This Guy Is so...-_-

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

I came back from the washroom and saw mother and son. Wow they really took after their mother even Yoohwan. Yoohwan such a cute guy too bad when I started visiting the shop he already planned on being an actor just like his older brother. Ricky why? If only if I confessed to him and I would't be involved with that scumbag of a man. Just thinking about that guy frustrates me.

"Hyeju-ah feeling better?" Yoochun's mom asked me.

I nodded and I saw Yoochun looking uninterested and was yawning. I looked at him like "what the hell?" 

"Mom,I think I'll get going instead Yoohwan maybe is waiting for me." He stood up from his seat.

"What? Yoohwan told me his passing by the shop." 

Yoohwan's going to pass by here? now? I feel my mood brightening. 


[Yoochun's POV]

What kind of woman is that stupid to fall for a guy like that? Like seriously? Ah...nevermind not my business anyway. And why is my mom that close her? 

"Mom, How are you close with her?" I asked mom since I'm really curious.

"Well she used to help me when she passes by, and she's just so cute and interesting." Mom looked so happy just saying talking about that girl.

"Wait mom, don't you think she's just being close with you because you never know she's a sa-"

"Park Yoochun, she's not one of you sasaeng fan, how could you?!" Mom looked outraged.

"Ok, I'm sorry I'm just concerned with you." I held my mom's hand.

I can't help but feel paranoid. Since fans are much more scarier now.

 


He looked at me from top to toe, What's wrong with him? come on I don't look that bad. well except now. 

"Excuse me? done looking?" 

I asked him with raised eyebrows.

"What?" 

He looked at me and looked away. The fudge is wrong with him???!!?! He was clearly doing a body check on me! Aish!!! I hate guys like him.

As I was well venting my anger out in my mind I think I almost mentioned all cursed words in my mind, but I calmed down as soon as I saw Yoohwan

entering the shop.


[Yoohwan's POV]

"Mom?" I called out at the back. 

"Omo! Our Yoohwan is here...Uwa... you look so handsome as well." Mom gave me a kiss and a hug. And I noticed someone familiar sitting at the same table as my brother.

"Oh? Hyeju-ah! It's been so long since I've seen you here." 


[Your POV]

 "Oh? Hyeju-ah! It's been so long since I've seen you here." He had the cutest grin on his face and those dimples are just ADORABLE!!!!

Hyeju get a hold of yourself. I took a deep breath.

"Well, you haven't visited the shop often now of course you won't be able to see me." 

I feel my cheeks getting flustered, Then I heard someone scoffed behind me, I turned and saw Yoochun smirking.

I clenched my fist, what the hell is wrong with HIM??!!?! he keeps on getting on my nerves. 

We just met and yet he's acting like a freaking jerk.

I glared at him and I looked away right away and went back to Yoohwan. 

"Oh yeah~~ It's been busy lately. You know filming and stuff." He said putting his hand behind his neck.

OH MY GOSH!!! he looks so much more handsome now and he's still like before. Friendly and Kind unlike his older brother here.


[Yoochun's POV]

Obviously she's a fan of Yoohwan... Ah she's so fickle. Look at her smiling like an idiot, Ehh! I feel my hair stand on end, Just by looking at her.

I took another look at her, Aigoo this girl... Don't get your hopes up, Just give up. If I were her I will.

She obviously likes him, But she doesn't even know how to be discreet about it. 

I couldn't help but scoffed and she turned to me and glared at me.

I just stuck my tongue out. That will piss her off. 

 

P.S I didn't really write this chapter so well, I'll write better on the next chapters *bows*