A Day In The Life

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Annyeong You! Here's the first chapter of Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood! Please give it lots of love! Gomsamnida! ♥}

It was one of those days. You were tired, you tripped on the stairs on your way out of school, and now you had to walk through the muddy path in the woods on your way back home because of stupid road work.

You sighed, making a face as you avoided the worse parts of the path, skirting puddles. When you were younger and walked this path with your aunt and brother, you'd jump into every puddle, splashing them both.

"I'm home!" you called when you got in, wiping the mud off your shoes before putting them on the mat.

"Ellie!" your brother called from the living room. "Make me food please!"

"Ugh. Eli, Why can't you do it yourself?"

"Hey! I'm busy working on college homework so I can become a successful doctor one day and put bread on the table!"

You walked by the living room where he sat on the couch, his laptop resting on his lap.

"Are you doing homework or playing games?" you asked sternly.

"Homework of course," he replied with an innocent look. "Now go make me food sister dearest."

"Fine."

You ventured into the kitched to make him a chicken wrap. You were a vegetarian, but you made food with meat in it just for Eli.

Yep. You and your brother had matching names. Ellison and Elise. Of course, he was called by Eli instead, and he called you Ellie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter