First Encounter...

This Angelic Jerk

I can't forget how we met. It was at the ice cream parlor that Yoochun's mom own. I'm I could say a regular customer since I stop every now and then since my workplace is just within the area. and I go there at times when I'm depressed. That time I was there crying my heart out and his mom comforted me that time. at times his mom would be there bit sometimes she's not there.

"Hyeju-ah , it's ok." Yoochun's mom comforted me. but I tears kept on streaming down.

"B-b-but I loved him then h-he just goes off marrying her without even breaking up with me properly..." I cried out again this time she approached me and hugged me.

"He did that?! what a ba-, Hyeju-ah there's more men out there don't worry." She said still comforting me it was actually evening when I was crying.

"Mom who is she?" I heard a man's voice and the sound of the chair being pulled. I couldn't see him clearly since I had tears in my eyes.

I heard she just shushed him. she was my hair. and just hugged me.

When finally I calmed down I looked at her with a smile. but some tears were still falling.

"Thank you for comforting me." I said smiling but tears were still streaming down my cheeks I can't seem to stop it. She had her fingers wiping my tears.

"Aigoo...look at this your pretty face all ruined and make-up too." she said laughing.I laughed too. since she took a mirror and showed me my face. and honestly I looked terrible oh my gosh.

"Go wash up dear, I'll wait here and listen to you." she said those comforting words. As I stood up from the table now I saw who it was it was JYJ's Yoochun looking cluseless at both of us.