Late Night

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

"Sunhwa-ah...do you have plans tonight?" You asked. You guys were eating your lunch that time. Sunhwa munched and swallowed before answering.

"Hmm, I haven't really thought about that. Waeyo?" Sunhwa said and tilted her head. You looked around and leaned to whisper. "EXO oppa's invited me to come tonight. They said they'll have bonfire." You hissed.

"EXO oppas---" You then shut her up by covering . "Sshh...If they'll hear you then they would bug us or EXO. Remember...those oppas are on vacation too." You said and let her go.

"Phew. I'm sorry but...seriously?! Oh my god. I won't gonna miss it then." Sunhwa said excitedly. You giggled and nodded. "I won't miss it too." You said and smiled of the thought of what Se Hun said.

'Make sure you'll be there tonight...' Se Hun's voice echoed in your head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oi. What does our maknae doing here all by his self huh?" Chanyeol said and sat beside Se Hun. They were sitting on a log facing the water and waves.

"What are you doing here hyung?" Se Hun asked. He played with the sand using a stick. "I should be the one who's asking that. Why are here again huh?" Chanyeol said.

"Nothing. I just want to be alone for the meanwhile." Se Hun said. Chanyeol looked at him worriedly. "Is there something bothering you?" He asked.

"There's nothing hyung. I just felt uneasy." Se Hun said. There was a moment of silence so Se Hun broke the ice. 

"Hyung...does Baekhyun hyung mean what he said?" Se Hun asked and glanced at Chanyeol. "Which one?" Chanyeol asked and scratched his head. "About the----------nah forget it." Se Hun said and looked at the water.

Then it hit Chanyeol. He grins and poked Se Hun. "You mean about...Tia?" Chanyeol said and Se Hun's cheeks were showing some faded pink tint. 

"What are you talking about? And why did the topic gets to her??" Se Hun said and looked away. This made Chanyeol grins wider.

"Yah! Why do you keep grinning hyung?" Se Hun said and gave Chanyeol a shove in the shoulder. Chanyeol chuckled and head locked Se Hun.

"You're bothered because of what Baekhyun said? Are you jealous, huh...Oh Se Hun?" Chanyeol grinned. "No I'm not! Why should I keep repeating myself?" Se Hun said defensively and released from Chanyeol's grip.

"Hahah...I still know you are. Don't worry, Baekhyun's just teasing you. But hey! I have to agree with Baekhyun though. Tia's attractive...starting from her looks and personality, don't you think?" Chanyeol nudge you.

"H-huh...oh. Mmm...I guess." Se Hun muttered. "What do you mean 'I guess'?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nothing." Se Hun mumbled. 'Well...I have to admit that she's really attractive. But wait! She's still a stranger. That's right Se Hun...just keep that in mind' Se Hun thought.

 

==That Night==

 

You are wearing your summer dress that night. You dragged Suhwa with you. "Yah! Could you please stop that?" You said while looking at Sunhwa. She keeps shaking her hands. And that only means she's excited.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it." She giggled. You just shook your head while smiling. 

"You came." You heard Se Hun's voice out of nowhere. You then saw his figure coming out from the dark. He approached you with his usually serious face. He glanced at Sunhwa and back to you.

"Your friend?" He asked. "Oh...uh...yeah. She's my best friend, Sunhwa. Sunhwa...you know Se Hun right?" You said. Sunhwa pushed you slowly out of the way and shake Se Hun's hand.

"Hi. I'm Sunhwa. Wow! Tia's right. You're really are handsome." Sunhwa said. As Se Hun heard this, he glanced at you and smirked. You blushed and pinched Sunhwa secretly.

"Let's go." You said and dragged Sunhwa leaving Se Hun behind. "Why did you pushed me and said that to Se Hun?" You hissed.

"Ooww...Yah! That's hurts you know. And I was just surprise. He was more handsome in person! Oh my god..." Sunhwa said.

"Yah! Quiet down. He might hear us." You said and she giggled. Little did you know, Se Hun was just walking right behind you and he was eavesdropping. He smirked and shook his head.

'She really likes me huh...' Se Hun thought.

"Tia! Over here!" Kai called out and waved. They were lighting the bonfire already. You smiled and waved back. "C'mon Sunhwa." You said.

"Hi! By the way. Sunhwa, my friend." You said and Sunhwa waved at them.

"Nice to meet you Sunhwa. Just make yourself comfortable, ok?" Suho said. Sunhwa smiled and nodded. "You guys are totally cool." Sunhwa said and sat on the mat. You just stood the when you felt hot breath on your right ear.

"Boo." Se Hun said that made you turned to look at him who was behind you. You almost touched his lips! 

"Oi! Don't you guys think it's too early for that?" Chanyeol said and grinned. You blushed and move a bit away from Se Hun. He cleared his throat while you blushed.

"Y-you just misunderstand it." You said and smiled sheepishly. They just smiled and continued working. 

"Aish...I never thought it could be this hard lighting a bonfire. Yah Chanyeol! Can't you just have your flame power?" Baekhyun said.

"As hard as I want to have it, it's just impossible man." Chanyeol chuckled. Se Hun keeps glancing at you who were laughing and smiling in the jokes made by EXO.

"Yah. Don't you think Tia will melt anytime soon if you don't stop staring?" D.O. said as he put his arm on Se Hun's shoulder.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Se Hun said and act innocently which made D.O. chuckled. "You can't lie to me. Just don't make it too obvious, ok?" D.O. patted his shoulder.

The bonfire party then started. They eat foods, dance and sing. But the most anticipated part is their 'Truth or Dare' game. EXO was planning something already since D.O. told them what happened earlier.

"Okay!" Suho said and clapped his hands. "Let's gather now. It's time for 'truth or dare'. Who's game?" He asked. They all cheered so that means everyone except for Se Hun. But he's counted anyway.

"Oooh! I want to spin the bottle first!" Chanyeol said and spin the bottle. It landed on Kai and he picked dare. "I dare you to do a silly dance!" Chanyeol said and Kai started to dance silly and some dance too.

"Okay, okay. That's enough!" You said trying to stop laughing. "Ok. So, here it goes." Kai said and spin the bottle. It landed on Baekhyun and grins appeared on their faces.

"Hyung, Truth or dare?" Baekhyun looked at you and smiled. "It's a dare." He said. Se Hun glanced annoyingly to Baekhyun back to you. He felt uneasy seeing you so happy with someone else.

"O---kay. I dare you to......hmm......kiss Tia!" Kai said. Sunhwa nudge and smiled while everyone is giggling. You blushed and looked at Se Hun who looks not so happy.

"Tia...if you don't mind. Don't worry, just on cheek." Baekhyun said and stood up and kneeled in front of you. You shyly nod but your sight never left Se Hun. The other members saw this and they smiled at the thought as Se Hun also looked away when Baekhyun kissed your cheek. You blushed. After all she's your second bias. 

"Ok. So it's my turn to spin then." Baekhyun said and smiled. Guess where it landed. It landed to you! Everybody grins and Se Hun just looked at you blankly. 

"Truth or Dare?" They asked. "Uhm...since everyone kind of goes with Dare, I’ll go with Truth." You said. "Nice." Baekhyun said and exchanged looks with the members.

"Who do you like most in EXO?" He asked. Your eyes then met Se Hun's. You smiled and answered bravely. "I like all the members in EXO." You said. Se Hun was kinda upset with that. 

'She said she likes me when we first met...aish. This girl. Seriously?' Se Hun whined his thought.

"But I like Se Hun oppa more." You said and smiled while your cheeks are burning red. Se Hun then glanced at you as he heard his name. He smirked at you. 

'I knew it!' Se Hun thought.

EXO grinned together with Sunhwa. "I thought so. I would be happier if I was the first." Baekhun said and pouted. Of course he was just teasing. You giggled. "I told you hyung, she doesn't like you." Se Hun talked out of nowhere.

"Aah. So that's why you're so confident about it huh." Baekhyun chuckled. Se Hun then smirked at you. "Yah Se Hun! Stop doing that! I thought I told you not to make it obvious?" D.O. said and laughed.

"Oh shut up hyung." Se Hun mumbled. He was just so happy about it but he didn't even know why. He glanced at you once more before shifting his gaze somewhere else.

"Ok. I'll spin it now then." You said and spin the bottle. The game goes on and on until it was late. "It's getting late guys. I need to go back now." You said and stood up. Sunhwa went back already in the middle of the game since she was sleepy. "Oh ok. Se Hun will walk you back. We just need to clean up here." Suho said and kill the fire off.

"Tia..." Baekhyun approached you and leaned into your ear. Se Hun saw this and he annoyingly walked with a long face.

"Here. Take this. It's his number." Baekhyun whispered while his hand reached for yours and handed you a piece of paper. "O-oppa..." You stuttered as you glanced at the paper.

"Don't worry. I know you wanted it too. Take care, ok?" Baekhyun chuckled and winked before leaving you.

You then searched for Se Hun only to see his back facing you, he starts walking without waiting for you. "Yah! Wait up." You said and walked beside him.

"Why are you so quiet now?" You asked. "I'm always quiet." He said back.

"But you keep smiling earlier or at least saying something." You said. He glanced at you and chuckled. It was the first time to hear Se Hun chuckles though.

"Nothing. About that? I just want to tease you. I always know you like me." He smiled proudly. You looked at him and slapped his shoulder playfully. 

"You're too full of yourself." You stated. "But it's the truth. You said it and I know why. I'm so charming to resist." He said. You giggled because he is now showing another side of him.

"So what are you gonna do about it knowing I like you huh?" You asked. "Take it for granted? I really don't know." Se Hun said and shrugged.

"It's weird you know that? We just met this morning and it feels like we met a year ago." He said.

"I know." 

"But you're weirder." Se Hun said and looked at you. "And why is that huh?" You scoffed and pouted earning a chuckled from him. "You said you liked me even if you don't know me that much. That's weird you know."

"Hey...I know something about you. I'm a fan girl, remember?" 

"Ah~ so you're a troll." He said. "Yah!" You punched his arm and he looked at you surprisingly.

"Why do you keep doing that huh?" He asked you while rubbing his arm.

"Because you keep being a meanie!" You said.

"I'm not ok. I'm just stating the truth." He said and groaned.

"It's a bad thing that we always fight when we're alone." You mumbled. You glanced up and looked at Se Hun.

"My stop is here already. Thanks for walking me...and sorry about your arm." You said and smiled in apology.

"Hmm...I’ll be going then. Good night." Se Hun said and left letting his back face you. "Good night." You mumbled and smiled.

 

==Back to EXO==

 

"Se Hun, you're back. How was your walk with Tia?" Kai asked. "Still the same." Se Hun said and shrugged. He then looked at Baekhyun who is smiling to him. His eye brows frowned.

"I'll go and rest now." Se Hun excused his self and went inside his cabin. He took his shower then lay on his bed. Se Hun stared on the ceiling as thought came into his mind.

'Does Baekhyun hyung really like her? Nah...why do you even care Se Hun?' He thought and sighed. "That's right. You need your sleep Se Hun. Just rest and don't let it bother you." He mumbled.

"Yah...what are mumbling there?" Suho asked as he enters.

"Nothing hyung." Se Hun said. "Nothing. I know there's something. I saw how you look at you Baekhyun hyung. What's wrong?" Suho asked as he sat on Se Hun's bed and patted the cover.

"I don't know hyung. Does she really like Tia?" Se Hun asked. Suho widened his eyes and smiled. "Wae? Are you that bother much?" He said.

"No. I'm just....curious. That's all." Se Hun said and played with his hair. "Well, we all like Tia. I mean, she's nice right? But if you mean 'like' that means deeper, I’m sure no. Baekhyun's just teasing you ok?" Suho explained.

"Why?" Se Hun asked as he sat up. "I don't know. Just ask him." Suho chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Good night maknae." Suho said and went to his bed. Se Hun frowned and laid back.

"Teasing huh?" He muttered feeling relief. His phone then vibrates from the night stand. 'The hell? It's almost morning...' He thought and picked his phone to read the message.

 

       Unknown number:

-Just wanna say good night and thanks for the walk again.

       Sweet dreams Se Hun oppa~ ♥

 

Somehow a small smile crept on Se Hun's lips. He replied and saved the number knowing who it is.

 

       Handsome Devil:

-Yah! It's late. Sleep now or you'll be uglier

     And oh...you're making it to obvious XD

 

You frowned as you read his reply. "His really mean...aish." You mumbled and texted him your reply.                                                                       

 

        MY Big fan:

-You're mean. I just wished you good night and that's how you reply? Pfft! X3

    And what do you mean MORE ugly huh?! And I don't care if it’s obvious. 

    You already knew about it so no more hiding xp

 

Se Hun smiled and shook his head. "She's really different. Hmm..."

 

        Handsome Devil:

-That's not mean. And wae? Just forget about the ugly duckling part >:D

    You're really an exotic. You're the first girl who I know to tell me that

    bravely. 

 

You pouted and hide under the cover as you reply.

 

        MY Big fan:

-It IS mean. And you even add ugly duckling! =(

   And oh, I am ^ ^ By the way...aren't you sleeping?

 

        Handsome Devil:

-I was about to sleep when you send me a message =P

   If you don't have anything else to say then good night. I'm tired.

 

"Hmm...He must be really tired." You mumbled and put your phone away and closed your eyes. 'Please let me dream about you' 

Se Hun was checking his phone every minute but no reply. "Why didn't she reply? Aish...that girl." He then put his phone on the night stand sleep.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry i wasn't able to update this earlier. ^ ^ I hope you guys like it. How is it so far?? I kinda feel its lame T__________________T

But i tried to make an update since there are people who leave their comments to right more...thank you for that. ^ ^