Chapter 6 - Midnight Trouble

Forbidden Love

 

“As some of you may have already heard, the government seems to have an idea of our group. If any of you have thought of betraying us, then you should know everyone will know of your betrayal.

 

That contract you signed when you joined has an entrapment charm on it. Yes, just because I’m on Omega doesn’t mean I don’t know things.” Kyung Mi said pointedly at the people who looked shocked.

 

“If you snitch, well, to put it simply, everyone will know and see that you are a snitch.” She finished.

 

“Understood?” Kyung Mi said firmly, gathering everyone’s attention.

 

Everyone nodded, and Kyung Mi responded, “Good. That concludes this meeting.” And everyone left.

 

Only the closest Kappas and Omegas were stayed behind.

 

“Yong Guk, what time is it?” Kyung Mi asked the older blonde boy.

 

“11:30pm. We have to hurry to get back.” He answered.

 

“Meet you guys back there, I have to check one thing, and I’ll be back.” Kyung Mi said, looking for the contract with everyone’s names so she could determine who would snitch.

 

“Be safe, Kyung Mi.” Yong Guk ruffled her hair and smiled. Everyone left her behind to study the contract.

 

After concluding it could only be a Iota or a Delta, she would have to be on the look out for them, especially Eunji, Iotas weren’t exactly unhappy with their positions in society. Put simply, she joined because Sunggyu did.

 

Kyung Mi walked out of the warehouse and checked the big clock, 11:51pm. She had spent too long looking at the list and would have to run to get back to quarters in time.

 

She would have to put her blonde wig back on later, she double checked her pocket for the only thing left from her parents and ran for it.

 

Within a block of quarters, she saw one of the Night Patrol approaching and hid in the shadows.

 

But she wasn’t alone.

 

“Such beautiful long hair.” He whispered, it softly. Kyung Mi froze up instinctively.

 

“Who are you?” She asked quietly, trying to avoid the Night Patrol, it looked like the one with the power of fire and he was known to be the most ruthless.

 

“That’s a secret.” He wrapped an arm around her waist and pull Kyung Mi’s petrified body against his chest.

“Come on, you’re already late for curfew, you might as well let me help you.” He said softly.

 

Kyung Mi relaxed her body in defeat and let him carry her away somewhere, at least she wouldn’t be meeting that other Night Patrol member.

 

Pulled into a chest, she was unable to see the face of her savior, and just went along with it. She was sure to find out later.

 

He stopped moving and she noticed that they landed in a pure white apartment. The walls, the sheets, everywhere was white. Even her savior’s attire was white, long sleeve white shirt and loose white pants.

 

Finally, she could see his face in the moonlight provided through the window and she noticed dark circles under his eyes, as if he couldn't sleep at night.

 

“May I know your name?” Kyung Mi asked politely, a bit unsure of how to approach the situation.

 

“Only if I may know yours.” He responded, his voice, deep and soothing.

 

“Omega Kyung Mi.” She answered formally, if he was higher than she was, then she could get in trouble for not stating her class.

 

“Oh, if you so wish I am Theta Jaeseop. Pleasure to meet you, Kyung Mi.” He said, bowing his head.

 

“Theta?” She questioned, for the first time she had not heard of the term, and she knew many things.

 

“Yes, Theta. I am sure you have heard of it at some point in your life. You just need to remember. For now, sleep. The bed is yours. I will keep watch, sometimes the Night Patrol like to teleport around.” He gestured towards the bed.

 

“I won’t take advantage of you. I am far too civil for that. Not to mention that would be something only people of this day would do.” He said before Kyung Mi could even ask.

 

Reluctantly, she went to lie on the bed and cuddled with a pillow, surprisingly the bed was soft.

 

Soon after, she drifted asleep, forgetting to put her wig back on.

 

Author's Note:

So Sorry that I haven't updated in a while~

Was spamming F4. >_<; Okay, well here it is.

Kyung Mi and AJ meet. :o

ALSO, if you can guess the Night Patrol with the clues given~

Picture Request for you~ First person ONLY! <3

Love you all ^^V