Everything Seems Okay

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

Ah...The day has come, my first day at work. I woke up early in the morning and went to the cafe, It was just about to open. It was 7am.

"Oh. Hyeju-ssi. Nice seeing finally here." Mr.Lee said the owner of the cafe.

"Yeah. I was really thrilled to be working today." I said smiling brightly.

"Ok, Let's get started then." Mr.Lee led me behind the counter and showed me the different coffee beans used and mixes.

"It's ok if you don't get things right away." He said smiling.

Mr.Lee is like about in his 50's and is quiet a good old man. 

"I will do my best workng!" I said cheerfully.

"Fighting!" Mr.Lee cheered. 

"Fighting!." I said cheered to.

As I was arranging things, some of the employees were already arriving.

"Oh! Hi! I'm Sooyeon. Nice to meet you." a girl with a short bob cut greeted me. 

"Hi, Nice to meet you too. I'm Hyeju." I said greeting back.

"So she's the one replacing Daehee? she's cute." A guy popped out from behind her. 

"Yah! don't be like that, excuse him. he's sometimes like this." she nudged him hard on his sides.

"Ow. I'm Sungmin by the way." he said holding on to the spot she nudged him.

"Nice to meet you too." I said. 

Then I heard the bell rang near the door, someone went in. All of us turned our attention to the person who entered. He was tall man wearing a plaid red shirt and he was actually really good looking. 

"Son! you already arrived!" Mr.Lee's voice was heard from the back and he approached the man at the door.

"Dad, it seems like the cafe is doing well." he said

Then both father and son sat on a table and were chatting. We finally went to our places then two more people arrived. two girls, If I'm not mistaken they work here too. 

"The sister's finally arrived they're always late." Sungmin said shaking his head.

"I'm so blessed to be surrounded in a work place with girls. but you're the only one who's cute though." 

"Excuse me?" I was taken aback by what he said.

"Yah! didn't I tell you to stop it?" I heard Daehee from behind him. she hit his head with a note pad.

"I was kidding. you're cute too." 

"Ah! you're seriously." She hits him multiple times this time. 

"Sorry we're late." both approached us.

"I'm Soyoung and she's Gaeul." The girl with the long braided hair said to me. she noticed I was new then.

"Nice to meet you." I responded.

Finally customers were coming in. 


[Yoochun's POV]

Should I pass by that cafe? Maybe I shouldn't. that was the worst date last night. she kept on talking about herself. And she didn't even eat that much. she kept on checking her face on every reflection.

How am I suppose to fall for her again? Maybe I should tell her tonight things are not working out. But I'll look like a complete jerk. Maybe I should try it one more time.

"Yoochun-ssi, we should get going to the filming site." My manager said through the door.

"Ok." I said walking out of my room, I took the picture on the table with Hyeju it was taken at a photobooth outside after getting out of Lotte World. Seeing this puts me in a good mood.


[Your POV]

I'm actually enjoying this. making coffee and taking their orders. Maybe being fired was ok actually.

"Good morning! what will you have?" I greeted the customer cheerfully. but my smile slowly faded when I saw it was Yoochun.

"What's with that face? I didn't come here to mess with you. if that's what you're thinking." 

"What will you have?" 

"That, that and that." he said pointing at the menu on the counter.

"You're even lazy to say the name. that would be 13,000 won." 

He handed the payment. but he dropped something with it too. it was a picture. I took a closer look and it was the one taken by the photobooth. it was one of the pictures, there were 4 where are the other 3, don't tell he's going to keep those.

"I receive exact amount of 13000 won, you can wait on the side for your order." 


[Yoochun's POV]

I gave her the picture where I was hugging her tightly for fun. she actually couldn't breath and kept on hitting me. But that was fun actually.

I waited for my order and notice a guy approaching her.

he gave her a smile and she smiled back. She never smiles back at me even if I smile at her. well it's understandable I made her experience things that 

was inexusable. But still I don't like him.

"Here's your order s----"

She looked surprised and was staring at me. I just took my order from her hand.

"Thank you."

I walked out and went to my van handed the coffee to my manager and stylist.


[Your POV]

"Wasn't that Yoochun of JYJ?" Daehee looked so shocked that she's emptionless.

"Yes." I nodded.

"He's so handsome in person...I hope he comes back." 

I didn't comment anymore on what she said.

"Look at her, she's not hiding her inner fan for that guy." Sungmin said.

"She's a fan, that's normal to be that way." Then I realized I was too but well didn't act like that because well some things happened.

Work continued then it was near closing time. we were already cleaning up. 

"Hyeju-ah, don't you think tha boss son is hot?" Daehee asked me.

"I think so." 

She was looking at his direction at the counter, I think he was making coffee. 

"Even his back view is so..." 

"Yah. that's the boss son, don't look at him with those eyes." sungmin told Daehee.

"Leave me alone with my happiness." Daehee snapped

"Aigoo...you sound like a . looking at someone's back that way ewww..." Sungmin said. 

I just laughed at the two. I think I'll be enjoying this job and getting to know them too.