The "Fun" Day Begins.

This Angelic Jerk

[Yoochun's POV]

I'm sure this is going to be fun, She'll see how fun it is to be friends with me. She's always sulky and loud when I met her. 

Well, I don't blame her I met her in a moment in her life when she's having a breakdown. Maybe I feel like this because I want to comfort her and showe her not all men are bad.

Except I may look bad, not really ok I may have annoyed her to her limits at times, ok scratch I annoyed her to her limits all the time.

I think I should bring her to a park and have a picnic that would be fun. But how do you make kimbap. I have to call mom.

"Mom, are you busy right now?" 

"Even if I am, I'm not busy when it comes to my sons." She sounded happy.

"Can you instruct me how to make kimbap?" 

"Why? is there an occassion?" I knew the question would take her by surprise.

"Kind of, but I just wanted to make someone enjoy today." 

"Oh...Ok I understand, you're lucky you don't have to buy the ingredients since we always have it in the fridge." Mom laughed at the end.

She instructed me all the way until I was done.

"Done." I said satisfied.

"Leave some for me so that I'll know if it's good too. ok?"

"Of course, mom I have to hang up now. rest if you can ok?" 

"Ok, I wish you luck in making that person enjoy today. Fighting!" then she hang up first.

I look at the kimbap I made I'm pretty good. I could've asked Jaejoong hyung, but I think he'll make me do the wrong thing as a prank. no way I'm going to ask him.

I took some fruits and cut some and packed them. I'm pretty good. But I realized I don't even do such things to my past girlfriends it's actually the opposite. 

I know I'm just so kind towards a pitiful girl like her. That's it, I don't like her in a special way anyway.


[Your POV]

I kept on looking at clock 8:37am, Am I really gonna go with him? Or should I excape? I wondered for 5 more minutes and decided to escape. I went out of the apartment and walked around the neighborhood first. 

Is he really serious? maybe he's just playing a prank I'm sure of it. He that type of guy that would play such jokes. I checked my watch again 8:50am. Ugh... why am I feeling this guilt, what if he really goes there no way.

He's not right? damn him. I feel guilty just thinking of ditching him. it's 8:20am, Ah!! FINE. I'm going back, I ran as I can back to my apartment.

I was huffing and he was there leaning at his car and waiting aside. I approachd from behind. I kinda have this feeling he's going to explode on me.

"Aish...What's taking her so long and why isn't she answering her phone?" He said in annoyed tone.

Ah--- I realized I left my phone since I was hurrying to "Escape" 

"Yoochun-ssi, you're here---" I said awkwardly. Ok once I'm guilty I tend to sound awkward.

He turned to me glaringly, I just looked away and admire a building.

"Uwa...that building is nice isn't it?" I said having a quick look at him. He's still pissed.

"Yah, you're really something...I waited her for 30 minutes outside. don't tell you were going to ditch me?" he sounded suspicious. but he is so right.

"Hmm...no,maybe, no. OK I thought you were playing a prank so I thought maybe I should have some fresh air instead and I came back and um...this 

happened you APPEARED. BUT I really did felt guilty that's why I came back." I explained in panic speed.

"Huh...At least you're honest. I'll let this go. get in." He still looked annoyed but he's expression soften a bit.

"Yah, why were'nt you answering your phone?" he asked suspiciosly.

"I left in the apartment. what? seriously." 

"Really?" he sounded still suspicious, don't tell he thinks I was ignoring him on purpose, I am not that mean.

"Really! see?" I showed him my jackets pockets and even my pockets on my jeans.

"Ok I believe you. go get your phone." 

"I can live without my phone..."

"Go. Get it." He said sternly. he looked scary strict. he leaned over and took the seatbelt off. 

"Go." 

I just looked down and went out and went to my apartment and took my phone and came back. 

"why are you so---" I was about to complain. but his looked shut me up. so he does have this side of him. 

Scary side. I just avoided his gaze instead. I kept on wondering where he was bringing me, and I realized he parked at a Park.

Amazing there are a lot of couples scattered around. But then I realize if we go out, wouldn't he be recognized?

"Wait-" I grabbed his arm before getting out of the car.

"Don't you think this is a bit risky, you're a very well known celebrity and doing this is---" 

"I don't really care, I could just explain that I was with my closest friend and tell fans to just relax." he said cooly and I let go my grip gradually.

Uwa...He's really something, he dare's to cause heart attacks to his fangirls, I experienced that when I was a fangirl of his, when I see an article of him just 

having a couple shot during filming I would have a major jealousy attack. he just doesn't understand. 

"Are you not getting out? do I have to drag you out?" he knocked on the window.

I got out right away. 

A blanket and a lunch box caught my attention. Don't tell me he prepared this? no way...

Before I could say anything he grabbed my hand casually. I was staggering since I was looking around, and I knew not a minute has passed everyone noticed him. Even girls with their boyfriend's beside them.

"U-uh Yoochun-ssi, people are---"

"Didn't I tell you it's ok?" he said smiling. 

Finally he smiled I was having a harsd time being with him in the car, he looked too grumpy to talk to.

He found a spot and laid the blanket there, and he sat down. While I stood there still frozen.

"Yah, sit down." 

"Oh? oh yeah." I sat far away from him, this is just weird super weird.

"Come closer." he said from across. I just moved a bit, But he grabbed my arm and pull me towards him that I was on his chest. I was frozen in shock for a moment but escaped from his grasp.

"Yah, what's wrong with you? and there's a lot of people." 

"Why? didn't we agree on joining in the fun? and besides we won't develop any feelings since we hate each other." he said. and he grabbed me with his arms and pulled me in front of him. 

Well he is an actor but I'm not, that's a big difference. He may not develop feelings but there's a possibility for me I won't even try to deny it. Like seriously who wouldn't?

"Can you let go now?" I asked him. and he did wthout saying a word. 

"Oh! that's right I prepared this." 

I still didn't want to face him, since I think my face is burning red, no way I'm gonna show my face like this. I have to relax. Give me a second.

"Yah, why aren't you facing me?" he asked and approached and looked at me.

"Do you have a fever, you're face is all red." 

"Ahaha---it must be the sun." I said trying to cover things up. to be honest even with my ex-boyfriend he never hugged me like that, we don't even get close the closest thing we did was him giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"It's not even that hot. you must be really sensitive. is it too hot? we can change places."

"No...I'm fine I'm just like this." I explained.

"Here." he picked a kimbap. 

"I can eat by myself." I explained.

"AHH..." he's persistent.

"Ah--" wow he just sticked it all in there. 

I took one too.

"Ah..." he opened his mouth and shoved it in too. we kept on doing it till our mouths were rediculously full.

"ahaha wook at you base." I said with my full mouth.

"you should wook at your base." he said with his mouth full not only we looked rediculous we sounded rediculous too.

We both drank some water and pushed it all down.

"Ah...my jaw. but the kimbap was really good. your mom made it?"

"Yah, I was the one who did it, ME." He insisted.

"Whatever, it's too good that it could be made by YOU." I said laughing.

"This woman really gets on my nerves, I'll show soon that I'll make kimbap in front of you."

"fine, I'll wait for that day to come which is possible to NEVER." 

"So what do you do with your boyfriend before?" 

"We talk and nothing else, give each other gifts that's about it." 

"That's a reallt boring relationship, don't you have any other boyfriends?"

I shook my head and looked at him.

"No, he was my first."

Yoochun looked at me with a pitiful look.

"Aww, you poor thing. since you haven't experience what normal couple's do. I'll one wish from you." 

"Really?" I looked happy, because there's one thing I wanted a piggy back ride, but I think he'll refuse.

"Nevermind, you don't have to do it." 

"Come on, say it. I can do it you know." 

"A piggy back ride. well my ex didn't want to do it since he said it was embarrassing." 

"That's all, your ex is really no fun."

Yoochun stood up and bended and gestured me to get on his back. 

"Get on, before I change my mind." 

I hesitated to approach his back, I put my arm around his neck, then he lifted me effortless. 

"Uwa, Daebak! you don't look like it but you're heavy." he said laughing. 

"Ok, now let me down. this is embarrassing." I said laughing patting his shoulder to let me down. 

"No, l'll carry you for 5 minutes." he joked around most of the time pretending to drop me, being off balanced. He scared tha crap out of me when he did it. 

He joked to be off balanced at a lake nearby. 

we finally got back to our place and I got down. 

"You're such a jerk, you gave me multiple panic attacks!"

He just laughed and looked at me. He's crazy, he had an evil plan the whole time. 

"Give me a prize. I carried your heavy around for more than 5 minutes." 

"How about a slap for a prize it leaves a strong impression on you." I said emotionless.

"How about a kiss, come on." 

"NO."

"since you were my fan before, do you know that thumb kiss I make in the movie "Dating On Earth"?" 

"Yeah...no way that's cheezy..." I said.

Then he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his face.

"Then you would rather do a real one?" 

"Fine, I'll go with that "Thumb kiss" geez, you're scary." I put my thumb over my lips and put it on his.

and I don't want to experience what happened from frome before that was surprising.

I felt his lips kissed my thumb back and he leaned closer and kissed me on the cheeks. 

I pushed him back a little and looked at him surprised. 

"What? I carried you around for 15minutes I should at least get 2 prizes." he said laughing. 

He is such a jerk. A big jerk. But I got to admit it was fun hanging around with him. But I felt my heart racing just now, maybe because I never experienced this moments with my ex. 

And this guy is Park Yoochun the guy that I went all crazy when I was a teenager. the sun was already setting and I see girls bundled up at the corner and had their mouths wide open.

I guess they saw the whole thing, I am so dead I feel it. When you enjoy there's a consequence. 

"You, You better clear things up before your fans attack me." I warned him while going back to the car.

"I know I'll tweet this pic and say "did you guys get tricked?"" he told me when we got in the car.

"When did you take that?" I asked him.

"I took it when I pulled you closer with your back turned."

It was my back and him smiling widely. this guys is even more amazing. Well it's not bad at all being his friend.