Rooftops

Thinking of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Life in the dorm went on as usual except for the fact that Hyukjae seemed to keep an extra eye on Eeteuk and Kyuhyun seemed to do everything he could to avoid any contact with both Eeteuk and Siwon. Siwon noticed this and tried to talk to the youngest on several occasions but he never really had any luck since Kyuhyun always seemed to find a way to sneak past him. However his luck ended one evening when he was on the roof of the building, looking at the stars and just letting his thoughts drift away to where ever they wanted to go. He heard the door go up behind him but thought nothing of it. Sungmin had joined him up here before so he simply expected it to be the older male. He felt his body freeze up when he heard who it was.

 

“I hoped you would be up here,” Siwon said in a quiet voice. Kyuhyun didn’t answer him. “You have been avoiding me,” Siwon continued in a sad voice as he reached out his hand to place it on the younger’s shoulder. It was shrugged of immediately.

 

“Don’t touch me!” he yelled as he distanced himself from the older. He felt his heartbeat speed up and his breathing felt laboured all of a sudden. Siwon frowned at him even though he knew the younger couldn’t see it.

 

“Kyu, please talk to me,” he begged to which Kyuhyun whipped around and glared at him with dark eyes filled with so many mixed emotions that it was difficult to distinguish.

 

“Talk to you?” he said in a low, dangerous tone. “Why on earth should I talk to you? You didn’t seem to find it necessary to talk to me and tell me that you and Eeteuk-hyung were going public!” He continued, his voice building up more and more volume towards the end and sounding rather shrill compared to his usual mellow voice.

 

“You knew that I loved him. You couldn’t have expected us to keep silent forever,” Siwon said in a guarded tone that didn’t reveal anything. Kyuhyun shivered and turned his back on him again. He looked out over Seoul’s beautiful skyline as he tried to compose himself. The silence that filled the roof top was deafening.

 

“What about me?” Kyuhyun asked in a small, broken voice that was hard to hear after what felt like an eternity. Siwon sighed and stepped closer. He laid his arms around Kyuhyun’s shoulders and when the younger struggled to get free he just held on tighter, making sure the magnae didn’t go anywhere.

 

“You know I love you,” Siwon said silently behind Kyuhyun’s left ear. He felt Kyuhyun stop struggling and gave the younger a squeeze. “But I also love Eeteuk and he needs me right now.” Kyuhyun tensed up before using all his strength to get free of Siwon’s hold. He stepped away and turned to look at the older with rage blazing in his eyes.

 

“He doesn’t love you! He loves Kangin-hyung, not you! Why can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter