First Week He's A Jerk

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

"Yah! I told you to make you expression NATURAL, what in NATURAL can't you understand?!" 

Yeah that's what I've been hearing since we met up today at his house, He keeps on yelling and slamming his hand on the table. 

I can't bear this any longer without complaining.

"YAH! What part of me just QUITTING can't you understand?!?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I'm of reading the same one sentence line all over again for the past 2 hours! 2 HOURS! 

What expression does he want me to do? I tried my best to say the line without feeling weird. I walked out to their balcony. I stared at the sky. 

"I'm very sorry Sir, I didn't mean to spill that on you..." I practiced it outside. Then I heard someone clapped behind me, I turned around and saw it was Yoochun.

"So I have to piss you off, for you to get it right?" 

"I hate you..." I said glaring at him. 

"Don't worry I kinda hate you too so it's fine. do that again."

-Acting-

"Ah! aish, seriously...what kind of servers do they have in this restaurant?" Yoochun said in an annoyed tone.

"Ah...I'm very sorry sir, I didn't mean to spill that on you--"

"Why did they even hire such a clumsy person like you? where's your manager?" 

"I'm sorry, But I am the manager." I said acting awkward.

He gave me a shock look.

"Y-you You're the MANAGER?" 

"Yes..." I said looking away.

-end-

"Uwa...you suddenly became good. what happened?"

"I'm avoiding your stupid mouth from blabbering various complaints." I said through gritted teeth. 

"Stupid? blabbering? do youo really want to die?!" he shouted.

"Yeah! Kill me now. Kill me." I shouted back.

"You're really crazy, I can't believe I have to do this with you." He muttered.

"Do you think I would want to do this with you? we're on the same boat. I'd rather be paired up with Park Myungsoo than with you." 

"Park Myungsoo hyung?! you're choosing him over me?!" 

"YES. you do like him you're just an improve version!" I walked out and went to the living room.


[Yoochun's POV]

I look like Myungsoo hyung? Improved version? Was she serious? Some people say I look more like Jaesuk hyung when I was younger. But she's sure

is harsh. I held my face and look at my reflection. I don't even look like--- Ah! she's so dead. I found her at the living room. Surprisingly she was practicing her lines, I can hear her. and she looked serious. 

And I thought she didn't want to, but maybe she's just doing it to not burden the staffs.


[Your POV]

I'd rather practice the lines, since I think even the staffs maybe had a hard time. and changing actresses now is a bit more complicated for them. And I read the script for the first ep, It's quite interesting and funny.

Maybe this would be a challenging experience for me to be a better person. I hope. At first the "Sora" sounds lenient and shy but as "Hajoon" the jerks role gets on her nerves she just grabs him by the collar and showed girl power.

"Yah, aren't you hungry? I'll order some lunch."

"Ok." I said not looking at him. 

"What would you like?"

"Anything would do." 

"Ah...you're a glutton aside from being loud and a hot head." 

I just gave him a glare and raised my fist at him. He stuck his tongue out. He sat at the opposite side of the couch. And he went on put his legs up and laid down and he rested his foot on my lap.

"Yah, get your stinky feet on me." I warned him but he pretended like he couldn't hear me. So I pushed his feet off my lap, but he just lifted them back up.

"Yah!!!" 

"They're not stinky, Here..." He lifted his foot to my face. 

"Ah! You're so gross..." I stood up from the couch and went to a single couch. I glared at him from afar. You Jerk. 

 

 

P.S I'll write till here I'm kinda sleepy hehe :)) I'm sorry. I'll try to update later :D 

Thank you for reading ~^^