked, blinking innocently at the nurse.

She gulped. "No. One person only. By the way, Elise never mentioned anything about six boys around her."

"You know Elise?"

She nodded. "Ne. She volunteers here. She's a very big help, especially with the kids down in the kids wing. I'll tell them she's here tomorrow. They'll be sure to brighten her up." She smiled at the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter