Meet The Family

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

Okaaay...this is not so hard telling my family about Yoochun... I inhaled and exhaled at our front yard. I feel it's going to be disastrous as I break the news about his proposal. I'm having a major headache right now. I held the bridge of my nose and closed my eyes to relax but a familiar voice called out to me from behind....no...please no. I turned around and it was Yoochun. My eyes was wide open with surprise and disbelief I approached him and pulled him back.

"What are you doing here???" I pulled him closer.

"Why? I thougth you were going to tell your parents about so I thought of helping you out in explaining." he said cooly.

"No...you're just gonna-"

"Are you ashamed of me??" he pretended to be shock.

"No..."

"I know you don't I'm just that awesome." he said smiling smugly.

I just rolled my eyes and the next thing I know I hear my mom calling from behind me.

"Hyeju?? Hyeju-ah!!! it's you isn't it?!" Mom asked excitedly from behind. I reallt don't wanna turn but Yoochun turned me around and he was waving at my mom.

"Hi Mother~" He said waving at her.

"Mother? why? Mothe- OMO!!!! are you in that relationship???" Mom asked excitedly.

Lord, Just kill me now...Juri will anyway...We were ushered inside the living room.

We sat down near the coffee table and I just kept glaring at him. He glanced at me and just shrugged.

"Well sooner or later they'll know...you know." He hugged me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"But-" I turned around and it's too late Juri was standing there with wide eyes.

"Juri I can expla-" 

Before I could explain she pushed me aside and went between us and started gushing all over Yoochun.

"OMG it's Park Yoochun in our LIVING ROOM!!!!" she locked her arm around his. it doesn't really bother me but okay it does a little but I can handle it.

"Uh-uh Hi, you must be Hyeju's sister? J-Juri?" Yoochun looked surprised too.

"OMO! you know my name!! can you say it again??" She urged him. I just gave myself a facepalm.

"Hyeju-ah you're already here, and look here it's Park Yoochun." Dad came in. I think I should hide now. I don't even want to deal with this right now.


[Yoochun's POV]

Well her sister started clinging onto me. Now I know why she doesn't want me to meet them yet. Her mother is sweet though. I have been in her sister's clutches for two hours now since we met.

"Ah...Juri-ssi can you-"

"You can just call me Juri so that way we'll be closer." she said smiling widely. 

"But I can't-"

"I'll feed you don't worry~" she said in an aegyo voice. I don't want to be rude but Hyeju's a beauty but I don't know what happened to her sister. But her sister is sweet she'll find a nice man eventually just not me.

"So Yoochun what brings you here?" Hyeju's dad asked me, it seems like her mom didn't tell him yet.

"Um..."

"Oh~ honey I forgot to tell I was just to happy when I found awhile ago~" Her mom was gushing.

"What's that?" Juri said scarily.

"Um...dear it seems like Hyeju and Yoochun here are dating." Hyeju's mom said in a gentle tone.

I heard a coughing noise and it was Hyeju on the other end. 

Juri was already looking at Hyeju, Hyeju wasn't even looking. She's avoiding her gaze actually.


[Your POV]

I choked a bit, Mom knows how much she likes Yoochun she shouldn't have said it right away. I feel her stare but I won't look. I won't...But I took a quick look and oh she's giving me the death glare.

"Hyeju-ah...my dear sweet baby sister...why didn't you made me meet him first?" 

"It's bec- well things happened that I didn't plan on happening and it's his fault." I pointed at Yoochun. 

"Wh-what?? oh right~ I kinda confessed first I think but I really do lover your sister, I even proposed to her." I shook my head at Yoochun. I was trying to send a signal to him to not say it yet but he got the signal a bit too late. so he just covered his mouth.

"You pr-proposed to her?? you haven't even dated for long!" Juri was making a scene.

"Honey, calm down. love is not about how long you've gone out." Mom explained.

"But..."

"Let it go dear." Dad said gently.

"It's so unfair...Hyeju's always get the guys I liked before, now she even gets my ultimate idol crush."

"Sis, I didn't mean that to happen."

"And I thought you liked Jaejoong."

Yoochun turned and looked at me. I avoided his gaze.

"Ok let me ask you this, if you don't have feelings for Yoochun. who will you choose?"

"Jae.... you know the answer so don't ask me that again." I felt like being stabbed with glares from Yoochun.

"Fine, I'll act I'm cool with this. But I'll find one way or another for you guys to separate....ahahahahhaha" yeah she ended it with an evil laugh.

 

P.S sorry if this was too short and rushed I wanted to make an update as soon as possible. I'll try to make a better chapter update next time ^^