Chapter 23 - Surprise

Forbidden Love

 

Kyung Mi woke up in her own bed that morning, her wound healed over but leaving a faint scar behind.

It was only noticeable if you looked closely enough and no one had so far throughout the day.

Not even Ren when he was sitting next to her.

“We need to have a short meeting today.” Kyung Mi told him.

Ren looked at her and noticed the determination on her face, “The help is coming through?” He asked.

She nodded imperceptibly.

“I’ll get the word out.” Ren said.

“We will be starting the rebellion tomorrow.” She said.

“Understood. Everyone will know.” Ren said.

Kyung Mi smiles as they get through class once more and she was free to play until night rolled around.

“Omega Kyung Mi.” A voice interrupted her reverie and she recognized it immediately.

“Gamma Junsu.” She turned to him.

“Walk with me?” He asked.

“Of course, Gamma Junsu.” Kyung Mi replied and fell one step behind him.

He led the way as they walked to a random location, it was in the dead zone her friends created, but on the opposite side.

“What is the reason that you wanted me to walk with you?” She asked him.

“I have something that I would like to tell you.” Junsu said.

“Oh? What is it?” Kyung Mi asked.

He leaned in closer to her until his breath tickled her face. She pulled back slightly, but Junsu continued to move closer.

Kyung Mi didn’t want the same thing to happen like Ilhoon, but she had no choice, she didn’t want to back up into a wall.

That would be awkward as well, Junsu stopped moving, his hand darted out and whipped her wig right off.

“I know about your long hair, sweetie.” He said.

Kyung Mi tried to snatch the blonde hair back but was unsuccessful. He held it just out of her arm’s reach.

“Are you going to tell?” She asked him, narrowing her eyes once she knew he refused to give it back to her .

“No. Of course not. But maybe if you’ll let me talk to you, then we can talk about it.” Junsu said.

“So... You’re doing the same thing, blackmailing me into talking to you.” Kyung Mi sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

This nonsense was getting ridiculous, all those notions that everyone had told her about who liked her. She really should have listened.

“Not blackmailing, finding a mutually beneficial compromise.” Junsu rephrased so that it sounded nicer.

She sighed again, “Of course you would put it like that.” She sighed, “Look, Gamma Junsu. I’m not interested in becoming a target of the Beta or Zeta girls. Beta Jessica already gave me trouble for talking to Alpha Yesung.” She started to explain.

“You talk to Alpha Yesung?” Junsu asked her.

Kyung Mi nodded, “He does the same thing you do, asking me to accompany him places and such. We talk, he allows me to leave.” She said.

“Are you with him?” Junsu asked.

“No, I’m not with him.. I won’t...”

“Great, then you can be with me.” Junsu pushed.

“No I can’t be with you either, you’re above my social class just like Alpha Yesung is. I can’t go above my class.” Kyung Mi said.

Junsu narrowed his eyes at her, “But we could date secretly until Big Brother changes the law.” He encouraged.

Kyung Mi shook her head again, “I won’t risk my life for you.” She said.

“Is there someone else?” Junsu sake.d

Kyung Mi started to shake her head, she didn’t like where this was going. Junsu seemed like he was starting to get dangerous.

“Yeah, she’s with me. Got a problem?” His voice interrupted from behind them.

“And who are you?” Junsu glared at the intrusion and Kyung Mi found herself swept behind a wall of vampires.

“AJ, Kyung Mi’s boyfriend. And you are?” He said.

“Junsu, Gamma.” Junsu answered.

AJ moved closer to him and they stood face to face, “Omega Kyung Mi is mine. So you might want to step off.” He said calmly, but his intent was clear..

“And if I don’t?” Junsu countered.

AJ took one quick look back and Soohyun nodded, within seconds, AJ had Junsu pinned to the ground, forearm close to cutting off his circulation.

“Something much worse than this will happen.” AJ said, before pushing off Junsu and brushing his clothes off.

Kyung Mi walked up to him and he put his arm around her and she wrapped hers around his torso.

“Say goodbye to Junsu, babe.” AJ said.

“Goodbye, Gamma Junsu.” Kyung Mi said before they coolly walked away to the meeting.

“What a surprise that was.” She said, walking away.

“Yeah, well, tonight is the night where you tell them right?” AJ said.

Kyung Mi smiled, “Yup. They’ll be surprised. The leak will be there, but who cares anymore.” She said.

“Exactly, babe. Be rebellious.” AJ grinned at her.

“Let’s go show some people my surprise.” Kyung Mi said as the others gathered around them as they walked away.

 

Author's Note:
Finished with Jun.K [he'll get his own fic.. no worries!]
Damn.. AJ seems kinda controlling but then again.. Kyung Mi IS his.. [in more ways than one...]
ANYWAY, enjoy ^^V