He's A Jerk But He Can Be Kind Too...

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

I really want to go home now and take a shower myself. Yoohwan saw me in this state and I'm so embarrassed but I have to move on. He already saw me no use of hiding it, but oh my gosh...I blame this jerk, this is all his fault. I glared at the bathrooms door. 

He finally went out, with just a towel covering half of his body. Does he even consider me being a girl?!

I turn around and covered my eyes.

"Don't you think that's too much going out like that? and I'm a girl and all." I explained through gritted teeth.

"Why? haven't you see guys at the beach without their tops on?" He answereed calmly.

I turn around to face him, and I got startled since he was just in his boxers he was about to wear his pants.

"Ahhh!!! why do you have to change here?! go change in the bathroom." 

He slipped and his pants were half way up. He looked at me glaring at me too.

"Yah. This is my room, I get to do whatever I want. If I want to change here deal with it." he sounded annoyed.

"Ah...I never should have gone after you. I'm so stupid." I turn away again. 

"Yeah, you never should." he chimed from behind me. 

Out of frustration I threw a pillow at him. And I turned away again, And I felt the pillow hit behind me. Hyeju calm down. This is nothing.

"I really want to go home and take a shower an yet I'm here." I muttered to myself.

"Don't worry, you still smell good even when I was sleeping beside you." he commented. he's got good hearing skills too.

I just gave him a glare and looked away. The faster they all go to work, The sooner I'll get home. And I have to deal some customers too. 

I felt my phone ringing in my jacket's pocket. I picked it up and it was my boss. He sounded pretty impatient and want me to come by NOW?! I haven't even showered or even...I'm going crazy. I messed up my hair in frustration and let out a big sigh.

"Yah...What's wrong with you?" 

"My boss called me sounding pissed, he wants me to come by now...and I haven't showered, brush my teeth, I don't even have some make up with me...and the first thing I saw this morning is your face....I'm starting to hate life now." I said blankly and powerless. 

He walked away and went out of the door. He didn't even try to say "It's ok" "Everything's going to be fine." no words of comfort at all. Even I know how to comfort a stranger. He's such a jerk...walking away and leaving me here. I sat there lifeless for the next hour after lying to my best I'm in an emergency and will be there in two hours. And good thing he believed me. I heard the door opening and it was Yoochun.

My  eyes went to the paper bags he was carrying. some where cosmetic...clothes....and even from the grocery.

"Here...go take a shower. and I don't know what kind of clothes you wear so just take it." he handed me the paper bags and went out of the room. before he close the door.

"Lock the door if you want to." then he shut the door behind him.

I sat there frozen from what he just did. did he? he did. He bought these things for me? well I may have misjudged him. He even bought a towel for me to use, and a toothbrush and even toothpaste why did he but toothpaste he alreasy has one. he didn't have to...I should really thank him.


[Yoochun's POV]

Why am I doing this? I asked myself at the Mall, I went to the boutique and everyone was staring at me. I really don't like being tailed by people but why am I doing this for her? What's wrong with me recently. 

"Umm...you're Yoochun-ssi right?" the sales lady approached me.

"Hm." I nodded and smiled.

"What are you looking for?" She asked me.

"Can you pick clothes for a woman who has this boyish taste but make it a bit more feminine?" 

"And she has a medium frame and is not that tall, she's about average." I explained to her.

She showed up and showed me the clothes she picked. It was jeans and a tank top with a jacket. well it's good enough. 

"I'll take it." I told her and went to the counter, this time more than ten are tailing behind me.

Then I went to Adidas, I chose a pair of sneakers that had grey and pink colors. It looked like it suited her.

This is embarrassing but I bought her, her underwear. just by looking at her you'll know her size. 

I went to Nature's Republic next, Staffs looked surprised as I entered the Shop.

"Can you help me pick make up, just light ones." 

I paid and went out, ok these people are really bothering me. and some trying to grab me. 

"Oppa~ can I help you carry those?" She's like the same age as her.

"No, I can handle it." I said nodding. and went to the grocery, Why do women have a lot of shampoos? 

I chose Dove and a conditioner too, soap, toothpaste, a toothbrush.

I passed by the Department store to buy a towel and a brush for her hair.

I didn't even do this kind of thing for my past girlfriends. She's not even a girl I like. 

I went back to my car, but I had a bit difficulty going to the parking lot because of these girls.

"Oppa~~ do you have a girlfriend?" and all of them started asking questions. at last I got into my car and drive out carefully not hitting anyone. 


[Your POV]

I'm done showering, and I plan on airdrying my hair, I brushed my hair. and the clothes were fine, except I don't wear tank tops but the jacket made up for it. 

He even bought me shoes. oh my gosh he even bought me underwear?! but not bad. but this is embarrassing. he went all these trouble. I don't even think I can face him. I got dressed and kept my clothes in a paper bag. I looked at the make up, It was complete from bb cream to everything. I finished preparing myself. and called him on the his phone.

"I'm done, you can come in." I said and hang up after.

He went in and looked at me, actually he was checking me from head to toe.

"Those sales ladies we're ok, but I picked the underwear personally." he stuck his tongue out.

I raised my fist at him but held back.

"Thank you." without looking at him at all, I feel embarrassed.

"I can't hear you?" 

Is he really doing this to me? I bit my lips and said Thank you again. 

"That was better." He said flashing a smile. 

"I can give you a ride, come on. no one's at home anymore." He said gesturing outside. 

I took the paper bag with my clothes in it. The rest I left it. 

I followed him outside. and he started the car and he told me to get in. 

"I have my car outside, I can use it." I said 

"Oh right. drive safely then." He said I got out and went to my car and I started the engine and drove off. 

I arrived at work and went to the office.

"Ah... our Hyeju is finally here." My boss approached me.

"I'm so sorry." I said smiling 

"It's ok actually, because you're fired." 

Say what?? I'm fired? 

"What?" I asked blinking a lot from shock.

"Since we had complaint from Mr.Lee Junho."

Junho that bastard, he even dared to complain. he didn't even...

"I-I can explain." I said trying to fix things up.

"Hyeju-ssi, in work you have to set aside your personal problems. and treat him well but what you did was raise your voice and hang-up on him."

"But---"

"No buts...I'm very sorry. Can you clear your desk please?"

"And because of your action, we had to give him a free honey moon trip." 

I can't even find my voice to explain things properly. he was asking for a free ticket and booking. and I'm going to be the one paying. That bastard is so dead when I see him. He got what he wanted by stepping on me. I felt tears welled up. 

"Hyeju-ah...You're really leaving?" Sohee asked me.

"You heard him, I'll take a rest for awhile, things been like a rollercoaster ride lately." I said holding in tears. 

"I'm done. Take care ok?" I said walking away with my box.

I finally got out of the office and went to my car, I drove to Timeout and had ice cream.

"Are you planning on getting fat?" I heard this jerk's voice.

"Just please go away..." I moaned. 

"Are you ok? and aren't you supposed to be at work?" 

"I got fired ok?" I said.

"It's not because I was late, it was because of HIM."