Miss me?

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

==Noon Time==

 

"I'm wondering..." Baekhyun said and scratched his chin. "Why I haven't seen Tia today?" Se Hun glanced at him and looked away.

"Maybe she's having some fun out there with her friends?" Kai said unsurely. 

"Or maybe she went home already." Se Hun said and played with his iPad. All of them shift their gazes on him. "What?" Se Hun asked.

"Why would you say that? We should think positive that she's still here. It's so sad we only met her for a day." Chanyeol said.

"Think whatever you want hyung. I'm hungry. Are you guys coming?" Se Hun asked and stood up putting away his iPad. "Nah...maybe later. We'll catch up." Suho said. Se Hun nodded and went out from the cabin.

He walked to the usual place where he always eats his lunch along with the others. Then...he saw a girl running to his direction. The sunlight was hitting his eye so he needs to squint them.

"Se Hun!!!" You called for him excitedly while coming on his way. Se Hun smiled and he was happy that your still there. But when you got closer, he cleared his throat and continued his walk.

"Yah..." You poked his back and he glanced at you with his usual cold expression. "What?" He asked in a mono tone.

"Are you going to eat your lunch?" You asked and walked beside him.

"What do you think?"

"I'll take that a yes. Let's eat together." You said and grabbed his hand leading the way. Se Hun was caught off guard and glanced at your hands. He unconsciously smiled and looked at you.

'Should I complain? Nah...What if she let go? Aish...just let it be.' He thought and followed you while giving your hand a squeeze. You glanced at him and smiled. 

"Stop smiling." He ordered coldly and looked away. 'Acting tough?' You thought and giggled.

"Se Hun...come in." The guard greeted and bowed at us. I tilted my head to the side to look at Se Hun who smiled back and nodded to the guard.

"Let's go. I'm hungry." Se Hun said and dragged you inside. "Se Hun-sshi...the usual seat?" One of the waiters said and smiled. 

"Ah yes please. Can you just please add another chair?" Se Hun said politely as he glanced at you. The waiter followed his gaze and saw you.

"Good noon young lady. Please sir, follow me." The waiter then led you to the usual seat that Se Hun talks about. It's near the window showing the scene of waters.

"Wow..." You said in awe. Se Hun glanced at you and smiled. 

"I never knew you had a girlfriend." The waiter said and smiled. You and Se Hun turned to face him in surprise. He sheepishly smiled.

"We're not together." Se Hun said. The waiter pointed your hands together with Se Hun's using by his puckered lips. Se Hun blushed and let go of your hand.

The waiter chuckled. "It's ok Se Hun-sshi. I can keep it a secret if you don't want media to follow you all around when you guys are having date." He added and grinned.

"Aish! Just serve us. The usual and make it two." Se Hun gestured him to go away. He sat on the chair and stared at you for a moment.

"Don't mind what he said." 

"I don't mind it. I'm honored because of it." You said and smiled. "You're unbelievable." Se Hun muttered as he furrowed his brows and sighed.

"By the way...did you get my message and the breakfast?" You asked resting your chin on your palm leaning on the table. "Yeah..." He answered.

"What do you think?" You asked.

"Think of what?"

"The food. Was it good? I really don't know if you would like them."

"Hmm...I love the sandwich though. So, I think it is?" Se Hun said and raised a brow. You nodded and just stared at him.

"You're creeping me out." Se Hun said. "By the way...where are you all this morning huh?" Se Hun asked and crossed his arms as he leaned on his chair.

"Oh, I was on a tour together with my class early this morning. Wae? You miss me?" You said and giggled when a tint of blush showed in his cheeks.

"The hell...why would I?" Se Hun grumbled and looked away. "Eeh~ I know you did." You moved your chair beside him. "What are you doing?" He asked you.

"Sitting next to you? The sun is hitting me if I seat there." You explained.

"Hmm...If you think I forgive you already, you're wrong." Se Hun said with his eyes wandering around.

"Eh?"

"It still hurt." Se Hun pretended to rub his arm that he's still in pain.

"I'm sorry ok? How many times should I tell you this?" You said and pouted. He chuckled pinched your nose hard.

"Ooww..." You crinkled your nose and caressed it. "Yah! That hurts you know!" You said and slapped her arm. He smirked and nodded. 

"Now we're even. I forgive you." He said. "You're mean." You mumbled and pouted. Se Hun smiled watching pouting away and rubs your nose. He kind of felt sorry.

"Let me see it..." He said and peeked on you but you keep looking away. "Hey, look at me." You then turned to him with your red nose.

"I hate you." You mumbled. He smiled and kissed your nose. "I'm sorry. Don't worry...the pain will go away." He said soothingly. Your eyes widened of the sudden actions of Se Hun.

"S-Se Hun...did...did you just..." You were still in daze. And it snapped him out.

'Oh what the HELL! Oh Se Hun WHAT DID YOU JUST DO???!' He thought and cleared his throat as he part away from you. "S-sorry. I didn't mean it." He said but you just smiled.

"It's ok." You said and touch your nose. 'He kissed me!! Okay...just on the nose but...Oh Se Hun's lips touch my nose!! Kyaaaa!' You just want spazz and screamed but you held it in.

In no time the food then came. You and Se Hun eat with silence in the atmosphere. You wanted to talk to him though but he keeps avoiding you, even eye contacts.

'Forget Se Hun...it....didn't happened. You just did not do that...AISH! I'm going crazy!' He thought and sighed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chap...I'm not really feeling well at the time... =) 

I'll just try to write again...i think i need my rest ^ ^

Please don't forget to leave comments... enjoy =)

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS =)