Chapter 3 - Night Rebellion

Forbidden Love

 

After the second round of class was started, Kyung Mi sat in her seat, looking around. Soon, would be ‘free time.’ But not yet.

 

She glanced around, noticing the cameras watching her moves. But also that the cameras weren’t the only ones. She could sense that someone was watching her as to who it was, she was unsure.

 

But first, she would have to inform everyone of the meeting tonight. Only the low class cared about it. It was the only way to freedom, but she managed to convince Iota Eunji and Delta Sunggyu to join behind their friends’ backs.

 

They also knew that freedom was only up to them.

 

Glancing around and catching everyone’s eyes, making sure they knew the time, she realized that Hyuna was missing.

 

She turned to Gayoon and was mouthed ‘Punishment’ as her answer. She had forgotten that Hyuna was caught talking to a Delta, his name was Zico.

 

“You are free to leave.” The speaker said. School had passed by so fast?

 

“Please remember even though it’s free time. You are not allowed to spend the night in a bed belonging to the opposite gender. You are also required to report back to your quarters by midnight. After that we will not be responsible for you. Thank you and have a nice day!” The speaker set everyone free and they lined up to leave.

 

They weren’t told to but if they didn’t, they would get in trouble.

 

Kyung Mi made sure to catch eyes with Sunggyu and Eunji to make sure they knew the time and she stepped outside with the others.

 

“See you later, kay?” Ren said, kissing her cheek and running off to play with his brothers.

 

“Bye, love.” Ilhoon kissed her other cheek and ran after them.

 

“See you tonight.” Yong Guk ruffled her hair gently so the wig wouldn't move and casually walked into the city.

 

“What shall we do now?” Gayoon asked her.

 

“No idea. We have to kill time until tonight. Or we could loop more cameras.” Kyung Mi suggested.

 

“Nope. Too dangerous. Sohyun almost got caught the other day by Enforcer Yunho.” Gayoon shook her head.

 

“Well, I guess it’s time to just enjoy the day then.” Kyung Mi stepped out and someone called her name softly behind her.

 

It was Alpha Yesung.

 

“Good afternoon, Alpha Yesung. Do you require my help for something?” She asked politely, not forgetting to bow.

 

“Good afternoon, Kyung Mi. I wish you could drop the formalities. But yes, in fact, I do. Will you me to the fountain? Last time, I got lost.” Yesung asked her.

 

Kyung Mi turned to Gayoon who nodded slightly, but didn’t forget to say ‘I told you so.’

 

“Of course I will happily you to the fountain, Alpha Yesung.” Kyung Mi bowed once again and gestured for him to lead.

 

He had to have taken the first step. Or else, she would get in trouble. She had to remember her place. But the mics and cameras would pick up that he asked her to him. As long as they kept 6 inches away from each other.

 

“So. Did you have a good lunch?” He asked her softly.

 

“Yes, I did have a good lunch. However, I am not sure as to why someone would save a lunch for me.” Kyung Mi answered.

 

“Oh, really? You haven’t heard any rumors or whatever?” He asked casually.

 

He needed to remember his place in society. He shouldn't even be talking to the likes of her. He wasn’t right to be here.

 

“Rumors? I haven’t heard of any rumors at all, Alpha Yesung. Omegas and Kappas are not allowed to gossip or slander any class higher than their own.” Kyung Mi explained.

 

“Ah.. The rules. Oh well, I’m glad you enjoyed the lunch. Maybe next time, you’ll be saved a better one.” He said vaguely, having arrived at the fountain. “Thank you for escorting me here, Kyung Mi.” He smiled.

 

She bowed slightly, “The pleasure was all mine, Alpha Yesung. Please take care of yourself and do not get lost later when it gets dark out.” She bowed once more and waited for him to dismiss her.

 

Yesung stared at her while she waited and she recognized the feeling. It was the same one she had from the classroom earlier.

 

“Oh. Sorry.” Yesung cleared his throat, having realized why Kyung Mi wasn’t leaving, “You are free to go, Kyung Mi. Thank you for helping me.” He said and Kyung Mi bowed once more before leaving him.

 

The sun was starting to set, that meant it was 6pm. One hour until her meeting. She walked towards the warehouse where her and the other Kappas and Omegas looped the camera feeds so it would never see them gathering.

 

Gayoon and Sohyun were inside waiting for her.

 

“He likes you, doesn’t he?” Gayoon badgered, as soon as Kyung Mi walked inside.

 

“At this point, it seems likely. And it also seems likely that he gave me the lunch today. However, he is stepping out of his social class by liking me or even trying to talk to me. Maybe that’s why Yoona keeps glaring at me.” Kyung Mi mused before setting up the podium and the dimmed lights.

 

No one needed to know what happened in that warehouse except for the people inside it.

 

It was 10 minutes until 7pm and people started to trickle in. At 7pm exactly, the place was packed with Omegas and Kappas. There were even some sparse Deltas and Iotas.

 

But definitely no Alphas and Betas. Nor any Gammas and Zetas. They were content with their place in society. They didn’t need to be there.

 

Kyung Mi walked up the the podium, “Welcome to the Night Rebellion.” Kyung Mi greeted everyone.

 

“Reveal yourselves please.” She said, taking her own blonde wig off, revealing her long brown hair.

 

All the wigs came off or the pins came out and all the girls had long hair and the boys were hiding dyed hair. Ren stood out the most, hiding platinum blonde shoulder length hair.

 

He smiled at Kyung Mi when she shook out her own brown hair, “This meeting is to determine our next move.” She started, getting straight to the point to leave time for mingling and to get back before curfew.

 

Author's Note:

Yeah.. Well.. I'm giving up the schedule.

Lol. That didn't last very long.. XD

Anyway, update again~ <3

And in case any of you are wondering, U-KISS will be in the next chapter~

Love you all ^^V

Any questions about classes.. And who's in them, just comment and I'll explain :D