Why Am I Stuck With Him?!

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

"Oh right! Hyeju-ah would you like to join us for dinner?" Their mom asked me with sparkling eyes.

"Ummm..." I hesitated since it's like a family dinner and I don't think it's right for me to join them.

"Come on! Hyeju-ah join us please?" Yoohwan smiled and pursuaded me. 

How can I say No? to that cute face of his face. Thank you God  for making me feel happy today after what just happened to me!!!

"Well if you insist..." 

"That's Great!!!" I heard Yoochun from behind me. He even put's his arm around me.

"The more the merrier!" He grinned and he looked at me.

I was giving him disgusted looks and was trying to shake his arm off my shoulder.

"Yoohwan-ah aren't you and mom have some errands to do first? don't worry I'll take care of bringing her with me." He gave the a reassuring smile.

Ugh! What's with him? does he love pissing me off?! HE DOESN'T EVEN FREAKING KNOW ME!!! WHY??!?!?!


[Yoochun's POV]

Hahahaha *evil laughter* 

Let's see how long you can withstand being with me till dinner time arrives. I really don't trust her. I don't know but I like annoying her. 

She's interesting and good for entertainment.

"Hyung, don't you have a photoshoot today?"

"Yeah, don't worry she can come along." 

I can feel her trying to break free from my arm, but I just held her tighter.

"Ok, you guys be on time ok?" then they finally went out.

I let her go, I looked at her and she looks pretty frustrated. 

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!" she exploded. 

Well that was fast.


[Your POV]

Oh dear God. I'm so frustrated right now. I think I'll have a heart condition if this goes on. I can't handle being with him. NO!

But before I could say anything else he covered my mouth. 

"Sorry about that. nothing to see here please continue enjoying your ice cream." he said bowing and dragging me outside.

I bit his hand. he let go right away and was shaking his hand and he glared at me with his mouth open.

"Hmmm." I smiled at him. 

Serves you right for pissing me off this whole time. It's his fault for being such a jerk from the start.

"YOU!" 

I just stuck my tongue out and was about to walk away.

"So you're not planning on joining us for dinner, me, mom, and YOOHWAN?" 

Damn it! Even though it pains me to go back, I want to see Yoohwan.


[Yoochun's POV]

She turn around and went towards me. hahahahaha!!! she went back.

"Oh? why did you comeback?" 

"I change my mind. Sorry." she sounded emotionless as she said that.

"Get in." 


[Your POV]

I swear I wanted to make a scratch on his car, God I'm so sorry but I really hate him right now.

"Scratch it, you're DEAD" I heard him say threateningly as I got in.

"I will after dinner don't worry." I said smiling.

I bet he had a lot of girls in his car. Aigoo...well his car has his scent. 

I'm sufficating!!!

"If we arrive at the shoot pretend you're my girl." 

Say WHUT?! 

I looke at him, and turn around like I didn't hear anything.

Then I felt  something poking me. I looked at his direction he was poking me, I slapped his hand away and gave him a glare.

"What? Stop bothering me!" I'm just enduring this to see Yoohwan.

"This ungrateful--- Yah! just help me out this once." 

"No! why would I? after what you did to me awhile ago?" I scoffed. 

"Yah! Do you want me tell Yoohwan you like him later?" 

What did he say?? I'm so gonna kill this man if he wasn't Yoohwan's brother I'm so gonna stranggle him right now.

"Say what? I don't like him." 

"Oh really? Then it's no problem me telling him that. since it's not true you won't feel affected." 

"Why would you even do that? are you in your right mind? what would it gain you from saying that?" 

"hmm...He'll avoid you if he'll find out true or not." he said smirking,

"FINE!" 

He's evil pure evil, and he was my favorite member before. NOT ANYMORE. 

Finally we arrived at the studio, he opened the door for me. and took my hand. I was about to shake it off. then I remembered on what I just agreed on awhile ago.

"Yoochun-ssi---" A woman approached him, she stopped and looked at me and looked over our hands.

"Umm... You should get ready at the dressing room." she informed him. maybe she's the coordi.

"I'll be back." he leaned towards me and gave me a peck on the cheeks and he finally let go.

I held my cheeks, I felt my cheeks feeling hot. that JERK! other than my dad and little brothers he's the first to guy who did that.


[Yoochun's POV]

I wonder if she has fallen for me instead? hahahaha! her face suddenly turned delicate. 

"Yoochun-ah, who was that cute girl?" The coordi went in.

"Uh her? My girl why?"

"She's really cute even when she's punching a pillow at the couch." the coordi laughed.

"She's maybe venting out ahahaha! she hated the idea of me bringing her here."  

"Jinhee would be here any minute now."

"What? she's not here yet? who does she think she is?" I scoffed.

"Sorry, I'm late. did you wait long Yoochun-ah?" I didn't mind looking at her.

"Not really." I walked out and went to start the individual shoot.


[Your POV]

Does he want to die so much? I'll scratch his car so much that he'll cry. I kept on punching the pillow.

I jumped as I felt someone blew in my ear. 

"HAHAHAHHA!! so you're that sensitive? doesn't look like you." 

Yoochun you bastard. I threw the pillow to his face. 

"Yoochun-ssi it's time to start." The photographer called him.

Go you jerk, Go away now. before I give a big serving of a knuckle sandwich.

"See you." he gave me a light hug.

Is he asking for a death penalty??! 

I felt frozen in place. I agreed on faking as his girl for today, but I should've gave him rules. why did I agree right away? Hyeju you're a moron.


[Yoochun's POV]

So she does have her cute side? She should show that more than her being a fierce woman. 


[Your POV]

Fine he looks cool while posing but his personality makes me sick. 

"So you're Yoochun's new girl?" 

I turned to see a beautiful woman sitting beside me.

"Is he kidding me? How can he replace with you?" She scoffed and stood up and went to where the shoot was taking place.

Hyeju inhale exhale....that . I know I'm not pretty ok? she didn't have to rub it in. 

Then the shoot started with both of them.

They shouldn't have broken up then, they suit each other perfectly. They have the same rotten personality.

I looked at their poses it was too much for me to look at so I played a game instead on my phone.

I played "Mega Jump" for the whole hour then someone moved my hand.

"YAH! aish...I almost went to the next level." I shot a bad look at whoever moved my hand. and as expected it was Jerk Chun.

"It's just a game." 

"But I worked hard on that." I bit my lip in frustration. 

Then I realized he was just using an undershirt and some jeans. I looked away.

"Go away and continue with the shoot or just go away." I said without looking at him.

"No. It's more fun annoying you." he poked my cheek.

I slapped his hand again.

"Yah...Stop that." I said getting back to the game.

"If you won't make me entertain me I'll do something worst than that kiss here." he poked my left cheek.

"Fine, what do you want to do?" I faced him.

"Hmmm...just hug me." he said smirking.

Damn you! I hate you till I die. I stretched my arm and hugged him. we were sitting and it was awkward. OH MY GOSH KILL ME NOW.

I held his waist. This isn't normal. what's happening.

He held me too, he placed his arm on my should and poked my cheek.

"Aigoo, Our Hyeju is so well behaved."  he pinched my cheek.

Die you bastard. DIE. This is pure torture.


[Jinhee's POV]

Are you kidding me? Yoochun's not that kind of man when in a relationship. I scoffed and looked at  how rediculous this two look.

I couldn't help but approach them.

"Yoochun-ah who is she?" 

What the? he's ignoring me? 

"Yah! someone's talking to you." she let go of him and took her phone out.

"What were you saying?" 

"Who is she?" I put on my best smile.

"Can't you tell? she's my girl." he had an arrogant smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you I'm Lee Jinhee." I introduced myself to her.

"Oh! Nice to meet you I'm Jang Hyeju." she doesn't look like the types Yoochun would date at all. she looks like a kid and she looks too young.