Chapter 17 - Yong Guk Oppa

Forbidden Love

 

“Kyung Mi? What are you doing here? What’s wrong?” Yong Guk opened the door wider and let her come in.

“Oppa. I need to talk to you, I don’t know what I’m going to do. Oh my god, I’m so blind, how could I have not seen this?” She blurted out, pacing up and down in anxiety.

Yong Guk grabbed her and made her stop walking. “Kyung Mi. What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Ilhoon just kissed me!” She shouted at him.

Yong Guk looked at her and was stunned for a second before he pulled her to the side and sat her down on the couch.

He looked to Kappa Zelo and Kappa Himchan, “Make sure no one walks in here.

The two nodded before guarding the doors to the living room, “Ilhoon kissed you?” He repeated.

“Yes, and I don’t know. He was like really into kissing me and so I know he likes me. But I never noticed it before and I couldn't respond. And I don’t know what I want to do with him. Because I don’t think I like him.” She blabbered on as she tried to get all the shock out of her body.

“Calm down.” Yong Guk told her. “Stop trying to get everything out. Try to process the information first.” 

Kyung Mi took a deep breath before speaking again.

“Okay, now tell me exactly what happened.” Yong Guk said.

Kyung Mi nodded, “Ilhoon asked me to join him and we went to the park. And then he was telling me not to worry about things and then he leaned down and kissed me.” She said plainly.

“So now you know he likes you?” Yong Guk asked her.

Kyung Mi turned to him in surprise, “You knew?” She could tell by his tone that he was completely serious but also understanding.

“Everyone has known, Kyung Mi. Ren has known too, we all have, for a while now.” He told her.

Kyung Mi frowned, “Why didn’t I know..” She said sadly.

“Kyung Mi, you’re brilliant.” Yong Guk said, brushing her bangs away from her face, “But sometimes you’re really oblivious and dense about things. Especially these specific things.”

“What are you saying, Yong Guk oppa?” She asked.

He smiled softly at her, “I’m saying that as your big brother, you need help when it comes to love. I am also saying that there is more than just Ilhoon out there.”

Kyung Mi groaned, “That means Jihyun was right, Alpha Yesung and Gamma Junsu like me too.” 

“Yes it does, but the point of this is not how they feel about you it’s about how you feel about them.” Yong Guk said.

Kyung Mi took a deep breath, “But oppa, what if there’s another choice besides just them? And what if I only want that other choice?” She asked him.

“Then you must do what you have to, to get what you want.” He said simply.

“Which I’m going to hurt them.” She mumbled, looking down.

Yong Guk tilted her chin up towards him, “People don’t stay hurt forever, Kyung Mi. And if you phrase it right, and perhaps show who they lost to. Then they won’t be as hurt.” 

“But I’m still hurting them.” She said sadly.

“It was unavoidable, Kyung Mi. Those three boys have had feelings for you since forever, and I’m sure there will be more along the way. You don’t have to tell me who’s beating them, just make sure he can protect you when the time comes.” Yong Guk told her.

“Out of all of them, he’s the only one that can protect me.” She said firmly.

He smiled at her again, “Then you know what you have to do.”

Kyung Mi hugged Yong Guk, “Thank you, Yong Guk oppa. For everything.”

“Anything for you, little sister. Now go get some sleep and solve your problems tomorrow.” Yong Guk said, chasing her out of the male quarters just in time before free time ended.

 

Author's Note:
UPDATE :) hehe :3
Only 16 more to goooo :) hehe :3 I hope you enjoy the fic :)
Sorry for all the Yesung, Jun.K, and Ilhoon biases in advance [fyi, I'm giving all of them their own stories anyway ;D]
Enjoy ^^V