The Saline Goodbye [M] Completed!

by Isadora_Quagmire
7 subscribers | Updated | Created
Tags   2min   angst   minho   shinee   characterdeath   | Report Content | a a a a

The Saline Goodbye - main story image

Characters

Onew, Jonghyun, Kibum, Minho, Taemin

Description

Pairing: 2min

Rating: R

Warnings: character death

A/N: Partly based on the poem And Thou Art Dead, as Young and Fair by Lord Byron

Foreword

This couldn't get published before, so I decided to make it a stand-alone fic.

I love 2min, it's the sweetest pairing of them all, but after I read this, the following HAD to be written. I'm sorry Taemints, and I'm sorry shippers. But please, please don't hate me for this...

I hope you guys enjoy and leave comments.

Comments

Comments are moderated. Keep it cool. Critical is fine, but if you're rude to one another (or to us), we'll delete your stuff. Have fun and thanks for joining the conversation!

You must be logged in to comment.

SanaKyu () says:
Let me live inside that part of your head that makes you write like this.

maxjibong () says about chapter 1:
im crying, you, bad person:(

MickeyC7914 () says:
coming back to say this was the first fic that made me cry ;;;

Tisash () says about chapter 1:
I'm going to take up on your offer of an year's supply of tissues, sit in a corner and pretend that Taeminnie is playing a wicked joke on them

Fairybreath493 () says:
I have serious trouble reading angst, because I always cry. I'm such a baby about it. I take stories so seriously and I always have to tell myself "but then it was ok because it was all a hidden camera and Taemin's still alive and then they all went to go eat cake somewhere."
This truely is brilliant, I understand why everyone's crying. I ecspecially liked the repetition with their hometowns and how they were different now. "I'm saving Taemin's seat" just broke my heart. Well done, you, brilliant fic.

LeftLight () says:
Just...why?
#dead

HappyBaby () says:
It was awesome... You made me cry x( but still fantastic, your writing style is very good!

MrsLeeTaemin () says:
It was good :)

carrotcake () says:
that was really, really sad. :'( beautifully written i must say. it definitely gives off that mourning feel.

TheRudeTasteOfSane () says:
To be perfectly honest, this reminds me of what I went through with someone very close to me. It was awful. This describes that feeling so well.

^ Back to Top