Chapter 20 - Meeting Again

Forbidden Love

 

Kyung Mi left everyone behind during free time, she wanted to be alone. She needed the time alone.

Even if Alpha Yesung or Gamma Junsu was searching for her after, she wasn’t there.

She went to the place of comfort, the one place where it didn’t matter what you were or where you were from.

All that mattered was if you won.

She went to the junkyard. When all of them were younger and no one knew of their place in society, all the children played there. They piled all the junk high on top of another, creating mountains to climb of different height and varying obstacles.

And then they would race to the top, no interference from your opponent, you stay on one side of the mountain and he or she stayed on the other.

Everyone had an equal chance to win.

She went back to her personal mountain that she made with Ren, Yong Guk and Ilhoon built. None of the girls wanted to help her so she did it with the boys.

She smiled softly when she remembered their argument over the tires.

“You cannot put the tires on there! They’ll fall out and you’ll fall!” Ilhoon shouted at her.

“The tires will help create places to climb on!” Kyung Mi yelled back at him.

“It’s dangerous! They come out too easily!” He shouted back.

“Stop it, guys! Kyung Mi is right, tires will help make places to climb,” to which she fist pumped in victory, “But Ilhoon is also right, having too many tires is dangerous.” Yong Guk said.

Ilhoon celebrated a little as well.

“So, to compromise we will put in two tires, one just above the bottom and another closer to the top.” Yong Guk concluded.

“Understood.” The two kids said sadly.

“I don’t even know why you guys are arguing over our mountain. You’re not even climbing it.” Ren said, entering the conversation.

“What?” Kyung Mi and Ilhoon said at the same time.

Ren gestured towards Yesung and his friends, “Yeah, you’re climbing their mountain and they’re climbing ours.” He said.

“We’re racing them on our mountain while we’re on theirs?” Kyung Mi asked.

“Yeah. That’s how it always works.” Yong Guk answered.

“Then put three tires.” Kyung Mi said, crossing her arms. “They’re making theirs difficult too from what I can see.” She pointed over there.

Yong Guk smiled, “Three tires it is.”

That was when she had earned the respect of all the boys, by proving she could climb Yesung’s mountain of junk.

She grasped her own mountain, the one she never got to climb and started to on her own.

She wanted to make it to the top, she double checked her grip on the tires and put more weight on it, still grasping one of the steadier bookshelves.

As soon as she tried to let go of the shelf the tire fell out. So Ilhoon was right.

He probably liked her even back then, she realized.

Kyung Mi continued her trek up the mountain, depending on her own muscles to the work.

She had forgotten about all the problems that were coming up, the reason why she was here to begin with.

It was the last bit, she had to get through the bike frame and the Mini Cooper they had thrown on the top.

She easily got on top of the roof of the car and stood on it. Their mountain wasn’t that hard to conquer.

“Are you done rebelling?” She recognized the deep voice that was calling to her from the ground.

“Let me enjoy this victory, Yong Guk oppa.” She said.

“The meeting starts in 20 minutes.” He replied.

“I’m coming!” She yelled, hopping from “ledge” to “ledge” before landing nimbly on her feet.

“Now, if you’re done climbing Miss Jane. You have a meeting to conduct.” Yong Guk bent down for her to jump on his back while he ran to the warehouse.

She arrived just in time to see everyone gathered, she walked right to the center of the stage and stood there, waiting for quiet.

“This meeting will be short. This was the only way that I was able to tell all of you at once, but the Rebellion will be held shortly. Be prepared to live for what you want. If you remain loyal to us, then whatever rewards we get, we shall share.” Kyung Mi said.

“How will we succeed?” A voice in the crowd asked.

“If any of you stayed behind long enough last meeting, then you will remember some friends that came to visit me. I may be able to get help from them and if they help us, then we will succeed.” She replied.

“Any more questions?” She asked and all was silent.

“Meeting dismissed.” She told them and turned around to face her friends. “I have someplace that I need to be, don’t wait for me.” She told them.

“Where are you going?” Jihyun asked.

“I’ll be safe. I promise.” Kyung Mi said, taking her wig out and letting her long brown hair down.

“I hope so.” Jihyun replied before letting it go.

Kyung Mi waved goodbye and gave smiles to everyone, especially to Yong Guk oppa, before taking off in a run out the door.

She had someone she had to meet.

 

Author's Note:
Woot :) Finished an update :)
love you guys <3 anyway <3
I hope you're all still enjoying this...
13 more chapters to gooooo~~~ <3