He said what?

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

He held me in that position and all I can do was stay still awkwardly. I stood up but he refused to let go... he's quiet stubborn. why did I like him again?

"Hey, let go..." I said lowering my voice and looking at his arms wrapped around my waist.

"No way." 

This is war. I wiggled around and tried taking his arms off and wow he was strong and yet still gentle. I turned to him. He has this stupid grin on his face.

"what's with the face?" I looked at him suspiciously.

"Since you forgot my birthday...can I ask you one wish?" he flashed a smiled at me.

I was still wondering to say 'yes' or 'no' maybe it's some kind of weird wish if I say 'Yes' but I know he's not that kind of man. But the hell with it.

"Okaaaay...as long as it's not some weird wish" I looked at him, then I turned away and gazed at the table.

I felt his chin rested on my head.

"Hmmm... but it's kinda weird though..." he said silently. 

WEIRD??? what is this person even thinking??? how should I react to this Lord??? I took a deep breath.

"I'm not saying I'll do it but...what wish is that anyway?" I asked still not looking at him.

this time he made an effort to rest his chin on my shoulder. I looked at him and he turned to me. 

"Marry me." he said gently and he held my hands.

What the actual fudge just happened???? did he just- he- he what??? wait- seriously?????!!?

"Idiot, don't joke like that." I looked away.

"I don't joke about this things mostly with you. so what do you think?"

"I-I- don't know...we just met and we just- don't you think that's too much??" I looked at him once again.

"Nope, It's fine since it's you."

What am I supposed to answer in this kind of situation I like him i don't know if i do really love him...well I think I do...wtf...I don't know...


[Yoochun's POV]

I can't believe I seriously ask her that...I felt like running out of the room because of the embarrassment that I'm feeling right now. But I want to know her answer...which is taking her too long. YES 20 mins of her keeping silent and not asnwering is LONG.

"Hey, say something. you've been silent for like 20 mins." I looked at her and she was still staring into space. Was that a bit too much of a request?

I let her go, and as soon as I let her go, she stood up and went to the living room and sat down. and she was still obviously thinking.

"But if it's too much for you can for-" 

"Shush...I'm thinking." 

she cut me off, but that's good news right? maybe she is really considering me being 'Husband Material'. which I don't think I possess such characteristics.

But if she thinks so. that would be great. or maybe she's thinking of leaving me. since I asked such a thing. I can't even thinnk of what she's thinking right now. 

After 30 minutes of sitting at the dinner table I approached her, and I sat on the carpet looking up at her, I poked her leg. She looked at me.

"If it's too much for you...then we can take things normally-"

"Will you never cheat?" she asked still having a blank expression.

"Yeah, obviously." what a weird question.

"Are you willing to listen to my nagging?" 

"You always nag, even when we were still strangers"

"hmmm...I don't think this is the normal way to handle relationships....but maybe it's possible for me to grant that wish." she shrugged.

"So you're ok with it?" I looked at her feeling a surge of happiness.

"Hm." she nodded

I couldn't help but grabbed her and pulled her with me on the carpet.

"HEY!!!" 

I had her enveloped in my arms.

"Are you that happy?"

"Yeah~ since it's you and I really thought you would reject me."

"I was considering that thought though."

I looked at her with wide eyes. Then she smiled and laughed and hugged me back. This part of her weird sweet gestures pulls me towards her even more.

and how am I gonna explain this to mom and the others. I blame Mr.Jeong though but I'm also thankful towards him. he made me realize that I never want to let Hyeju go and this is not the usual flings that I have with any other girl. Hyeju's really different. And I don't regret asking her to be my wife.

 

 

A/N: Felt like writing an update after a stressful term. Final exams are coming so I'm definitely writing more this sem break. and A new story is coming With UKISS's Kevin :)) can't wait to write that. haha bye~ thanks for reading ^^