A Sweet Morning

This Angelic Jerk

P.S Remember this is now a Narrators point of view and you are the character here now...let's continue~

N=Narrator

[N POV]

You felt the warmth of sunlight on your lids, that you tried peeking with one eye and yes you were blinded by the ray of sunshine. Yes sometimes you tend to be

well stupid. As you turn to one side, you see his calm sleeping face and he crinkled his nose with discomfort that you noticed it was because mr.Sun is also 

bothering him with his ray of sunshine. LOL. You lifter your hand and made a shade to cover his eyes, and he started to sleep comfortbly again. 

You couldn't help but stare at his lips, how can a man's lips be as pink as yours. You felt a temptation of stealing a kiss from him as you leaned closer. 

"~" those are the words that escaped his lips with eyes still closed.

"What?" You asked raising your brow at him, He peeked with one eye and just smiled at you.

"Come here~" he grabbed you by the waist and bear hugged you. 

"C-can't breath..." You gasped but he didn't seem to care.

"Yoochun...I'm serious...." You gasped again.

He let go and looked at you with a surprised look on his face. But of course you were just joking so you just jeered at him and run off to the kitchen. 

"Y-yah!!! you were lying weren't you about you can't breath?!? that's unfair...." He sounded like he was sulking but it's not serious so you didn't really care.

"I wanted to have her in my arms a bit longer...." He whispered to himself. Instead he stood up and stretched his arms facing the glass door at the terrace. 

As he was stretching his arms, You sneek up on him and gave him a tight backhug which caught him by surprise.

"Yah~ Have you always been like this??" He asked holding your arms as you were hugging him.

"This is a rare moment for me to be like this so just bear with it..." you said. Feeling warm back. Is a unexpected nice feeling.

He escaped from your embrace and faced you and he hugged you up front putting his one on the top of your head.

"I can't wait to wake up every morning like this with you for the rest of my life..." He said giving you a tighter hug.

"Me too..." You looked up at him and he was staring down on you with his almost teary eyes. 

"Do you love me?" He suddenly asked you this that you felt blood rushing through your cheeks.

"Why do you ask this so suddenly?" you felt embarrassed by his question.

"Because I do. how about you?" He said trying to peek on you since you're trying to hide from him.

"I do. Love . You..." You still felt your chest is about to explode everytime you confess to him.

Suddenly he leaned closed and gave you a light kiss on your lips. and he smiled a child-like smile. You never knew he can make such innocent expressions. It seems so different from the first day you met him and from seeing him on tv shows and interviews. He's actually a warm and responsible person. He maybe childish time but he knows his mistakes and faces it like a man. And now he is the man that you've fallen for.

She may be not my ideal type to start with but seeing her warm smile is enough to make my heart stop. I could stare at her calm sleeping face the whole day and even wipe her drool when she's asleep. (lol at that) hearing hearing her childlike laughter, her annoyed cute face, her naiveness...I leanred to love everything about her. I can't wait for the day to come when we can spend each and everyday with together. 

 

A/N: I'm really trying to catch up on things hahahaha I like the atmosphere being like this better LOL is it okay with you guys with this new concept??? 

Tell me what you think on comment section ^^

Thank you for reading and hopefully more updates to come :D