Time Flies By Fast

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV] 

Wow time flies by fast, it's already June, and today's the last filming day. I'm glad these two characters gets to have a happy ending. But as for mine, is a wavering ending that I don't think will have a good one. I know I'm negative but I can't help but feel bothered about that thought. what did I get myself into I did a face palm. 

Now whenever I go out just for grocery shopping people will stare and approach me. it's always awkward trust me. I will never get used to this.

I was called by the PD and started filming the last scene, it's a wedding scene and I'm wearing a very pretty cream white gown, this gown is so beautiful with it's detailed beading. I went to the set and Yoochun himself looked well handsome as usual. As I was walking down the aisle and finally beside him. 

"You look beautiful." he whispered, this wasn't in the script I guess he's doing an ad-lib, I elbowed him to his side and I smiled. that wasn't in the script too but oh well.

Then we reached the part of the "I do's" we kept on having NG's at the kiss there, for some reason we kept on laughing and PD too was making it hard. he was teasing us.

"Make it look really nice."

"And you guys should really get married for real." He kept on doing that to make us make mistakes on the last day. Crazy Mr.Jeong.

finally we got it done, there was a cake brought in by the staffs 2 cakes actually. Why? 2? I wondered for a moment, I checked my phone it June 4th. Yoochun's birthday. I forgot what date was today. 

"It's ok, I know you forgot about it. you're pretty busy too so I don't expect to remember." Yoochun said gently and he gave me a gentle smile. But I can see he was disappointed in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I looked at him with a sorry look. Why am I so....I feel so bad. He's busier than me and yet he made an effort for my birthday without really knowing when's my birthday. While I do know when's his it's just that I forgot for a moment here.

The staffs were singing "Happy Birthday" and I sang along, I still felt bad though. we were still in our outfits of bride and groom.

"Omo, don't change yet! We'll take pictures first." One of the staffs said.

They made us pretend to take like prenuptial wedding photos. So we did.

"They look good together." the staffs huddled looking at the phone they used to take a photo with.

"You guys should just get married if you do like each other, and it's nicer to Marry to Date than to Date to Marry." Mr.Jeong popped in from nowehere.

We just both glanced at each other and looked away. We gave out nervous laughs. Finally I got to changed back to my normal clothes but that gown was really pretty.


[Yoochun's POV]

Mr.Jeong is seriously crazy, Why would he say that? it's crazy to Marry to date. but what does he mean by that? After changing I spotted Mr.Jeong I approached him.

"Mr.Jeong, I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?" Mr.Jeong looked quite pleased today, maybe because the drama's over and it had successful ratings.

"What did you mean by it's better to Marry to Date than to Date to Marry?" Mr.Jeong smiled gently.

"You see, I married my wife when we were just a month dating and I just asked her to marry me, and during our marriage it's like we're dating to get to know each other more and it was more...how do you say it? exciting getting to know each other during our marriage and it's never boring." 

"What I'm trying to say it makes your marriage more fun and you get...well more inlove." Mr.Jeong said laughing.

"Ahhh....I see so that's what you meant." 

"Yoochun-ssi, Don't try to hide it. everyone knows anyway that you and Hyeju are now closer." Mr.Jeong had a teasing face.

"Mr.Jeong, don't be like that."

"Aigoo...you're still denying it. But majority of fans are wishing you to be a real couple so it's safe." he elbowed me and winked and walked away.

What? is he asking me to ask her to marry me? isn't that too much? now he gave me a huge head ache. 


[Your POV]

I saw Yoochun standing near the exit so I caught up with him.

"Yah...I plan on treating you a home made dinner instead to make up for it...I'm not the best but---"

"Sure!" he looked delighted to hear that. What's gotten into him? 

"I'm going grocery shopping then, you can pass by like abo---"

"Can I come along instead?" he asked me looking hopeful.

"Fine."

We arrived at the grocery, He kept on offering me some sweets to buy.

"Yah! Is your teeth not rotten yet from sweets?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Nope, I take care of them properly so I can eat more."

"Oh my gosh...you're unbelievable." I took everything I need and took out half the sweets he took without him looking.

We finally paid at the counter and he was carrying most because he told me he wanted to. Finally got home and I started taking out what I need from the grocery bags. He was walking around every now and then at the kitchen.

"Can you stay still and sit over there?" and I gave him a chocolate bar for him to just sit and stay still at the couch. and he did.

I felt too much guilt to forget his birthday, I never do before when I was a fan, maybe I was too busy but it seems like not a good excuse.

I finally finished cooking dinner, I cooked some pasta salad and unexpectedly jjigae well, he likes Jaejoong's more but I atleast should try.

"Yah! dinner's ready." As soon as I said that he stood up from the couch and went to the table and sat down.

"Uwa...wait a second there's one dish here which is out place." he pointed at the jjigae.

"Well, I thought of cooking one, you don't have to try it if you don't want to." I quickly responded.

"No, it's fine. I just find it strange because you prepard Italian food and there's jjigae." He explained holding in his laugh. why does he want to laugh?

Is the jjigae looking weird? I hate him and yet I love him.


[Yoochun's POV]

I was holding in how please I was with her effort that she looked cute, having a worried expression rather her scolding harsh expression.

I tasted the jjigae, and I almost gagged. This is jjigae? I guess she never cooked one before. I should just pretend it's good. she made this with all her effort I don't want to dissappoint her.

"Is it good? be honest. It's my first attempting to cook jjigae usually my mom cooks it and I'm just an onlooker." she was really hoping an honest answer.

"Ahem...well...it's quite unique." I said biting my lower lip and not looking at her, She immediately took a spoonful, she didn't hide her expression at all.

"Oh.my.gosh this is aweful, how did you manage to stay calm after eating this?!" she drank water after.

"This...this is not gonna work." she stood up and was about to put away the jjigae she made, but I stopped her by holding onto her hand.

"No, it's fine. I'll still want to eat it." I gave her a reassuring smile. She looked at me with a pouting look.

"No, you really shouldn't, let's not commit suicide here. ok?"

"That's being harsh on the jjiage and you the cook. Whatever you cook I'll gladly eat them."

"Dude, there are called limits."

"I know my limits, so let me have some please?" She finally let go, I couldn't help but grab her and made her sit on my lap.

"Yah..." she looked at me, she's so tiny that she has to turn and look up at me.

"Can we stay a bit like this? just a minute will do." I whispered to her.

I felt my heart beat faster, I'm starting to getting used to this when my heart beats fast when I'm with her. I'm gradually falling deeper inlove with her and with just that thought makes me feel happy inside.

 

A/N: sorry guys I updated just now OTL I've been busy with choosing or finding schedules for my class in my University.

I'll try to finish this before June 13 thanks for reading and for your patience ~^^