This is Fun

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

Wow, we've been filming for a month now. It's amazing how I got used to this. But I'm dreading for the scene we're doing. Me giving him a kiss because I'm drunk in this episode. Ugh... I don't want to do it.

Kill me now! Just kill me now please! 

"It's not like we never kissed before." I heard him say under his breath.

"Yah...that was all your doing. do you know that?" I asked him in a furious tone with my arms crossed.

"Oh yeah, but still you already know how that feels like. don't have to fuss over it." He said shrugging his shoulders.

This Jerk is always a JERK!!! I stomped his foot. take that you jerk. he jumped around.

"Why you...." 

"Merong!" I stuck my tongue out and ran away from him. He deserves that.

I was looking around and spotted Junhyung-ssi. He spotted me and waved at me. I waved back.

"Uwa...Hyeju-ssi, you're an actress now. I watched every episode you're pretty cute there." He said smiling.

"A-ah...Thank you. How are you?" I asked him. 

"Well, I'm fine but I do miss you and so do the others." He said while grabbing his neck a bit embarrassed. he's embarrassed saying he misses me?

So Junhyung-ssi has this side of him instead of being just cool.

"Hyeju-ssi, breaks over." Mr.Jeong called out to me.

"Oh! I got to go, it was nice seeing you." then I excused myself. 

AH!!! the time has come. damn it. I acted out being drunk pretty well oh the time has come of my death.

-Scene-

"Hajoon-ssi, do you know how much I hate you?" I asked him.

"O...I know, because I do too!" 

"But...Do you know how much I have fallen for you too?" oh gosh here it goes. 

"Ye---What?!" 

I grabbed his collar and kissed him. and act passed out. 

I just died.

-End-

"Uwa...Hyeju-ssi you unexpectedly didn't do any NG for that scene, even though you kept on refusing to do this." Mr.Jeong joked.

"Ah...I just thought it was someone I like." I explained.

"Really? Is that man the one you were thinking when you kissed me?" Yoochun pointed at Junhyung-ssi using his chin.

"What do you care if it was him?" I asked him and walked away.

But the truth is, I just thought of just finishing it in one take so I won't have to do it again. He thinks too much.


[Yoochun's POV]

I can't believe she was imagining I'm THAT guy. How could she even dare do that? I feel really bad right now. Am I really that bad for her to think about someone else?

Or maybe she's just really weird. Oh she is WEIRD. That's right she's weird. Why does she even bother me it's just a kiss. Who cares? 

It's like I care, why would I even care? she's not anyone important to me. She's really bothering me though for some reason.

I look around and there she goes again, smiling and looking all girly ewww...it doesn't suit her at all. 


[Your POV]

Being with Junhyung-ssi is a good thing, I feel less stressful. Because THAT guy gives me STRESS. A LOT. 

"So, if you're free you should stop by sometime at the cafe they really do miss you."

"Oh...they do? well I miss the too." I said smiling.

"How about me, you don't miss me?" he asked jokingly. but that question took me off-guard.

"U-uh yeah I do! of course." I said smiling at him. 

"Excuse me, Hyeju-ssi we should practice reading the script for tomorrow." Yoochun came from behind me.

"But we already di-" He grabbed me and covered my mouth. Junhyung-ssi looked a bit surprised.

"Ah! don't worry we're this close. so excuse us." Yoochun said and dragging me over one corner. I bit his hand.

"OW!" He said shaking his hand.

"Why did you do that? and we already did a script reading yesterday." I looked at him.

"But, we should do it today too because it's for tomorrow." 

Well he has a point, he's not that dumb after all.

"Ok, I'll admit you have a point, but I could've at least left Junhyung-ssi not in that manner." I crossed my arms.

"Why? are you guys that close?" 

"Yes! Closer actually. you're so annoying." 

I took my script and was tempted to hit him with it, But I won't.

"Fine let's get this over with."

"Ok...but can we do it after we like have dinner?" 

Ok I will not refrain from hitting him now. 

"Ow ow ow...stop!" 

"You drag me all over here to practice then you suddenly tell me you're hungry?! aish...you're so. so argh!!!" 

"Well, it's better to have dinner first. OW!"

"You're too much...but fine. You're buying though." I said raising the script at him.

"I know!" 

as we were walking going out I can't help but hit him one last time, I'm so annoyed.

"Ow! stop it." He glared at me.

"Ok, aww you look so cute." I pinched his cheeks.

"Ugh...you're so weird." he said with a disgusted look.

"Why? you are too." 

This is fun annoying him too. A taste of his own medicine would teach him a lesson.

 

A/N: I hope enjoy this chapter ~^^ More interesting chapters hopefully I can make the following chapters interesting :))

bye! thanks for reading guys ~^^