I'm Now An Unemployed Bum...

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

It's been three days now being an enemployed bum at home. I just played Xbox Kinect all day like an idiot. I excercised and danced and even played a game that you're the monster and I was all jumping, smashing and eating people.

Barbaric huh? I turn on the TV and watched all shows that I liked and now I'm bored and it's lunch time. I forced my lazy to get off the couch and make some lunch...My life is ruined by a man. I never knew this could've happened, I guess God loves testing me...but why this kind of TRIAL?! ok I shouldn't question him maybe he'll give more scary trial. God I take back what I said. 

I went to the kitchen and started making lunch.


[Yoochun's POV]

I woke up this morning and took a shower, both mom and Yoohwan had to go early, It's a Sunday. I have no schedules today so I'm free.

I took my towel and spotted the towel I bought for her. I got to get rid of it. Remebering her makes me feel...eeehhhh! I looked at the table to check my phone but I saw the lipgloss I bought for her. That color really suits her a pale peach color...Oh God what am I thinking? 

Got to get rid of that too. I went in the bathroom and spotted the toothbrush she used. That made me imagine her brushing her teeth here. I shook my head and erase that scene. Park Yoochun are going crazy? why is she everywhere? 

Ah! it's because of these stuffs I bought for her laying around in my room. I should bring these all to her. But she would throw a fit again if she sees me now. 

I should just hide the things in a drawer. Yeah that sounds about right. After this I think I'll pass by Timeout for some ice cream and to check how things are going there and to spend some time with mom.


[Your POV]

Should I go to Timeout and have some ice cream, I place the spoon on my lips. Maybe that jerk is busy anyway. There's a 10% chance he's there. Maybe he won't be there. 

After preparing myself to go out, I headed out just by commuting. Bringing my car is a hassle and I don't like using it and I'm planning to sell it anyway.

I don't even know how to drive safely. It's better to sell it and Mina has been wanting to buy my car, maybe she's still interested. I should probably call her and meet at Timeout, it's a Sunday she's probably available.

"Hello?" I heard Mina on the other line. 

"Mina-ah, are you still interested in my buying my car?" 

"You're selling it?! Really?!?" She sounded surprised and excited.

Well my car is a Beetle so it's pretty cute it's like pearl pastel green in color. And she found it to be so adorable. She loves cute things.

"Yes. Come by Timeout ok? I'll wait for you there." 

"Ok! I'll be right there!" she sounded so excited she likes it so much? 

I finally arrived at Timeout and went in as I was about to reach the door knob, another hand was reaching for it too. Our hands brushed each other.

"S-sorry." I looked up and realize it was Yoochun.

"S-------" He looked at me surprised too. I went ahead without saying a word. He went in after me.

I went to the counter and ordered an ice cream. I could feel his stare from behind me. I turned to take a look but he wasn't. I'm sure I felt someone staring.


[Yoochun's POV]

Why is she here of all days? I stared at her from behind, She turned to so I looked away and looked outside the entrance. *phew* I almost got caught looking. I don't want to be caught that is...that is just awkward. 

She ordered the same flavor like last time, Swiss Chocolate. So she likes that flavor? Why am I even wondering about that? I passed by her and went behind the counter to meet with mom. 

"Oh? son why are you here?" she looked quite surprised.

"Well, I wanted to stop by and hang around for a while just to see you." I said flashing a smile.

"Aigoo...you use your charms to your own mother." she gave me a playful scolding look. 

"Mom...I want some ice cream...." I hugged her.

"I know, Ok let go and wait outside." She patted my arm to let go. 

"Ok, Thank you mom." I said smiling at her.

I went out and spotted her sitting at the window seats, she was with another girl. Maybe her friend. I sat behind them, I can see her from behind since her back is facing me. 

she had her hair tied up in a bun and I noticed she was wearing the shoes I bought her. She must have liked them. 


[Your POV]

"So you're really selling it to me? with a low PRICE??" Mina looked at me bewildered.

"Hm." I responded and had a spoonful of ice cream.

"Hyeju-ah, maybe you're just having a break---" she had jaw dropped look. she was looking behind me, I turned to see what's she's looking at.

"Yah! don't turn around and be obvious." she whispered.

"Why?" 

"Park Yoochun's here."  

I already know that, but oh well.

"It's only once in a blue moon he passes here. Omo...we're so lucky to encounter him here." she's in fangirl mode. If only she knew and I had enough of seeing him. But he's not that bad but he's 70% Jerk and 30% an angel.

"what should we do?" she asked with excitement.

"Nothing." I answered nonchalantly.

"Yah. didn't you like him all over that you even said he's going to be your future hus----" I stood from my chair and covered . 

"Yah! your voice is too loud. geeez." I hissed and Iet her go.

"why? what's wrong with you hoping that one day he'll be----OW!" 

I can't help it, my foot slipped and landed on her toes.  She glared at me. I just gave her a "What" innoccent look.

"Hm?" I looked at her wide eyed.

"Did you just---" 

"Just what?" I asked innoccently.

"Aish...never mind. ok I'll buy the car and transfer the money to your account. when can I get the car?" 

"After transefering the money of course. I already prepared the paper's of the car." 

"Ok." She said smiling. 

"But seriously I want to greet him." She said looking from behind me.

"Then greet him...it's not like he's gonna eat you alive." 

"But he hates it when fans tail him around or bother him when he's on a break." 

Is he that...well I understand him but, I'll never understand celebrities.

"Just say "Hello" and get back here." I adviced her.

"Ok." she exhaled and went towards him. 

I can hear them pretty well, well because our seats not that far apart anyway.

"Hello, I'm such a big fan of yours and I was wondering if you can sign this for me." she sounded nervous. 

while I just shout at him with all my might without the slightest shame at all. I'm so MANLYYY... well not really I'm just not like any other girls, maybe I am just not with him.

"Oh my gosh...he's so kind." she look all flustered. her cheeks were flushed red.

"Uwaaa...look at that. you don't even need blush on." I pointed out.

"Even If I wanted to stay longer I have to go...damn it. Mr.Choi wants some paper work done before Monday." she pouted.

"Well he is a jerk. But he just wants work done so you have to hang on and Fighting!" I encouraged her.

"Whatever you say, well bye. you should approach him too he's so kind." 

I just smiled as she left. Kind my ...He's just a jerk with an angelic disguise.

"tch...If you only knew what I gone through." I said under my breath.

"Your friend's cute." I saw Yoochun grabbing the seat across me.

"And? you plan on making her your girl?" I asked annoyed.

"Maybe..." he said tilting his head side ways.

"You Casanova...when will you find the right girl that will last more than 3 years?" 

Then one of the servers approach the table and served ice cream must be his.

"Thank you." He thanked the server.

I had an 'O' face as he said that.

"What's with that face?" 

"Nothing." 

We just ate our ice cream just exchanging hateful glances at each other that I bet we looked stupid. He even dared poke my foot with his foot which of course I stepped on and he stepped back and I kicked him and vice versa.