Nightmare--At School And At Night

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo! EXO-K!"

"Kai oppa!" "Baekhyun oppa!" "D.O. oppa!" "Chanyeol oppa!" "Sehun oppa!" "Suho oppa!"

"Wait...who is that girl getting out of their car?"

"It's that nerd!"

You flinched as you felt the weight of their glares on you. If looks could kill, you'd be chopped up into tiny pieces right now.

Suho passed by you, gently squeezing your hand as he passed. "It'll be okay," he whispered. "We'll distract them. You go to class Elise."

Gratefully, you slipped past the hoard of fangirls to get to your locker.

But all throughout the day, you kept hearing people whisper about you.

"Why was she in Suho oppa's car? Is she one of their girlfriends?"

"No way! She's too ugly to be in their presence."

There was some nasty cackling, like they were witches. "That's true."

"So we should have nothing to worry about."

You ducked your head through the halls, just trying to get to class.

Now you were sure you preferred to be invisable.

When lunch came, you were fully prepared to go run into an empty classroom to eat.

Carefully listening, you sat at your table. It would appear that people decided you weren't a threat to them and stopped talking about you.

Breathing a sigh of relief, you thanked the heavens. Then you glanced down at your tray. You were too nervous to pay attention to what you had grabbed and ended up getting barbaque pork.

Making a face, you got up and threw your tray away.

One member of the pack's eyes followed you as you exited, feeling disappointed as he watched your untouched food go into the trash. He wished you would eat. He wished you would smile for him. He glanced at the girls surrounding their table and felt...empty. He felt nothing from any of these girls that constantly called "oppa, oppa" at him.

With a growl, he got up. "Aish."

"What's wrong?" another member asked.

"I need air." But he followed you to watch you read under the tree where you always read.

†-♥-†

"Not too bad, right Red?" Kai asked as he climbed into the car behind Baekhyun. "Not too many scratches?"

You shrugged. "It's okay. They won't bother me anymore."

"Why? Baby doll stick up for herself?"

You gave a heavy sigh. "No. I'm just an annoying eyesore to them. Not worth their time."

All the guys went into silence, thinking about what you said.

Does she get bullied? Baekhyun wondered, glancing back at you sadly.

†-♥-†

You missed Eli.

You missed your own cooking, in your own kitchen.

You missed going home, laying down in your bed and reading.

You missed going into your aunt's room to spray her perfume for the memories the scent brought back.

It was only your third day here and you already were homesick. It would only get worse throughout the week too.

Without telling the guys anything, you went straight to your room, locked the door, and hugged your pillow, looking at the pictures of your family on the nightstand. What had you gotten yourself into, thinking you could fix these playboys?

It was impossible. You could just stay at your house and never get involved with the werewolves again, swear to keep your mouth shut. You wanted the comfort of your own home right now.

At least you remembered your cell phone. Eli had called you when he got to Japan, true to his word, in the middle of the night. You made him hang up early though because he sounded tired.

You grabbed your cellphone and dailed your brother's number.

"Moshi moshi?" he answered, Japanese fluent as it had been before you left.

"Onii-chan..." you cried into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter