Chapter 10 - Blood Loss

Forbidden Love

 

Kyung Mi let him take her back to the apartment where AJ had taken her before. “So I’m guessing you’re Eli?” She whispered, but she knew he could hear her.

 

“That would be correct. Tia has told me about you.” Eli answered.

 

“Why are you here?” She asked him.

 

“You mean instead of AJ?” Kyung Mi nodded, “AJ ran into a small sort of problem. But you’re the solution.” Eli’s eyes flickered red as he led Kyung Mi into the apartment.

 

“Why did you bring her?!” AJ snarled at Eli as he continued to hold his breath.

 

“You need her.” Eli answered simply before taking a knife and making a slit on her right arm.

 

“Ahhh! What the heck!” Kyung Mi yelled at him.

 

“You’re welcome.” Eli said, before jumping out the window.

 

The moment Eli left, AJ moved farther away to the other side of the room, “Don’t come any closer.” He said through gritted teeth.

 

He didn’t need to breathe, but the temptation was there. Her smell was to die for and control was for nothing in this situation.

 

He needed blood and she was just bleeding over there.

 

“AJ... It hurts...” Kyung Mi hissed, letting her arm hang there, but the blood was streaking down her wrist.

 

“ Eli.” AJ growled before he was standing in front of Kyung Mi in a second.

 

“This will hurt a bit, but it’ll get better.” He warned, breathing hard, before he let himself go.

 

He picked up her bleeding forearm and brought it to his lips, Eli knew better than to slit her wrist, but AJ still had to be careful.

 

His power was drained and his control was not top shape even with his full strength.

 

Kyung Mi whimpered as she felt his tongue her wound, his saliva stinging on her skin. It was probably the venom in him and her body’s immediate reaction to intrusion.

 

But eventually, as AJ continued to her blood, it turned pleasurable. Very pleasurable. She almost forgot what was happening. Almost.

 

She started to feel weak and using the last of her strength before she passed out, she gripped at his shirt.

 

AJ felt her pulse weakening but ignored it for thirst, until she grabbed his shirt. He remembered that he wanted to keep her around.

 

Pulling himself away forcefully, he caught Kyung Mi in his arms before she fell to the ground.

 

“, damn Eli.” AJ swore under his breath. He checked her wound and it was already healing over, because of him, but now he had to deal with the blood loss.

 

He was usually accurate and he had taken a little more than 25% from her, but being she was of the lower class, her diet was not helpful to stimulate a good blood count.

 

AJ carried her to the bed in the room and laid her down. He sighed heavily before pricking his thumb with his fang and pressed it to her lips, letting his blood settle on her tongue.

 

He pulled away after a while and helped get her wig out and put it on the side so she could return with it safely.

 

Before getting up to sit in the chair, a glint on her left wrist caught his eye. Reaching down, he picked her hand up and saw the bracelet on her wrist.

 

“So they are true then.” AJ whispered softly, before putting her hand down and letting her rest in peace.

 

He would have to be more careful about her blood loss, if this ever happened in the future.

 

For the sake of Big Brother’s collar punishment and the wrath of the Council.

 

Author's Note:

Oh god, that took me forever.

TOO MUCH INFINITE AND 2PM :)

hehe :3 Anyway, here's an update :)

Done especially my ttal~ angelsmiles

Umma loves youu :) And so does your two appas ;D