Everything Is Ok...I Think...

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

Everybody is busy around me, Having my hair and make-up done, and the staffs were even fussing over my clothes. 

"A color dress looks better, and a pair of this flat shoes." The stylist unnie said. 

"Hyeju-ssi please change into these." Stylist unnie told me to. I followed her instructions and changed. As I changed I was surprised for a moment.

"Is this me?" I asked myelf while staring at my refection. I had my hair dyed to a light darkish brown before filming, and it's now in a loose braid. 

and the make-up, I look different from my usual self for some reason. I snapped out of it and went out.

"Aish...what's taking her too lo----" Yoochun stopped and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I was a bit...um...nevermind." 

Both our managers grabbed us to the van, We sat side by side. He looked good too.

"Uwa...you look good." I said while looking outside.

"Are you serious or being sarcastic?" He asked annoyed. 

"Sarcastic." I simply answered with one word. I was being serious but oh well. That would sound weird.

"I knew you would say that. Uwa...you too looks like a witch transformed into a fairy." I faced him. I could only give him a glare. 

Do I look that bad without these? well he's exposed with beauties so I don't blame him.


[Yoochun's POV]

Why is that skirt a bit short? Why is it when I see her my heart beats fast. Maybe I just got a shock from her look. But I can't help but look in her way.

"Yah...stop looking at me with those eyes...want me to poke them?" She said annoyed. 

"Yah...why would I even check you out you're not even worth checking out." I looked away after saying that. 

I held my chest. This is so weird right now. Why did they make her look like that? tossing her some jeans and shirt would've been better.

After a few minutes we arrived at the venue, I grabbed her hand as she got off. She looked at me surprised.

"Why? I should at least treat you nicely since there's cameras all around." 

"Of course, then there's going to be an article 'Yoochun shows gentlemanly manners'" She said whispering while we were walking.

"Quit it." She just stuck her tongue out.

We finally sat and questions started.


[Your POV]

"Hyeju-ssi, You and Yoochun-ssi are friends, is that true?" 

No, we're not. We're enemies in fact I hate his guts and everything about him. I can't stand looking at his stupid face.

"Yes, We're very close that we pulled that prank on his fans." I anwered smiling.

Oh how I wish I could tell them the truth. 

"Yoochun-ssi, can you explain your character?"

"Hajoon, is an arrogant man but of course he's also kind hearted." Yoochun explained smiling brightly. 

Just like you scratch the kind hearted part.

"And Hyeju-ssi's character?" 

"Sora, is a shy woman at first but a hot-tempered woman when you get on her nerves. Well she's kind of like me, as someone said that to me." I turned to Yoochun.

Yoochun just smiled in response. 

There were some lucky fans of Yoochun who got in, all of them we're looking so dreamily at Yoochun. 

He must be loving this attention from his fans. After the conference there was some pictures taken. We got back into the van after a war with getting through some fans. 

Yoochun was behind me and was shielding from fans who were reaching out. I looked at him he looked serious and he looked good from this angle.

Hyeju what the hell are you thinking?! there I go again I should really stop this thoughts. 

We're going to film for 3 episodes A.S.A.P since they've been delaying this drama more than once. and it's going to air early next month. I already feel pressured.

We got in the van, I slumped down and looked at my feet, and thoughts kept on wondering. What should I do? Am I going to go crazy? How will my life change?

"Don't worry too much, Everything's going to be fine." Yoochun said cooly.

"You can say that, since you're already used to it." 

"It's not because I'm used to it, I just work really hard on my lines and acting." 

I suddenly remember watching the interview on his drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal. how he even attended some classes.

"Well, you're right. Then I'll work hard then." 

"That's good." he patted my head which caught me by surprise, I looked at him and he had this wide smile on his face

P.S I can't find a more appropriate pic for the scene but this will do ~^^

Why is he smiling that smile, Ok I will not deny this fangirl feeling for now. Oh my gosh that is so cute!!! I want to pinch his cheeks now.

How can a 26 year old man look so adorable?! Ok done. 

But I couldn't help but pinch his cheeks.

"awww...how cute." I said teasingly. He looked frozen in place.

"Yah...I'm not a baby." He swept my hand away.

"You do act and look one." I stuck my tongue out.

Deal with it you jerk, so he gets embarrassed with these kind of things. hm? now I know what to do when he gets on my nerves. *evil laugh*

 

 

A/N : I just updated today since now I have time :)) hope you liked this too ~^^ bye!