Chapter 27 - Taken In

Forbidden Love

 

The man behind her had wandering eyes. She could tell, his hands kept touching her shoulders incessantly, as if trying to keep her within arm’s length.

“Touch me again and I’ll make sure you can’t have children.” She threatened.

“Aww.. Sweetheart. Don’t be mean to Changmin. He likes cute girls.” The other one replied.

“Yunho hyung!” Changmin hissed.

“What? She could probably already tell that you were looking at her .” Kyung Mi turned to glare at Yunho.

And he blatantly looked at her and bit his lip, “But it’s a mighty fine . So I don’t blame you.” Yunho finished.

Kyung Mi’s hand reached up to slap him and he grabbed her wrist.

“Stop.” He said, “Don’t want to add other problems do you?” 

Kyung Mi took her wrist back roughly and looked at him.

“Whatever.” She said.

“Keep walking.” He told her.

She turned and looked straight ahead and kept walking towards the doors that kept opening for them.

It was leading them straight to the 5 men that would dole out their Punishment and send them there.

When they entered the room, the thrones had their backs facing them. The leaders didn’t want to see them yet.

“Sit.” Yunho pushed and the girls fell to their knees. Everyone else had gathered in a line to face the front.

The 5 men who brought them in walked straight to the middle chair and tapped the man’s shoulder.

“They’re here.” They said.

“Thank you.” A weaker voice said.

Definitely strong and capable as a leader, but slightly less masculine, not as low as expected from the announcements.

The group of five turned around and they were easily recognized by their silhouettes on the TVs.

The leader sat in the middle with his crown tilted slightly off, the others sat a bit more relaxed.

They all looked rather bored though, one in particular kept staring at her but she didn’t know what his name was.

“All of you are the Night Rebellion?” The leader asked.

Everyone in the line nodded in agreement.

He looked to the middle and saw that Kyung Mi was there.

“You’re the leader of the Night Rebellion?” The leader simply stated, not really questioning as if he already knew.

“And if I am?” Kyung Mi said defiantly, looking directly at the one with the biggest crown on his head.

He was odd, he only had long hair on one side, the other side was shaved. If he was one of them, she would think it was his version of rebelling.

But she knew he wasn’t.

“Why do you fight our system?” He asked, musing.

“Because it’s not exactly a good system.” Kyung Mi answered.

“Why do you think that? Nobody mingles with people they’re not supposed to and everyone falls in love with people equal to them so nothing changes.” He answered with an air. He definitely thought the system was perfect.

“So are you saying that you would not want to talk to an Omega or a Kappa? Because they lack intelligence? Or perhaps they lack social skills? Or is that they are just poor?” Kyung Mi asked him calmly, rashness would get her nowhere.

“All of the above. The lowest in our society are poor, they can’t move upward because they don’t have the intelligence for it. No one can plan ahead in the Omega or Kappa class and they don’t like to defy anything.” He said haughtily, as if her question was the simplest question in the world.

“How would you feel if I told you I was born an Omega? Would you believe me then? That we are having a perfectly intelligent conversation where I can keep up with all your insinuations and airs, do you believe that I’m an Omega?” Kyung Mi asked, biting back her anger.

 

Author's Note:
WOOOTT :) heheh <3
Almost donnneee <3
So.. I think you can see it now right? XD
I took inspiration from their Fantastic Baby mv where they sat on the thrones. XD
Enjoy ^^V

 

All of you guys are soooo late. XD my ttal [angelsmiles] guessed Big Bang since Chapter 5.. XD LOL!!! XD
She beat all of you guys ~~ XD