Chapter 31 - Sacrifice

Forbidden Love

 

“Don’t look at her!” AJ shouted in Kyung Mi’s ear and she turned away just in time for Minji’s powers to fail.

Kyung Mi turned to AJ, “You don’t belong to her, as long as you don’t look her in the eyes then you’re safe.” He told her.

“Okay, but can’t she..”

“Aghhh...” AJ grumbled as the pain started to hit his own head. 

“AJ?” Kyung Mi said softly.

“Run. Run now.” He said through gritted teeth.

“We promised that we would help each other.” Kyung Mi shook her head.

“I’m trying... to help you.” He said between breaths.

Minji was walking closer and AJ started to sweat more. Kyung Mi looked at her side to see how close Minji was.

“If she moves closer then her power gets stronger?” She whispered to AJ.

“All of them do.” AJ said.

Kyung Mi bit her lip and took a deep breath. “Okay.” She said before gripping his body and pulling him away.

“You want to play like that, human?” Minji taunted.

The other three girls moved closer and Kyung Mi put AJ on her back.

“Stop it.” He scolded her.

“I won’t.” She looked over at the other vampires and they saw her trying to save AJ.

Each of them gave her a smile as she moved past them, ‘Put me down.” AJ gasped out and scolded her some more.

“I already told you, I won’t.” Kyung Mi said.

She continued to trudge through the room, carrying AJ away from them.

“You can’t outrun us.” Chaerin threatened.

Big Brother watched as Kyung Mi tried to carry him away and out of the room. But the door kept moving further and further away.

She looked around and saw Chen smiling at her. He gave her a small nod and she smiled back at him.

“I can try.” Kyung Mi said before Sandara stood in front of her.

“You’re so stupid, human.” She remarked.

“Clearly, I’m smarter than you.” Kyung Mi ducked and she saw Chen send a lightning bolt right at her.

“What are you doing?!” Jiyong shouted at Chen.

“Returning a favor.” Chen replied before getting the other vampire girls and zapping Big Brother.

“How dare you! We raised you!” Seunghyun shouted at him.

“You didn’t protect me until I had powers. Before then, you didn’t care who I was.” Chen said calmly and looked at Kyung Mi again.

“The only ones that don’t care about status are Omegas.” He said.

“Everyone else cares who they are and what they are.” He turned to Big Brother.

“How touching.” Bom smirked and stood in front of Kyung Mi.

“You started this, human.” Bom glared at her, “So let’s end it with you.” She grabbed Kyung Mi’s neck and held her up.

AJ dropped from her back and she struggled for air. He recovered quickly and saw her getting up to grab her and free her.

Bom caught him and she looked at him, sending him to the floor in pain again.

“Once we’re rid of you, then we can go back to normal.” Bom said, 

“Don’t kill her.” AJ snarled at her.

“You have no say, vampire.” Bom looked at him and she clenched her fingers around Kyung Mi’s throat again.

AJ watched as she was being taken away from him, “Stop it.” She said.

Bom smiled smugly as she could feel Kyung Mi’s life draining under her fingers.

AJ closed his eyes and tried to stop his sorrow, until he heard a crash and warmth on his lap.

He opened his eyes immediately and saw her on his lap, gasping for air.

“Kyung Mi!” He shouted as he held her in his arms.

“You all are in trouble,” AJ heard as he turned and saw a group of five approaching them.

 

Author's Note:
WOOT :) HEHE :3
So here is the hint to my last surprise cameo :)
Who can guess? ;D
And Kyung Mi is strong ;D
Enjoy ^^V