The Worst Morning Ever

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

I toss and turn and felt the sunlight, I rubbed my eyes a bit and cleared my eyes. As I turn around jerk face was too close that our faces was just inches away. I pushed his face farther away, but he just went on and hug me tighter. Oh hell no... I pushed him harder and kicked him off the bed. I was huffing I used all the energy I had, I just woke up so not much energy in me.

"Ow! why would kick off the owner of this bed?" He complained while rubbing his . 

"Who told you you can make me your hugging pillow?!" I retorted back. 

I turn around and caught my reflection, I look like all hell broke loose. My hair was everywhere and my face was swollern. Damn, he really didn't budge this early morning till I doze off.

"Hyung! Mom prepared break-----" Yoohwan entered the room, he had a blank expression after looking at Yoochun to me. 

"Wa-wait! I can explain...." I said scrambling off the bed.

"No...you guys....um...." Yoohwan let his sentence trail off and closed the door.

"Chances with Yoohwan are gone." Yoochun said standing up, still his hand was on his .

"If you explain things, maybe I'll still have chances." I said in a kind tone.

"Do you think I'll do that?" He said blankly.

This Jerk!!!!


[Yoohwan's POV]

That was a weird scene to see this early in the morning, I tilted my head in disbelief. Why is Hyeju with hyung and why was she on the bed?

I never saw her come in last night or even hyung bringing her over...and she had her pajamas on. I don't know what's happening but hopefully I'm wrong thinking those two to be in that kind of relationship. Hyeju is not hyung's type and hyung I think is not Hyeju's type either. 

I saw mom at the kitchen, she turned to me.

"Yoohwan-ah where's your brother?" she questioned me. 

I can't say hyung's with a girl in his room, and that girl is Hyeju and that would make things complicated for the two.

"Hyung has a situation going on for the moment." I answered sitting at the table.

"Oh? Is it his ex-girlfriend again bothering him?" Mom asked. 

Oh! Jinhee. I don't want to lie.

"No mom, just a situation that's complicated even I don't understand." I said flahsing her a smile.

"Oh...well your brother's sometimes is strange." Mom explained.

I stiffled my laughter. well it true sometimes hyung does weird amusing things on his own.

I wonder what those two are doing now.


[Yoochun's POV]

"If I were you just go down on the balconies it's not that hard." I explained to her.

"Or you can just show your face at breakfast." I added.

She looked at me with fire in her eyes...I just looked away like I didn't see anything. 

"Your call..."

"So how am I going to explain to your mom? I went here to delete my phone number? even an idiot won't believe me." 

she puts her hands on her waist, and went to take a peek at the balcony for the fifth time.

"Seriously...just----" 

"No." 

"Fine, I'm going to have some breakfast and you starve here." I walked towards the door.

"Fine, I'll get out once everyone's out of the house." she said sitting on the bed.

I took one last glance checking if she'll follow me, but no she stayed there scanning through a magazine. 

And if she thinks I left my phone, I brought it with me. 


[Your POV]

As soon as he closed the door behind him, I stood up right away and start searching for the phone. I went to his clothes that he wore last night.

"It's not here. maybe here..." I went to his side table. none. no sight of the phone at all. I put my hands on my face. 

"Hm?" my hands had an attractive smell, must be his cologne when I went through his clothes. This jerk is already attractive and even uses cologne that suits him. No wonder he'll have stalker fans. 

I went to the bathroom inside his room, It was clean and well organized. I went to the sink and washed my face. I can't believe I'm in this situation.

I went out and sat on the bed again. I looked at the bed with messy sheets. I might as well fix the bed. The next thing I knew I fixed everything in his room, well I just fixed the general stuffs. 

Finally I heard the door opening, and I was caught by surprise. It was Yoohwan. He had a tray with him with looks like breakfast with him.

"Well, I though hyung won't bring over anything at all." he said flashing a smile.

"Thanks, and seriously it's not like what it looks like." I said faintly smiling.

"Well, I know the Hyeju I know for a short while, wouldn't be in a guys room with no clear reasons." Yoohwan gently smiling at me.

"I just came here to delete my phone number." I said shying away. while nibbling on a toast.

"To what? seriously?" he asked laughing. I know if I'll explain the reason it sounds ridiculous.

"I know, unbelievable right?" 

"Well, whatever your reason is I'll try to understand." he said smiling again.

He's so unexpected and is gentle. who wouldn't fall for him?


[Yoochun's POV]

Did Yoohwan bring that tray for her? Uwa...he's such a sweet guy then and that makes me look so much like a jerk now.

"I wonder why Yoohwan wanted to eat more in his room and with a tray?" Mom sounded suspicious.

"Well, maybe he has a situation that we can't understand." I explained.

Mom looked at me quite surprised.

"You two are sometimes alike, Yoohwan said the same thing to me when I asked about you not coming down right away." Then she continued having her breakfast.


[Your POV]

"I should get going now. I have to shower and get to the set soon." 

"Oh! you should." I said nodding.

He stood up and went to the door and he encountered Yoochun on his way out.

"Oh? you brought her food." he said patting Yoohwan's shoulder.

"Yeah." he said smiling. 

Then Yoochun entered the room and sat on the floor facing me.

"You must have fallen for him deeper?" He had his eyebrows raised, and doing that weird wiggly thing you do with your brows.

"You make me want to lose my appetite." I said glaring at him.

"Just finish eating." and he stood up and took his shirt off and threw it on my face.

"You're really asking for it...." I said under my breath and took his shirt off my face and threw it on the bed.

I turned around and turned back again, He was in his boxers and had a towel over his shoulder.

"The hell is wrong with you?! you could've undressed inside the bathroom?" 

"Yah...you're lucky when we slept together I was in my clothes. I usually sleep with just my underwear on." 

He what?! He didn't have to tell me that. What the hell is wrong with him?! I never met a guy who's this mean and a complete Jerk.

Is God punishing me for all these time, I use to be mean but that was when I was 5 to 7 years old. and I curse but only in times in need of words to release my frustration and mostly when I'm with this Jerk.

Or maybe God is testing me? Maybe he is. I should endure. and right the phone must be here now, since he's taking a shower. I was about to search for it.

"If you're looking for this? no way I'm leaving it outside unless you want to come in." He poked his head outside the bathrooms door and waving his phone and brought it in right away. His hair was a bit wet. 

If I was still his fan I would've spazzed all the way but he's a jerk in my eyes now. 

"No way in hell, I'm going to get in there." I said glaring at him. then he stuck his tongue out and shut the door. 

I Hate him....so so so much....