Tease

Mirror Mirror

Your POV (The Clone)

I walked out to tell Kai, but when I reached the table, ~~~~~ was sitting there already. I stopped abruptly, surprised. Kai saw me and raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing standing around?"

I sat back down.

Kai rolled his eyes, smiling, "I sent you in to look for ~~~~~, but she comes back alone. I thought I'd have to send someone in for you."

Before I could say anything, ~~~~~ stepped in and said, "Ani... it wasn't like that. I was just about to come out, and ~~~~~ came in, she needed to use the restroom as well, so I told her to go ahead and I'd come back first."

I looked at her, confused. Kai nodded, "I see." He paused for a moment and looked out the window, "Let's go home now, it seems like it's going to start raining soon."

He stood up and walked towards ~~~~~. He held a hand out, she took it, and pulled her up. I looked at him, not moving and he raised and eyebrow. "What are you doing still sitting? Kaja." I nodded and stood up. Kai looked at me and said, "You take her outside first, I'm going to pay, nae?"

I nodded. "Nae..."

*****

"Where were you?" I asked, ~~~~~.

Her eyes remained glued to the ground. "I saw someone..." She paused for a moment. "Luhan."

I tensed up as she looked at me. "You've met him... haven't you?" She smiled bitterly and looked away. "How ironic it is... he mistook me... for you. He... he doesn't even remember me."

I took her hand and shook my head, "Ani... that's not the case. He remembers you, he still loves you. He keeps a photo of you in his wallet. I've seen it."

She looked at me, smiling. Her eyes were wet. 

I continued, "I'm sorry, when I met him, I didn't know your relationship... but I'm certain, he thought I was you when he saw me. I can tell, thinking back. But, he probably thought that it was impossible, I mean, everyone thinks you're dead... well, except for Suho-ssi."

"You've met him?" She raised an eyebrow. I nodded. She sighed and shook her head, "Funny, I feel like you're claiming my identity." I tensed up, and before I could say anything, she continued, "But hey, I'm meant to be dead... you're the only one who's supposed to be alive. I'm... taking things away from you... I'm taking Kai away."

I smiled and shook my head, "He was yours. He's... He was never mine. He never loved me like he loves you, he never will."

~~~~~ shook her head. "I'm selfish, aren't I? I have, well, had, Luhan... and I have Kai. And now... I'm taking them away from you. I'm taking Kai away from you."

"Ani... you're not." Yes, you are. Can you see how much pain this is causing me?

*****

"What are you to talking about?" Kai asked as he came out of the restaurant. We both turned to look at him. He raised an eyebrow and said, "You're not bad-mouthing me, are you?"

~~~~~ rolled her eyes, smiling for the first time since she came back from the 'restroom.' She shook her head and said, "You're too suspicious over little things, you old man."

He grinned and shrugged, "Well, I have to be. I'm living with two females who look exactly the same, who knows if they're planning something against me?" He looked at me, smiling. "And, I am not an old man."

I smiled back, slightly. "She's right," I said, "You are an old man."

Kai raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"Well, you're the oldest among us, three, you do realize that? And I mean, ~~~~~ here, is still considered to be 15, she hasn't grown at all, even though she's really 17, but whatever. And I'm even younger, I'm only 3. You're like 20 or something."

~~~~~ giggled and nodded, agreeing with what I was saying.

Kai, on the other hand, pouted. "Yah! I'm still pretty young, 18."

~~~~~ and I both rolled our eyes. She said, "Well, you're still an old man, among us."

He rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever, we could go on for ages, but let's get home. It's going to rain soon."

I smiled and nodded.

Your POV End (The Clone)

*****

Luhan's POV 

My eyes widened and my jaw hung loosely, almost touching the ground. I blinked a few times, to see if I was seeing things right. 

Because right across the road from me, walked two ~~~~~s, and a familiar looking guy.

I rubbed my eyes, but the three figures were still there, walking, chatting and laughing all the way. I commanded my legs to move, but it was as if I was hit with Parkinson's disease, my whole body became rigid.

Could it be... that one of them was ~~~~~, Kim ~~~~~, the girl who I met recently, and the other.... ~~~~~? Lee ~~~~~? My Lee ~~~~~? My one and only love who died at the young age of 15?

How... What... Can she be alive? Is it possible? I looked at the two girls. One of them was the one I saw earlier, the one I hugged. She was ~~~~~, my ~~~~~. 

She was there, walking. I recognized her now. She was there, in front of me. I can't believe I didn't see it before. I was certain she was my love. There was no mistaking.

Her smile lit up the whole street and her eyes twinkled like the diamonds in the night sky. Her beautiful, radiant smile with a tinge of sadness... Mianhae... Dui bu qi... I didn't recognize you before... is that why you're so sad? ~~~~~-ah.

I watched as they vanished around the corner, and finally my legs started to move again, I ran towards them, pushing through the crowd. I turned the corner, but, they were gone already. Vanished, into thin air, like they were never there.

Luhan's POV End

*****