Chapter 28 - Big Brother

Forbidden Love

 

“How will you prove it?” The leader challenged.

“Let’s exchange some names first and I’ll show you.” Kyung Mi said.

The man in the middle thought about it for a bit before agreeing, “Fine. Jiyong.”

Blue hair, “Seunghyun.”

Mohawk, “Young Bae.”

Blondie, “Daesung.”

The last one, “Seung Ri.”

“Very well, my name is Kyung Mi. And I am an Omega.” she lifted her hair up and turned around for them to see her barcode.

There was a loud gasp in the room and she turned back towards the front letting her hair down.

“You are the leader of the Night Rebellion as an Omega?” Young Bae asked her.

She stood calmly, “Yes. I am the main leader of the Night Rebellion. My other leaders were Kappas and Omegas.” She explained.

“And the Deltas and Iotas listened to you?” Jiyong asked, raising an eyebrow towards the higher class.

“Yes, they did. I have the knowledge and experience of which they do not. So they had learn from us.” Kyung Mi said.

All five of them scrutinized her again and she stood her ground, unblinking while they stared.

One by one, they gave up to see if she was lying to protect someone but it didn’t seem to be the case.

“Very well then.” Jiyong dismissed the others and left Kyung Mi and the Thetas behind.

Hyuna looked at her with a worried look on her face, but Kyung Mi gave her a look of reassurance.

“Send them to Punishment.” Seunghyun said plainly.

“What about her?” Changmin asked while escorting the others.

“We have something special planned for her.” Jiyong let out an evil smile.

AJ edged a step closer to her protectively, which went unnoticed.

“I volunteer for interrogation.” Young Bae said.

The other four looked at him in surprise, “Really, Young Bae?” They asked.

He looked over and Kyung Mi again, “There’s something special about this one.” He said offhandedly.

Young Bae stepped off his throne and walked towards her, she could sense AJ wanted to rip him apart but she wouldn't let that happen.

Young Bae beckoned her forward and she followed him, “Where are we going?” She asked.

“Somewhere we can talk.” He answered.

She turned back to look at AJ and the seven vampires looked back at her worried, AJ had anger in his eyes.

“What about them?” She asked Young Bae.

“Who?” He slowed down so she could catch up with him.

“the Thetas?” She asked bluntly.

“They’ll be taken care of. They helped you so they deserved to be punished.” Young Bae explained.

“Why? They were being held captive by you anyway, just like the rest of us.” She countered.

This time he didn’t stop and instead took her wrist to drag her towards the interrogation room.

“You will make a fairly interesting specimen.” He said simply before sitting her down in the chair, cuffing her hands to the table.

“And you are Big Brother without a doubt, calling me a specimen.” She spat back.

“Question number one..” He started.

 

Author's Note:
Short update~ Sorry about that, but I want to save the next part for a whole chapter. hehe ;3
Enjoy!! :)
Two more surprise groups left ;D